J&D Windows and Doors General Contracting, LLC.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

Draper Avenue

Schenectady, NY 12306

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Doors Project

Doors Project

door installation
Entry Door - Custom Size

Fully insured General Contracting company with free home estimates specializing in Windows and Doors. Our products have a life time warranty with them as well as a variety of different options to accommodate your wants, needs, and budgets! Check out our Facebook, google page, and website listed below for yourself to see that you’re in good hands with J&D! To help with your long and late work hours, we are now offering E-Quotes on all windows, sliding glass doors, and ProVia door products! Go to our website, click on E-Quotes to learn more. ***Every 9 Windows Purchased Our Customers Will Receive the 10th Window and Installation for Free (see service provider for more details)***...

window replacement (23)door installation (13)decks & porches (4)gutter repair (1)

02/04/2021

Dave and his team did a great job! We had our front door, back garage door and two sliding glass doors replaced in our home. We couldn't be happier. We are very pleased with the quality of the door and the quality of the professional installation!

Description of Work
Entry Doors & Sliding Glass Doors

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working on your home. We look forward to the future projects!! Enjoy and again, thank you!

01/29/2021

Very nice bunch of guys. They were efficient, clean, respectful of property. They did a great job and will be doing more work for us in the future.

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

10/29/2020

They did an amazing job installing windows in our sunroom. They walked us through the options we had for the large windows we wanted to replace and Dave helped us decide on the best option based on how we would be using them. The windows are a huge improvement on what we previously had. Could not be happier with them. Would absolutely hire again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Windows - Multiple

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Review for J&D Windows and Doors General Contracting, LLC. - Draper Avenue, Schenectady, NY - 38990659

Thank you so much for the friendly response and sharing the experience you had with myself and team! It was a pleasure working on your home both times we were there. Enjoy the new look and windows!!

10/20/2020

Our windows were very old but the crew did a fabulous job in removing and installing the new ones. They were on time and worked constantly to complete the job. The back door was the most complicated, but they accomplished the task effortlessly. When done they cleaned up and made sure everything was to my satisfaction. Great contractor. Very happy.

Description of Work
Windows and Entry Door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the positive review and sharing the experience you had! It was a pleasure to work on your home. Until the next project!! - David

10/13/2020

Great job! Did a professional job, easy to work with, kept me informed on all phases of the job, great communication. Will definately hire him again!

Description of Work
Composite Deck - and windows As well

Category decks,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/11/2020

I very much enjoyed working with this company. They were professional, punctual, friendly, reliable and most of all, competent. The entire process went smoothly from start to finish and in the time frame promised. I will definitely use this company again when the need arises. I have already recommended them to family and friends.

Description of Work
6 Large Picture Windows & New Gutter with Gutter Leaf Guard

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working on your home and with you & [Member Name Removed] through the entire process. Until the next project!! Thanks!

08/08/2020

With Covid-19 delays, we were very pleased with how well they worked with us promptly. They demonstrated excellent craftsmanship and professional mannerism.

Description of Work
2 Sliding Glass Doors & Entry Door

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

07/24/2020

David was awesome! I highly recommend him. From the estimate even during COVID limitations he was on time, explained the process completely, ordered my door and installed it 2 weeks early both quickly and professionally. Oh, and the door is beautiful! What a difference! You know how hard it is to find a contractor like that? Now I have one! I won’t lose his phone #

Description of Work
Hinged Patio Door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the kind words! I appreciate the business and enjoyed doing the project for you. Up next, the windows!

06/01/2020

Dave and crew are top notch. From the initial free quote, through the selection of my doors, to the completion of install, Dave took the time to explain things I didn’t even know I’d have questions about. My door showed up a few days late due to Covid and we had to reschedule due to weather, both times Dave immediately contacted me and asked what days worked for me, rather than telling me what day...

Description of Work
Sliding Glass Door, Entry Door & Storm Door

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/21/2020

Excellent. You pay a little high in price, but worth it because the quality is high. I appreciated Dave informing me of details throughout the process. They are very professional.

Description of Work
Replacing my mobile back door

Category decks,doors

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Review for J&D Windows and Doors General Contracting, LLC. - Draper Avenue, Schenectady, NY - 38583274

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and complete the project [Member Name Removed]! ProVia is a little higher in price by a small percentage but anytime you get custom sized doors such as the one you have the price does go up but as you experienced today, the quality is top of the line in every aspect! Until the next project

Windows: * Double Hung * Sliding * Awning * Casement * Bay & Bow * Picture * Basement All windows are covered under a product warranty and installation warranty as well and have many different options to accommodate wants and needs. Doors * Entry Doors * Storm Doors * Patio Doors * French Doors * Fire Doors * Interior Doors All of our doors are covered under a product warranty and installation warranty as well and have many different options to accommodate wants and needs.

We very rarely turn a job down!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available