Howard And Sons Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2012

4.3

Roofing and Remodeling ...

Oak Ridge Painting

Professional interior and exterior painting services, along with minor taping and sheetrock repairs. We have experience since 2004. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Fully insured.

Amf Painting LLC

With over 43 years experience, AMF Painting knows how to get the job done right! Whether your project is interior or exterior painting, staining, powerwashing or wood preservation, we're prepared to take on your project and ensure that you're pleased with the results. Contact us for your commercial or residential needs. We use only the finest paints, stains and finishing products and take great pride in the work that we do. We do our best to understand exactly what you want before we get started. We provide onsite estimates and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! AMF is a fully insured service provider.

Virginia Fisher

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Welcome to Virginia Fisher Interiors! • Established in 1983 in San Francisco, My goal has always been to provide High-Quality Service in all areas of my work to my Community! • Offering a wide range of services, which include Interior Design, Color Consulting, Wallpapering, Painting, Window Treatments, Flooring; from Oriental Rugs to Hardwood • Let me assist you with ideas or bring your next project from Start to Finish!

09/15/2017

Did not finish work and the roof was Installed incorrectly.Had another roofing contractor look at it and he said was a bad job.

Description of Work
New roof on 2 mobile homes

07/16/2017

The ceiling is up. It took many phone calls to have them come and even start the project. Cancelled several times during the process. Had to call to see if they were going to show up. When the ceiling was being taken down damage was done to a windowsill and chair rail. Said ,"He ordered chair rail."But never heard back it's been 3 weeks. Tapping job was awful and sanding was not done well enough s...

Description of Work
New sheet rock ceiling installed and ceiling fan.

Category remodeling,roofing

08/05/2015

Cases of goo used to seal...what? Areas in question were never discussed or described. When my dormers were redone, the provider pointed out the bulbous globs of sealant that they had applied, often separating my roof tiles; certainly lifting them. I have had water issues ever since. Clearly, they didn't know what they were doing. And, as a result, caused more harm than good. I tried to remedy thi...

Description of Work
Evaluate my roof, (which is not that old).

09/27/2014

Arrived on time. Nice, reasonably professional although we got a bit more life story than I would have liked. Did a good job on the gutters both times. Left a little more of a mess on the grass than I would have liked, but the gutters were full of mud so it was hard for them to avoid doing this.

Description of Work
Cleaned our gutters two times. Second time included some extra gutter related work.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

09/01/2014

They were reliable, showed up on time, and did the work to perfection. What more need be said? I will be having them do it again this year after the leaves fall.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters on house and shed.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

08/06/2014

They installed the roof fan. It was fine. It took about an hour to do. Scheduling went smoothly -- no issues.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $249 Solid Steel Attic Fan - Including Labor, Materials, and Thermostat.

Category handyman service,remodeling,ceiling fans

07/30/2014

So far so good waiting for rain to be sure

Description of Work
$100 inspect roof $125 replace boot on vent pipe and re-seal furnace flu

07/18/2014

It went well, very professional, efficient, they did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned out our gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

07/13/2014

Have tried to schedule an appointment for gutter cleaning with company. No response after online request. Called several times, with the last time being 7/9/14. Owner did call back twice and left messages with me, but I was unable to reach him when I tried to call him back. No voicemail option available with last call. (He did state that he has been having a lot of medical issues lately on his las...

Category gutter cleaning

07/01/2014

Everything went well. I liked that they inspected the roof as they cleaned my gutters, and that they were honest enough to tell me that I didn't need a new roof just yet.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for gutter cleaning and inspection. They also replaced some boots around some of the pipes.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

New construction, painting interior and exterior, remodeling, shingle repair, framing, siding, hardwood, ceramic tiles, floating, flooring, windows, doors installation & removal.

Ask for details.