Vic's Roll Off Dumpsters

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

We offer superior roll-off container service to all residential and commercial clients. If you're cleaning your garage or basement, doing a roof, or home re-model, Vic's is your source for friendly, prompt service. -House Debris, Roofing Materials, Yard Waste -Concrete, Brick, Rock, Dirt *Material may not contain hazardous, toxic, radioactive wastes, or any other prohibited substances as defined by applicable Federal, State, local laws or regulations. We can even come pick-up that old car sitting in your driveway, free of charge. -We are Fully Licensed & Insured-...

M&C Land management

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional #: 518.928.6359

Junk King Albany

The Junk King Albany team is looking forward to servicing you. When you are ready to book your next appointment book online to save $20 or call 1-888-888-5865(JUNK). When you’re ready to declutter, make an appointment with Junk King Albany by booking online above or by calling 1.888.888.JUNK (5865). Are you looking for a trusted junk pickup service in the Albany area? Junk King’s staff does the junk hauling for you. We operate locally in the Albany area, and we can be at your home or business within minutes! We’re also green: we recycle up to 60% of everything we collect to keep landfills down and communities clean.

Veteran Haul-Away

We specialize in 15-yard dumpster roll-off rentals for residential and commercial projects! We excel in customer service and responsiveness. We are able to drop-off and pick-up in the same day for our customers! We are Veteran owned and operated. Matt and Jon are both Marine combat veterans who served with 1/3 Charlie Company, and deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Dave has been operating heavy equipment for over 12 years, and is a First Responder. We offer a standing discount to our Veterans and First-Responders!

02/01/2017

Great all cleaned Up

Description of Work
Just a Dumpster

09/29/2015

06/04/2015

Everything went exactly as Vic said it would. He's a man of his word. I even got some tips on lawn care.

Description of Work
I called the number listed on Vic's website and Vic answered the phone. I needed a 10 Cubic foot dumpster and he told me they were all out but he would see what he could do to get one. He called me back within an hour and told me he made arrangements to get me one and he could deliver that day. He dropped off the dumpster, chatted for a while, then left. A few days later I called him to let him know that it was ready and he was there the next morning to pick it up. Great service and very professional

06/04/2015

Category landscaping,dumpster service

07/15/2014

Services were provided as discussed. Vic was very flexible with leaving the dumpster for extended time, and picking up the dumpster when needed.

Description of Work
Vic dropped off and picked up 3 10 yard dumpsters so my rental property in Albany.

07/12/2013

Best in the business.

Description of Work
Delivered and spread the best topsoil I have ever seen. He then seeded and layed down all appropriate materialsand I now have thebest lawn on my street . Highly recommend vics services. He also has removed snow and dumpster roll offs for my family. Top notch

Category landscaping,mulch,snow removal,dumpster service

05/30/2012

They were convenient. I maybe won't use them again.

Description of Work
I needed roll-off in the middle of winter.

Category dumpster service

Landscape design & maintenance, mulch, rich topsoil, sand, gravel & stone, sandy loam, manure & compost, tree trimming, seal coating, laying sod, demolition, excavation, septic systems, pool removal & fill-ins, retaining & rock walls, roll off dumpsters, snow plowing, salting & removal.

Yes; by phone or email