Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2017

We are an expanding, second generation family owned electrical contractor that has been in business in the capital district since 1994. At Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. we believe in a customer first approach. Our number one priority is understanding and meeting the needs and goals of our clients in a professional and timely manner. It is this customer first approach that has allowed us to grow both as a company and a strong member of the community for more than 20 years. We guarantee your satisfaction. Specialists in standby generators, full scale fire alarm systems, panel upgrades, new dedicated receptacle circuits and any other electrical solution....

Capital District Electric

Give Capital District Electric a call at (518) 573-1059 where no job is too big or too small. We do quality work, right the first time! Whenever you call Capital District Electric you will speak to a licensed electrician. Whenever you have us do your work it will be done by a licensed electrician not a helper or a electrician in training. We accept Checks, cash and all major credit cards. Additional email - capital.district.electrician@gmail.com.

Offers by Capital District Electric on Angi
Mel Carr Electric

We thank you for taking the time to research Mel Carr Electric for your residential electrical needs. Our incredible customer service and highly trained electricians are just some of the ways that this 40 year old family-owned company is leading the pack among residential service technicians in the Capital Region. If you choose to use our company, you can expect: • A warm and friendly greeting on the telephone by a live person. • Bright yellow booties on our shoes to protect your floors and keep your home as clean as when we arrived. • Up-front pricing for the entire job, there are no cost surprises when the work is completed. • Experienced, trained, and qualified electricians to troubleshoot existing problems and install new wiring to prevent future issues. • Our guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with all workmanship and quality of the service you receive.

KT Electric Inc

Super Service Award Winner-Years in a Row! Circuit breakers installed,paddle fans, bathroom fans, pools,spas and hotubs. New homes and additions. Code violations removed generator hookups,Smoke Detectors NO JOB TO SMALL! Ask about Angie's list discount.

Offers by KT Electric Inc on Angi

12/12/2018

The service was great and prompt and courteous, the project wasn’t able to be completed (through structural issues, nothing to do with the company) but they were great to work with. Will hire again once I’m able to complete the structural work that needs to be done first.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet installed

Category electrician

Thank you very much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! It really does help us out and we are always happy to do anything we can to assist you. -Paul Burbank

08/07/2017

Perfect. Paul was responsive and communicated extremely well throughout the process (appt/quote/completion) . Has an old fashioned sense of trustworthiness. I plan call again if needed without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repaired short in attic lighting system and repaired scary (wires hanging out after fixture was removed to install stairs) basement light box.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are always happy to help.

07/17/2017

Let me start by saying I have had many repairs done on my home over the years but I have had limited success with electricians. I am happy to say that I now have Burbank Electric as my electrician of choice in the Capital District. I was made aware of an issue with my electrical panel (Federal Pacific) and it needed replacement ASAP. I called Burbank electric and within 2 days I had a technician a...

Description of Work
Replacement of Federal Pacific Electrical Panel Replacement of standard outlets with GFI's

06/07/2017

He did a great job. In addition, he was punctual and cleaned up when he was done. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
When installing hardwood floors upstairs, the installers accidentally put a nail into the electrical wiring of my kitchen ceiling lights. Paul from Burbank electric was able to diagnose the issue and repair it without cutting into the ceiling. We are so happy that we called them! While here, he also installed some new smart in-wall switches and checked the safety of our GFI circuit.

Category electrician,lighting,home automation

06/07/2017

I thought they were very professional and they did a great job. They came when they said, finished everything up, and even gave me some suggestions on things I might want to look into in the future.

Description of Work
They did some general electrical remodeling for us.

Category electrician

***NEW OFFERING*** We now offer system design and install, sales, and service of Haier Ductless Mini Split Combo Heating and Cooling Systems. Call today for a quote on our high tech and high efficiency systems for one room or you whole house! We offer electrical services on any project of any size ranging from replacing a light switch to installing a generator to new construction from the ground up. No job is too big or too small!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal