Guaranteed Seamless Gutter Systems

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

We are your local exerior specialist. What this means exactly we will water tight your home. We also offer a variety of water drainage solutions. We are owner operated, with up to 5 employees at any given time. Residential or Commercial work wanted....

AAZ REMODELING

Welcome to AAZ-Remodeling, in business since 2009, with over 10 years combined experience. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today's home remodeling market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word.

Coastal Shingle Shine, LLC

Soft Wash Specialists and Mold Removal Experts Serving Lowcountry SC

G & G Pro Painting LLC

Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining Deck Staining Pressure Washing Free Estimate/Insured Please Call (518) 339-7978

10/09/2013

Thomas W.

They were very prompt and the quality of their work was really good. They actually called me and asked if they could move up the installation date which was okay with me. I was scheduled for a Friday and they happened to have a need to be in the area on other business and if they could do it 5 days early. They took care of it by the time I got home. They left a bill on the door and I sent a check and all was good.

Description of Work
We used Guaranteed Seamless Gutter Systems sometime in the middle of September to put up seamless gutters all around and gutter guards on one side of the house.

Category gutter repair

07/01/2013

CERENA P.

Well we have needed gutters on our home for awhile. I heard about Guaranteed seamless gutter systems from a friend who highly recommended them, and has been doing so for a few years. Being first time home owners, we were worried about our budget. Then we spoke with Mr Horton, who fully reassured us, and gave us an amazing deal. The work that was preformed, was wonderful. They were very timely, neat and the price ....unbeatable. This is one company that myself, friends and family members have nothing negative to say about them. They are a reliable company, and the work, impeccable.

Description of Work
INSTALLED GUTTERS

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,woodworking

06/28/2013

TANYA M.

My home received a ton of damage between the snow storms, ice and crazy rain and wind storms. My roof really suffered the most. I received 7 quotes although I will not mention their names or attempt to tarnish their business, they were all completely outrageously high and out of my budget. Even though Guaranteed seamless gutter systems were my 5th quote, I wanted to make sure that I was receiving a good price. Not only were they the best price, but I was not rushed, nor ignored, he took all my concerns and listened and he explained things to me. Not to mention with the lifetime guarantee on my roof, I feel so much at ease. I am so very grateful to the owner Ronald Horton, he really helped me out. He and his workers were on time, clean, organized, very polite. I plan on calling him when ever I have any, ANY concern or issue with anything in my home. Thank you so much Mr. Horton, I will be calling you soon, to discuss my future plans with my siding. Looking forward to doing business with your company again. I can't thank you enough!

Description of Work
Provided me with a new roof, with a lifetime guarantee!

Category roofing,woodworking

Guaranteed Seamless Gutter Systems

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

19 Nassau Ave

Schenectady, NY 12304

We offer a variety of exterior services, witch include; Roofing,Siding,Windows,Doors.Gutters,Drainage solutions,Decks, ANYTHING EXTERIOR.

Check, PayPal