Brennan Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2006

Brennan Termite & Pest Control offers Termite Inspection, Termite Removal, Certified Termite Inspector and Pest Control Service in Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Wantagh, Bellmore, Merrick, East Meadow, Levittown, Farmingdale Bethpage. Hicksville, Plainview, Jericho, Dix Hills OysterBay Amityville, Copiague, Lindenhurst, West Babylon Call (516) 221-6329....

FAQ Home Inspections Corp.

Buying a home can be stressful, for most of us it is the largest purchase we will make in our life. A home inspection can provide you with piece of mind. It is a through examination of all of the major systems of a house starting on the exterior, foundation, roofing, garage, plumbing, electrical, AC, heating, interior space and all major appliances. I provide a professional, informative and unbiased review of all of these systems so you can make an informed decision if the purchase is right for you. 15% discount for veterans and civil service workers! *CALL: (631) 601-7826

Offers by FAQ Home Inspections Corp. on Angi
Beyond The Beams Home Inspectors

Beyond The Beams Home Inspectors is committed to serving you, our customer. Our business is built on trust, integrity and ensuring you have the information you need about one of the largest investments you'll make. Choosing the right home inspector can help ease your stress and give you peace of mind. We will help you make sure your investment is secure. We Offer Home Inspection, Mold Inspections, Lead Inspections, Thermal Imaging Inspections, Termite Inspections, Pool & Spa Inspections.

Inspect This Home Inspections LLC

US Army Veteran Owned and Operated. Inspect This Home Inspections LLC realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. Don't let your dream house become a Night -Mare on Elm St. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying. Let us give you the tools to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer. Lou Rubino is a licensed home inspector provides fast and reliable Home Inspections and Pre-Construction Survey for builders in New York, NY and the local area . With a quick report turn around usually in two days or less for a house 2,000 sq ft and under. Call at 516-330-3870 to make your appointment

Offers by Inspect This Home Inspections LLC on Angi

05/22/2014

We discovered we had a developing problem with carpenter bees in our shed. At time there were upwards of 15-20 large bees swarming in a single location. While they weren't overly aggressive, we have 2 small children so our concern was obvious. We called Brennan and within 24 hours Mike was at our house inspecting the problem and told us what needed to be done to correct it. He gave us an estimate ...

Description of Work
Eliminated a carpenter bee problem we had in our shed

05/24/2012

tr

Description of Work
I have used Brennan for more than 15 years. Mr. Brennan was a very pleasant and professional tradesman. He retired a few years ago and now his son runs the business. They inspect the property every year when we renew our contract. Only once did we show evidence of termites. They treated the property, without any additional cost, and we have not had a re-occurance. One year with had a wasp infestation. They don't treat for wasps, but they recommended another exterminator who got rid of the wasps, at a reasonable price. Excellent service, would recommend Brennan very highly.

04/25/2011

I highly recommend them. I have been with him so long that I have not comparisons for the price, but I think he is reasonable. They are very responsive. When we did have termites, they came and treated, and it was no problem. They do a thorough inspection. It is a family business and I mainly deal with the son, but the father and mother are equally nice. If you skip a year they will take $5 off, b...

Description of Work
I have an annual contract with Brennan Termite & Pest Control for termite inspections.

02/10/2006

I LIKE BRENNAN BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE LOWEST PRICES IN PEST CONTROL. I HAD TERMITES REALLY BAD WHEN I FIRST MOVED IN. THEY TOTALLY TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM. I AM VERY SATISFIED!

Description of Work
SPRAYED FOR TERMITES

01/30/2006

BRENNAN TERMITE GAVE ME PEACE OF MIND. THEY CAME AND CHECK ALL OVER MY HOUSE FOR TERMITES. THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE ANY, BUT THEY WERE VERY KIND TO ME ANYWAY.

Description of Work
CAME AND CHECKED FOR TERMITES.

Category pest control

All phases of Pest control, Termite Inspection, and Termite Control/Guarantee. Advance Termite Baiting System, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Household Ants, Yellow Jackets, Wasps, Bumble Bees, Carpenter Bees, Fleas. etc. etc. Squirrels, Mice, Rodent

Bed bugs.