Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2017

238 Mohawk Ave

Scotia, NY 12302

We are an expanding, second generation family owned electrical contractor that has been in business in the capital district since 1994. At Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. we believe in a customer first approach. Our number one priority is understanding and meeting the needs and goals of our

12/12/2018

Jessica L.

The service was great and prompt and courteous, the project wasn’t able to be completed (through structural issues, nothing to do with the company) but they were great to work with. Will hire again once I’m able to complete the structural work that needs to be done first.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet installed

Category electrician

Thank you very much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! It really does help us out and we are always happy to do anything we can to assist you. -Paul Burbank

08/07/2017

Chaina P.

Perfect. Paul was responsive and communicated extremely well throughout the process (appt/quote/completion) . Has an old fashioned sense of trustworthiness. I plan call again if needed without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repaired short in attic lighting system and repaired scary (wires hanging out after fixture was removed to install stairs) basement light box.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are always happy to help.

07/17/2017

Stephen W.

Let me start by saying I have had many repairs done on my home over the years but I have had limited success with electricians. I am happy to say that I now have Burbank Electric as my electrician of choice in the Capital District. I was made aware of an issue with my electrical panel (Federal Pacific) and it needed replacement ASAP. I called Burbank electric and within 2 days I had a technician at the house diagnosing the issue and the quote a few days after, that was much less than I would have expected to pay. The technician who performed the work was on time and very attentive to my concerns. He left no mess behind and everything worked as promised. I will use Burbank Electric to address all electrical issues at my home moving forward.

Description of Work
Replacement of Federal Pacific Electrical Panel Replacement of standard outlets with GFI's

06/07/2017

brooks F.

He did a great job. In addition, he was punctual and cleaned up when he was done. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
When installing hardwood floors upstairs, the installers accidentally put a nail into the electrical wiring of my kitchen ceiling lights. Paul from Burbank electric was able to diagnose the issue and repair it without cutting into the ceiling. We are so happy that we called them! While here, he also installed some new smart in-wall switches and checked the safety of our GFI circuit.

Category electrician, lighting, home automation

06/07/2017

Debra D.

I thought they were very professional and they did a great job. They came when they said, finished everything up, and even gave me some suggestions on things I might want to look into in the future.

Description of Work
They did some general electrical remodeling for us.

Fiore & Sons Renovations, LLC

We are a family owned business that pays attention to every little detail ensuring the projects come out flawless. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Remodeling basements is our specialty, making a whole new living space out of your existing home! Please give us a call today!

Offers Coupon

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Jamcore Home Improvements

JAMCORE Home Improvements: Serving All Your Home Improvement and Remodeling Needs RRP Certified

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc.

How is Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. overall rated?

Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. open?

Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. provide

Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offers a 0% senior discount.

Does Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc.?

Yes, Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offer?

Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. offers the following services: ***NEW OFFERING*** We now offer system design and install, sales, and service of Haier Ductless Mini Split Combo Heating and Cooling Systems. Call today for a quote on our high tech and high efficiency systems for one room or you whole house! We offer electrical services on any project of any size ranging from replacing a light switch to installing a generator to new construction from the ground up. No job is too big or too small!