OKEEFE PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2006

42 HARBOR WAY

Sea Cliff, NY 11579

Owner operated for 30 years- CALL 516-674-3154 for Prompt, Personal Service. DON'T use Angie's List Message Center to reach us. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. O'KEEFE Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides quality service on the North Shore of Nassau County, Long Island, servicing Glen Cove, Glen Head, Glenwood Landing, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley, Roslyn, Greenvale, Bayville, Mill Neck, Oyster Bay and Old Brookville. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 5 years!...

plumbers (105)HVAC Companies (26)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (12)gas leak repair (4)pool cleaning (1)

01/28/2019

Great! The plumber was very professional and did an exceptional job. He was diligent and although some problems arose with parts, he was determined and had the parts delivered by a coworker. Very pleased with this company and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair and leaking sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Thanks for taking the time to let us know we did a good job. Really appreciate the great review.

01/28/2019

Tim was very responsive and helpful. He attempted to walk me through the issue over text and phone, then stopped by 3 times to make sure the issue was resolved. He works smart and definitely owns and honors his work. Great asset to the community and would recommend to anyone in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix heating issues with two zone system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2019

Thanks so much for your positive review and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we got the job done.

01/04/2019

Wow!! Two of my radiators were not working, and the heating system was noisy. One of the radiators had been examined by another plumber who could not identify the problem. Tim quickly diagnosed the problems and fixed both. I don't understand all of what he did, but it involved removing an old expansion tank and replacing some other part. He replaced a toilet tank part at no charge. He is knowledge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating system repair,.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you! Thanks for giving us such a great review. Tim

12/29/2018

Tim and his staff arrived on time and Installed the Hot Water Heater. Everything went smoothly & done correctly. Tim always returns phone calls and does his best to accommodate your schedule. I have issued him for all my plumbing repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

10/21/2018

Tim and his crew were punctual, neat and professional. They worked well with the contractor. The work was completed in a timely manner with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and relocate radiators as part of a kitchen renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

Thanks so much for reviewing us. We appreciate your business!

10/16/2018

I was very pleased with the outcome. I called O'Keefe Plumbing and heating because my heat was not coming on and cold weather was expected the following day. I called in the morning and left a message. Timothy the plumber called me right back and agreed on a time to pass by the same day. I had expected the problem to be bigger then it was because I had an older boiler. I was very happy to learn th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check and repair heating system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Really appreciate your taking your time to review us and glad we were able to fix your problem! We're here if you need us.

10/09/2018

Tim is extremely knowledgeable and professional. All service calls are addressed quickly. Tim is patient and dedicated to fixing the plumbing issue in a timely and cost effective manor. Overall, great service company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak & clogged drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time out to review us. Glad you're happy with our service!

07/03/2018

Tim was a gentleman. I recently moved into a new Home and my hot water wasn’t running properly. He helped me diagnose and fix the problem over the phone through FaceTime. Turns out it was a simple issue of the units power being off. Tim walked me through everything over the phone. His company will be my go to provider next time I have an issue!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water not running

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Thanks for the review Please put my information in your contact List Tim O'Keefe - O'Keefe Plumbing & Heating 516-674-3154 /cell 516-242-0983

02/05/2018

friendly professional, problem free

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas dryer installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Our pleasure. Glad you were happy with our service.

10/23/2017

Tim and his crew are honest, knowledgeable and efficient. They do good work and stand behind what they do. Tim takes the time out to explain what's wrong, how he would fix it and what alternatives are available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple jobs including water heater replacement, boiler replacement, rewiring low voltage, replacing pipes for boiler

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Gas conversions, plumbing repairs, new bathrooms, radiant heating, National Grid supplied equipment installer, boiler replacements, dishwasher installations, washer/dryer installations, hot water heaters, high efficiency boilers, whole house water filtration.

PLEASE CALL OUR SERVICE AT 516-674-3154. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER........... Pool hookups and pool heater gas lines but NO maintenance of pools or spas. Some minor central A/C repair and Freon charging, NO Central Air, NO HVAC installations.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover