A&A Service Center LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Po Box 3816

Schenectady, NY 12303

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Service and Repair of all major appliances, HVAC System and Commercial Refrigeration and Commercial Dishwashers (domestic and foreign brands). We accept checks and cash only. Serving the area since 2008....

handyman (4)appliance repair (36)

09/10/2021

Glenn G.

Adam was on time, professional, and masked. A fair price for the work. Would recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Handymen and Fridge repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/10/2021

Ruby C.

I had the pleasure of meeting Adam from A&A Service Center today. My dryer had stopped working and wasn't showing any codes. Adam arrived on time to diagnose and fix my dryer. Once he performed all the diagnostic tests, he told me exactly what was wrong and the total cost of the repairs. I appreciate him for coming out and being knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. Adam has an amazing personality and was the cleanest, thoroughest and most courteous person I have ever worked with. I will definitely recommend A&A Service Center to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Thank you so much for your business.

03/28/2021

Lynda L.

A little expensive but job done well

Description of Work
Old Dishwasher removal and Install of a new Dishwasher (Plumbing and Electrical hook ups)

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

02/19/2021

Heather B.

I have used Adam several times and he is the best. Very professional and very knowledgable about all types of appliance. His prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Washer and Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

12/10/2020

Andy L.

Very well! Adam called and arrived a bit early, and literally had us back up and running in 15-minutes. He was VERY professional and knowledgeable. He will be my 1st call for future issues.

Description of Work
Dryer

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you so much sir. We really appreciate you business.

11/30/2020

Christopher (Chris) K.

Adam came quickly after we contacted him and replaced the faulty switch, which required raising the drum. The service was performed 8 months ago and we have had no problems with the performance of the washing machine since the repair.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair - interlock on lid failed.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/30/2020

cathy F.

Adam was amazing. Our refrigerator needed a new fan and new circuit board. He even had the part in the truck .It was fixed in no time at all. Adam was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He also swept behind the fridge since we haven't moved it in 6 years!! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs appliance repair!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you so much. I appreciate it very much.

10/01/2020

Bell M.

Adam is a genius when it comes to appliance repairs. He is a consumate professional and never leaves until all your questions aee answered. It is great fun talking politics with him.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thank you. I appreciate it!

08/02/2020

M. P.

I received an estimate which unfortunately exceeded the value of the washer. It wasn't wise to get it repaired. I appreciated Adam's quick response and timely arrival. I would call him again.

Description of Work
Washer repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you so much.

07/24/2020

Eric H.

I left a message and received a call back within a couple of hours. The representative was at my home in two days. He was prompt and polite and knew exactly what needed to be fixed. Everything was taken care of within an hour and the price was fair. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair a refrigerator

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

thank you so much for your business, Greatly appreciated.

Home Repair and Handyman Services, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Windows and Doors Installations, Flooring and Tile, Major Appliance repair, Electrical and Plumbing Fixtures Installation