OKEEFE PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2006

42 HARBOR WAY

Sea Cliff, NY 11579

Owner operated for 30 years- CALL 516-674-3154 for Prompt, Personal Service. DON'T use Angie's List Message Center to reach us. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. O'KEEFE Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides quality service on the North Shore of Nassau County, Long Island, servicing Glen Cove, Glen Head, Glenwood Landing, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley, Roslyn, Greenvale, Bayville, Mill Neck, Oyster Bay and Old Brookville. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 5 years!...

plumbers (105)HVAC Companies (26)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (12)gas leak repair (4)pool cleaning (1)

01/11/2021

Excellent service; Tim, the owner, was very punctual, quote was fair, work was done to spec. and on time, service person Steve was super nice. Tim even had his service person fix some items that were not related to make sure plumbing was up to date. I highly recommend them and am grateful to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

Really appreciate your recommending us and for taking the time to review us. We're so glad we could be of service. We will show this review to Steve. We're here if you need us.

12/25/2020

Had to replace a circulating pump. Called the day before X-mas Eve and they were there at 9 Am ON X-Mas Eve. Tremendous customer service and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Circulating Pump

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

Thanks for taking the time out to review us! Really appreciate the positive review. So glad we could be of service!

11/15/2020

The previous owner had completely botched the installation of a shower drain, which however only recently failed on us --- with catastrophic consequences! Our plumber, Steve, had to first carefully diagnose the problem, and then cut away a significant amount of sheet-rock to access the drain from below. He discovered that the drain had been installed by someone who had apparently considered doing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower-drain that had fallen apart and caused serious leakage.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time out to give us such a positive, detailed review! We really appreciate it & have made sure Steve got to see it. We're here should you need us. Thanks again.

11/10/2020

It was fine. He came out on a Saturday. He accommodated my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas valve does not open I needed to replace the lower water cut off

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Thanks so much for your review. Glad we could take the time to help you with your problem.

05/09/2020

Excellent. Tim came and quickly diagnosed the problem. The repairs were completed in a timely manner and the work area was cleaned up afterward. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine source of leak in basement ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time out to review us. Glad we were able to help you.

04/27/2020

O'keefe plumbing came quickly to diagnose and fix a leak in our shower. Three plumbers had come to diagnose the leak but could not find it. O'keefe took the time to painstakingly search for the leak and finally found the leak and the conditions that were causing it. They told us exactly how to fix the leak which entails our shower door. They cleaned up any mess from the job and I would highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and fix shower leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thanks so much for taking time out to review us! If you need us, we're here.

07/17/2019

Came quick did the work quickly and properly. Charged a standard fee for coming to do the work so if there’s a small job may be a little more than the job would require but understand he’s coming to do work so needs to make a minimum amount to show up. Overall happy. Recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior pipe leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Thanks for your honesty and for taking the time out to review us!

06/19/2019

Sunday evening my hot water heater started to leak. Monday morning at 8am I called Okeefe Plumbing and Heating. Within 15 minutes I received a call from Tim who was at my home within another 15 minutes to access what was needed. We agreed on the equipment and cost and within 1/2 hour, Tim was back with my new water heater and began installation. I had my hot water back by 11am. The job was done ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Hot Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Really appreciate your kind words. Glad we were able to get you up & running quickly!

05/28/2019

Tim did an excellent job diagnosing and repairing my boiler. He was very responsive to all my concerns. Very high marks for quality of work, honesty, professionalism and knowledge in regards to high efficiency boilers. Highly recommended and will certainly use his services for all my future heating and plumbing needs. In addition, he prepared all the necessary paperwork for the warranty reimbursem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High Efficiency Boiler Repaired

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

Thanks so much for your great review & for taking the time to let us know what we're doing right! We really appreciate it.

04/14/2019

I had an outdoor hose bibb that would not work. Once again, I called my favorite plumber, Tim from Okeefe Plumbing. Tim showed up on time and had my hose bibb replaced and repaired. If you live in the Glen Cove, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley area, call Okeefe. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hose bibb

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Gas conversions, plumbing repairs, new bathrooms, radiant heating, National Grid supplied equipment installer, boiler replacements, dishwasher installations, washer/dryer installations, hot water heaters, high efficiency boilers, whole house water filtration.

PLEASE CALL OUR SERVICE AT 516-674-3154. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER........... Pool hookups and pool heater gas lines but NO maintenance of pools or spas. Some minor central A/C repair and Freon charging, NO Central Air, NO HVAC installations.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover