MTS Installations

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

Juniper Lane

Schenectady, NY 12303

Installation of custom window treatments including blinds, shades, drapes and more! Over 10 years of experience.

07/02/2020

Deborah G.

Very professional- responded quickly to my phone message, appointment timely, and arrived on time. He fixed the problem and gave advice to avoid happening again. Would definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Had a cellular shade that was stuck...wouldn't go up or down.

03/08/2019

Allison B.

Mike was amazing. What would have taken me hours took him minutes. It's great hiring a professional who does these types of installations for a living. He communicated frequently via text as we arranged a time and texted when he was on his way. I plan to use him again the next time I need blinds or custom window treatments installed. It was stress free and they look perfect!!

Description of Work
I needed some cellular shades installed

12/19/2018

Kelly D.

It went so well!! Mike was very professional and so efficient. We had 8 Roman blind/shades to be installed and his work was precise. Our windows finally look finished and when we purchase blinds for the downstairs, we will definitely be rehiring Mike!!

Description of Work
Shade installation

05/02/2018

Victoria G.

Professional, fast, fair price, excellent job! I didnt even have to ask, he wore shoe covers when entering.

Description of Work
Blinds and drapes installed

Category window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the A rating, I greatly appreciate it! It was a pleasure meeting you and installing your window treatments!

04/10/2016

BRYAN A.

He arrived a few weeks ago to measure all the windows. Each window has six measurements - three each horizontal and vertical . You can use the measurements to order online or go local. I used Comfortex (local ) mostly because they offered a nice glider for the sliding glass door and a top down/ bottom up shade for the south side of the house. I think it took about 30 - 45 minutes to take the measurements and then 2 hours to do the installation of the hardware for the new shades (including removal of the old hardware). The shades arrived on a Monday night, I called Tuesday and he installed them on Wednesday. Very friendly, easy going, prompt and professional - I would call again.

Description of Work
Measured six windows of various sizes and a sliding glass door and installed new window shades.

Category window treatments

Thank you for the positive review, nothing better then an A!

12/18/2014

maria G.

Description of Work
Inspected the electrical. Steven was very informative and helpful. Steven told me everything my home inspection person told me when I moved in. He was honest and very professional.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

08/29/2012

Robert B.

I received a recommendation for this installer who has performed installations for a major retailer. Upon calling I received a quick response and set up a date for the installation. The installer showed up on time and was very professional. It was obvious right from the start that he had done this work before and knew what he was doing. The work was done exceptionally well, everything was straight and level and he cleaned up as he went. During the installation I happened to mention that I was having a problem with my shower curtain rod pulling out of the wall and he offered to fix that as well. Overall very satisfied with everything he did.

Description of Work
Installation of 5 Bali Wood Blinds. Installation of 3 sets of Drapes (Rod, Drapes and Sheers).

Category window treatments

Professionally measure & install customers window treatments.

Ask for details.