Chas G Burch Supply Co

With Angi since May 2011

Since 1890, we are the go to supplier for all Kitchen, Bath, Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Needs. Family owned and operated, now in our 5th generation....

H-N-J We Do It All LLC

General Contractor service, anything in your home or business, Carpentry general and finishing. Renovating, Repairs and remodeling.We are your trusted experts.

McMullen Builders LLC

Hire us for anything from your standard bathroom remodel to a complete building rehabilitation. Roofing, siding, decks. Bathrooms kitchens and rehabs give us a call for a quote! We also can supply financing!

Anderson Construction Corporation

A.C.C. is a family-owned full service residential remodeling corporation. We take pride in our dependability and ensuring that you can count on us to complete the job in a timely manner... Because building your dream home, shouldn’t have to be a nightmare. At present we are specializing in residential remodeling and home improvements. A.C.C. is fully insured and MBE Certified.

Offers by Anderson Construction Corporation on Angi

10/31/2014

MICHAEL M.

See above

Description of Work
This place was able to rebuild pre-war faucet parts for me. An older pluming genius (one of the owners?) spent a good hour on it and then charged me a total of $23.78! $12 of which was labor. These guys are far out of my way but I will not use anyone else for plumbing supplies now. There are very few places like this left and I urge everyone to support them.

Category buying services

05/11/2012

Charles C.

I liked their quality of their product and their expertise.

Description of Work
I bought kitchen and bathroom supplies from them.

Category buying services

Kitchens, baths, plumbing, heating, tubs, showers, faucets, repair, parts, toilets, sinks, vanities, cabinets, countertops, seats, copper & pipe.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express