Upstate Property Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2012

430 Clarendon Street

Schenectady, NY 12308

Upstate Property Service is a full service home maintenance company offering our customers a wide range of quality services at affordable prices

09/28/2016

Michael T.

I would highly recommend Joshua's work. He was prompt, clean, neat and did everything I asked to complete the project. His workers where also neat and respectful. I have also hired him for another project later in the year based on the work he completed.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category contractors, drywall, picture framing, remodeling, basement waterproofing

01/13/2016

Rita H.

Joshua, owner of this business, is hardworking, honest, cheerful, and performs quality work. As a widow, I have come in contact with businesses that try to sell me more services than I need. I have no worries like this with Joshua. I have been doing business with him for a few years now and am so thankful that I found such a great handyman. Most recently he replaced my dry well and it is working fine. I had quite a problem with water in my basement following rain or snow melt. Last year I had Joshua replace a basement wall - he is one of a few who can properly perform masonry work. Now, prior to hiring Joshua to do such a big job, I did call other companies for an estimate of the cost and for knowledge about how they would fix my problem of water in my basement. I also asked for references from each of these companies. Not only did Joshua come in below the other companies in price, his references were outstanding! Not one person had a bad thing to say about him or his work. Some of the references from other highly rated companies were not so good and some told me to stay away from them. Needless to say, I hired Joshua and he did a great job replacing my basement wall and I now have a dry basement. Recently I replaced the linoleum on my kitchen floor. Yes, I had Joshua do it and anther great job by an expert handyman!! Joshua is trustworthy - he will tell you if he can perform a job or not. To date I have not found anything this fellow cannot do and do with expertise. I highly recommend calling Joshua for fixing any problem areas inside or outside of your home!!

Description of Work
Replaced a dry well.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, masonry, remodeling, basement waterproofing, home remodeling, basement remodeling

01/09/2016

Kenneth N.

We are delighted with the end results. Our patio is beautiful and we have received many complements on its layout and construction. The patio has held up to brutal upstate NY winters. There has not been any heaving of the bricks due to settling of the base or frost. As a footnote: during the removal of the old patio, certain issues from the installation of the old concrete patio were discovered that added to the project workscope and required additional labor that was not addressed in the initial cost estimate. This contractor refused my offer of additional compensation in light of the additional work. We are very grateful and impressed with this contractor's honesty and work ethic.

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of old concrete patio and footings. Designed and Installed new paving brick patio over compacted gravel base. Polymer sand was then spread into the bricks cracks to seal patio. Upon competion of project, the entire area was cleaned and surrounding gardens restored to their original condition.

Category decks, hardscaping

Capital District Property Services LLC

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers Coupon

Above All Handymen

Call us today about your handyman project! We look forward to hearing from you!

Capital Gutters

Capital Gutters proudly opened in the Albany area in 2007. Capital Gutters is a family run Business operating for over 20 years originating in Oyster Bay, Long Island in 1986. At Capital Gutters all we do is gutters and know all the in's and out's of the Gutter trade. Many companies do many other things and are "Jack of All Trades" which in our opinion waters down the end products, Where at Capital Gutters we are Jack of one Trade Gutters. Also serving Niskayuna, Rexford, Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Ballston Spa, Malta, Saratoga, Glenville & Burnt Hill.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Handyman, Roofing, Siding, Gardening, Tree Trimming, Mowing, Mulching,