NAPOLI MARBLE & GRANITE LTD

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

3501 MERRICK RD

Seaford, NY 11783

Napoli Marble & Granite fabricates quartz and granite, kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, bar tops, fire surrounds, and tables. We carry Cambria, Silestone, Caesar Stone, Color Quartz. We also carry KItchen Cabinets Bathroom Vanities, Sinks, faucets, Napoli is one stop shopping for your home renovation needs. We offer rapid turnaround times, with installations completed within one to two weeks after receipt of your order if not sooner. We offer rapid turnaround times,“State-of-the-Art” cutting equipment from Italy.Our Master Craftsman have extensive experience in the design, fabrication, and installation.We offer 0% for 12 months financing through GE Credit...

05/03/2017

Loretta S.

We're so pleased with the work performed. The installers were artists! The fabrication was spot-on. The salespeople, customer service, and management were responsive and excellent communicators. The product is beautiful and fits like a glove. Everyone who came to our home was respectful and polite. We couldn't be happier. Superior!!!

Description of Work
We chose this company to replace all the countertops and backsplashes in our kitchen with the Silestone brand of quartz.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

09/29/2016

Rosemary E.

In 2006 I decided to add the final touch to my kitchen and turned to Napoli Marble and Granite for assistance. Within two weeks my granite countertop was installed in addition to a large top for an island in the kitchen. When I sold that home the comments on the quality of the granite tops was one of the things everyone liked in the home. Now owning a condominium I once again turned to Napoli for a new countertop and backsplash. This time I chose a quartz and went to Napoli to make arrangements for fabrication and installation. I showed a photo of the cabinets that weren’t being replaced and I was directed to another pattern of quartz. I decided to order that pattern and I am thrilled with everything. Napoli’s expertise in helping to choose your desired granite, quartz, etc. along with a coordinating backsplash is beyond compare. The removal of the old, fabrication of the new and quality of the craftsmanship exceeded all my expectations as it did in the past. If you are looking for the best in every aspect from cabinetry to countertops this is the place for you. I have recommended Napoli to my friends & family about to do renovations and I continue to highly recommend Napoli as I truly believe you will never find anyone better.

Description of Work
Assisted with choices for countertop and backsplash as well as fabrication and installation.

Category countertops

08/21/2016

Peter H.

we were re-modeling our kitchen and we got the counter top from Napoli. they worked around my schedule from measurements to installation. Sean was spot on picking the slab we wanted. from there he showed us backsplash and floor tiles. the quality of the materials and the installation of the counter top were top notch. the seam is hardly visible and it fit perfectly with the sink. if anyone is looking for professional work this company delivers.

Description of Work
installed granite counter top; purchased backsplash tiles and floor tiles

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

03/13/2016

Craig B.

Wonderful! I went to their spacious showroom and looked at all the choices Maryann had to offer. She let me bring home a few samples so I could see how they looked in my kitchen. When we made our decision we ordered and the next week they came to measure. Two days later they came to install. Beautiful neat job and cleaned up after the installation was complete. We are very happy with the service and product we chose. I highly recommend Napoli Marble and Granite!

Description of Work
Install my quartz counter tops,along with new sink and drain.

Category marble & granite

05/22/2015

Tony S.

From start to finish Napoli was outstanding in every respect. They went the extra distance to accommodate us and fit us in in a very busy schedule. Friends who saw their finished work remarked that our counter tops were finished better than their own. I can recommend Napoli enthusiastically. Both Maryanne and Sean were wonderful.

Description of Work
Installed granite counter tops in kitchen.

Category remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

01/23/2015

K. C.

The service was okay. I didn't use them because they were over priced. I didn't like the price, I liked that the sales man was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I had purchased a big deal for Napoli Marble & Granite Ltd. They did a basement design.

Category remodeling

10/04/2014

BRIAN B.

I was referred to Napoli by a designer friend. I went by myself on the initial visit and was greeted warmly by Sean and Jeanne who answered any questions that I had. I returned with my husband on the weekend and Alice walked us around the stone yard and we picked a beautiful piece of granite. She guided us through the showroom and helped us select materials for a backsplash. We made an appointment for them to come to measure and make a template. We were happy to hear the turnaround time was only a week! They were on time, courteous and professional. The installation went great and my granite countertops are gorgeous! Alice and I are now working on that backsplash and on my last visit, I took a good friend with me. She was so impressed with Alice and Napoli that she is also doing a remodel project with her. Alice is not only friendly and sweet, but she knows her stuff and her design eye is spot on. She's unbelieveably patient and has a unique way of navigating you through Napoli's extensive selection so you can pick out exactly what you will fall in love with (even when you have no clue!) It's been a great experience.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in kitchen.

Category countertops,marble & granite

05/21/2014

LIsa C.

Template and Delivery was flawless. These folks are pros from A to Z. You may count on good service from your sales experience to your final outcome. Priced very well too. Can't ask for more.

Description of Work
installed kitchen counter top

Category marble & granite

04/02/2014

Ryan U.

Overall the experience was positive. The owners and sales team over at Napoli were very responsive and accommodating. We ran into a rather larger issue when we realized the cabinets weren't level during the install. The Napoli team had to take off the heavy slabs so we could get in somebody to level the cabinets properly. This seems to be a rare issue. Anybody getting granite installed should check this first, saves time and headaches. This is NOT Napoli's fault but it would have been beneficial for them to check prior to install and alert the homeowner. It would save time and money for them in my opinion. The stone we picked out isn't as smooth (shiny) as we thought and wish we were alerted to the micro fracture aesthetics prior to purchase. This probably wouldn't have changed our minds about our selection regardless but it would have been a nice FYI. That being said, they were awesome and the install team was great. They are bit more pricey but you pay for what you get and well worth the extra cost knowing they stand behind their services and product.

Description of Work
Installed Granite Countertops in Kitchen.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/01/2014

Eartley W.

The service was okay. The price was really good.

Description of Work
We had purchased a big deal for Napoli Marble & Granite. They did a 3d design thing. They put what was there on paper.

Category home remodeling

Dremodel

For All Of Your Remodeling And Maintenance Needs. Complete home renovations from vision to reality. Servicing New York.

Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc

Landscape Design and all phases of Masonry work

Classical Pavers

Classical Pavers serves both New Jersey and New York in the Tri-state area. We are masonry contractor company that specializes in the installation of outdoor living areas including paver driveways, walkways, patios, steps, stoops, retaining walls, culture stone, and fire pits. We are fully insured.

Offers by Classical Pavers on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Kitchen and Bathroom Design, Installation & Sales of Kitchen Countertops, Quartz, Marble & Granite,bathroom vanities, bar tops, fire surrounds, and tables

ask for details