Adirondack Stoves

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

111 Nott Terrace

Schenectady, NY 12308

Adirondack Stoves is an authorized dealer for Enviro, Keystoker Stoves, Lennox Gas and Wood, Pinnacle Wood Pellet HotAir and Boilers, Nestor Martin, Pacific Energy, St. Croix, Napoleon, and Nectre Wood Baker's Oven. We specialize in sales, installation and service of gas, wood, wood pellet and

12/07/2016

Erik P.

We visited the showroom and spoke with the salesperson, who eventually took our contact information for the owner, Bob, so he could call us to schedule an appointment. Several days passed with no call, so I phoned the store and they had misplaced our information. Bob came out to our house to give us an estimate. He seemed very knowledgeable and courteous, and told us he would call with the final estimate in a few days. It has been 3 weeks and they never called back. Twice, they have forgotten to contact us. FAIL

Description of Work
We wanted to get a wood burning insert for our home.

08/27/2015

Brandon S.

We initially called Adirondack Stove for a chimney cleaning as we just move into the home and were not sure of the chimney condition. Upon inspection, Bob let us know the chimney was in good shape and did not need to be cleaned. He took a look at the firebox upon my request as the mortar was crumbling in some spots. He was very flexible in rescheduling a time to complete the work once he had the appropriate materials. He was punctual and completed the work in a timely manner. I will use Adirondack Stoves again for future chimney maintenance.

Description of Work
Replaced some of the grout in the firebox of our fireplace.

Category chimney repair

12/06/2013

Mary Q.

We have not been able to use our fireplace since we turned the pilot over 1.5 years ago. We finally got around to having someone look into it. My husband scheduled Bob to come. I believe it was a 2 week wait. Bob came today, diagnosed the issue (the ignitor was broken), and cleaned the logs, etc within the fireplace. He was going to look into an ignitor because if we ever turn off the pilot again, we won't be able to get it back on. I asked him about just leaving as is so that we don't have to pay for a new part and another service call - he agreed that would be the best thing to do. I gave a B for price as I think $195 for a service call is a bit much, but I appreciate his honesty as it would have cost us more money to do something that was unnecessary. Bob was a pleasure to meet - and how great to have a trustworthy, go to person for fireplace needs.

Description of Work
Fix pilot in fireplace

10/29/2013

howard G.

EVERYTHING WENT OK CAME ON TIME HELD TO ESTIMATE LEFT EVERYTHING CLEAN.

Description of Work
CLEAN AND PRESSURE WASH BRICK CHIMNEY; REPAIR AND SEAL CAP; INSTALL NEW TERMINATION CAP

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

10/25/2013

Inga H.

I was in need to have someone come to my home to inspect an existing chimney for a future wood stove installation. The chimney had not been used in more then 10 years and I was looking for advice on Building code compliance and if it was usable and safe. Also was looking for information on wood stove installation and options. I called the business and a lady answered the phone. I explained to her in detail what I was looking for. She responded that it would be at least 3 weeks before they could do it, then covered the phone to talk to another person and then came back on and and stated that they do not cover my area. No other questions asked. The attitude on the phone and her brushing me off like she did made me think that this business does not need any additional customers. I am 18 miles from the location of their business and I would assume it is an acceptable range to drive for a job.

Description of Work
Person on the phone was very unprofessional and basically told me they are not interested in my business.

Category chimney repair, fireplaces

09/30/2010

Bob W.

Great service and price. Clean and efficient.

Description of Work
Reline chimney and replaced wood stove.

Category appliance repair, chimney repair, appliance sales

07/02/2010

Marilyn S.

Service done very well. Fan was noisy - repaired promptly at no cost - very happy.

Description of Work
Installed fireplace insert (gas)

05/12/2010

MARK K.

Very happy with dealer and purchase. Our installation was slightly more difficult than expected but Adirondack stove took the time and did a proper installation. They were easy to deal with and arrived on time to do the job. We are extreamly happy with the stove.

Description of Work
Purchased a gas fireplace including installation

Central Appliance Repair LLC

Central Appliance Repair LLC was incorporated in 2013. We provide repair services on major household appliances within the capital region of New York and South Florida. Those appliances include Refrigerators, Ovens, Ranges, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Dryers and Freezers. Our technicians are highly trained and duly qualified. There level of professionalism is second to none. We offer excellent service with excellent prices. Senior citizens and veterans benefit from our discounts. Call us today for all your appliance repair needs at 786-374-3877

Als Plumbing

My name is Alvin I am a Versatile and experienced Plumber of 16 years dedicated to excellent work and customer satisfaction. Adept in servicing, installing, and maintaining residential and commercial plumbing systems. Committed to pleasing the customer and adhering to safety guidelines at all times. Proven track record full of the successful completion of many plumbing projects, both small and large scale.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

We specialize in sales, installation and service of gas, wood, wood pellet and coal freestanding stoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts. We are fully licensed and insured. We are certified in gas line installation and gas leak detection.