Vic's Roll Off Dumpsters

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

PO Box 4210

Schenectady, NY 12304

We offer superior roll-off container service to all residential and commercial clients. If you're cleaning your garage or basement, doing a roof, or home re-model, Vic's is your source for friendly, prompt service. -House Debris, Roofing Materials, Yard Waste -Concrete, Brick, Rock,

02/01/2017

mike M.

Great all cleaned Up

Description of Work
Just a Dumpster

09/29/2015

Pam S.

06/04/2015

Scott B.

Everything went exactly as Vic said it would. He's a man of his word. I even got some tips on lawn care.

Description of Work
I called the number listed on Vic's website and Vic answered the phone. I needed a 10 Cubic foot dumpster and he told me they were all out but he would see what he could do to get one. He called me back within an hour and told me he made arrangements to get me one and he could deliver that day. He dropped off the dumpster, chatted for a while, then left. A few days later I called him to let him know that it was ready and he was there the next morning to pick it up. Great service and very professional

06/04/2015

David F.

Category landscaping, dumpster service

07/15/2014

Brendan M.

Services were provided as discussed. Vic was very flexible with leaving the dumpster for extended time, and picking up the dumpster when needed.

Description of Work
Vic dropped off and picked up 3 10 yard dumpsters so my rental property in Albany.

07/12/2013

John S.

Best in the business.

Description of Work
Delivered and spread the best topsoil I have ever seen. He then seeded and layed down all appropriate materialsand I now have thebest lawn on my street . Highly recommend vics services. He also has removed snow and dumpster roll offs for my family. Top notch

Category landscaping, mulch, snow removal, dumpster service

05/30/2012

Tara K.

They were convenient. I maybe won't use them again.

Description of Work
I needed roll-off in the middle of winter.

Henry Montgomery Tree Service

Please call us directly at 518-456-2494 for fastest response times. We are very interested in satisfying the customer. we will not take any payment until the job is done and to the customers satisfaction. We offer full service stump grinding which includes cleanup, topsoil, seed and straw. we also offer sod as an up charge.

Capital District Property Services LLC

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers Coupon

The Junk Removal Crew

Offering The Best Pricing Around! 5% Off Curbside Discounts, Single Item Pickup, Build Your Own Load Online & Full Or Half Load Pricing! Check Out TheJunkRemovalCrew.Com Or Give Us A Call At 518-351-7055 For A Fast Free Quote! Our Customers Have Spoken And We Have Listened! Are you tired of calling around or requesting quotes, just to get no response?! We were as well! That's why we started The Junk Removal Crew. The Junk Removal Crew has been built around our customers needs. Our focus is to operate a business that is responsive, responsible, reliable and efficient. We pride ourselves on our communication and honesty with our clients. We are always innovating to make things as easy as possible for you! We have revolutionized junk removal with our online job builder. Our online job builder is hassle free, where you simply build your own load and book your job instantly! Yes that's right, we post our upfront prices right online! Can you name another Junk Removal Company doing that? Simply go online and load up your junk removal cart, then cash out for an easy one stop transaction! Try it today! After you cash out we will contact you to schedule the job typically by the next business day! TheJunkRemovalCrew.com * Fast Friendly Service * 5% Off Curbside Pickup Discounts * Lowest Prices Around * Online Booking * Free Estimates * No Too Big Or Small

Yes; by phone or email
    ASK FOR DETAILS
    100% Customer Satisfaction

Landscape design & maintenance, mulch, rich topsoil, sand, gravel & stone, sandy loam, manure & compost, tree trimming, seal coating, laying sod, demolition, excavation, septic systems, pool removal & fill-ins, retaining & rock walls, roll off dumpsters, snow plowing, salting & removal.