Haley Bros Inc

Founded 1958 • With Angi since May 2011

Family owned & operated....

Hirsch Pools

Hirsch Pools

At Hirsch Pools, our goal is to provide the highest caliber of service to each and every customer; ensuring maximum satisfaction for every project. You can count on us to invest the utmost pride, honesty and passion into your dream pool.

11/05/2020

In May 2020, we gave a $1,000 deposit for a fence job for our yard. The materials would take 4 to 6 weeks we were told. A couple of months passed. We tried calling Haley Bros but nobody answered the phone and you can’t leave messages on that phone. So, I sent a couple of e-mails through the website over the summer asking to call me back and inquiring about the job. I got no response back. I saw th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing - Backyard

01/11/2018

They provided an estimate timely and did the work as agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

12/05/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. They did a wonderful job from start to finish. Always responded promptly when I called with questions. Gave me their professional option when needed as we used two types of fencing for our yard with multiple heights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had yard fenced in.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

06/28/2016

I would recommend Haley Brothers-staff were  responsive and professional. The ground towards the back sloped down and the guys did a nice job of making sure the fence maintained a level appearance around the 3 sides.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tore down old wood fence around the pool, hauled away, replaced with 80 ft wood fencing.

08/05/2015

Crew arived on time and did a great job. They made sure the yard was picked up. Crew was every polite and worked together well. Would recommend Haley Bros. to anyone wanting  a fence installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fenced in  back yard

CATEGORY fencing

Vinyl and aluminum fencing and gates, decorative wood, post and rails, swimming pools, arbors & pergolas.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check