We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

A&A Service Center LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2015

Po Box 3816

Schenectady, NY 12303

Service and Repair of all major appliances, HVAC System and Commercial Refrigeration and Commercial Dishwashers (domestic and foreign brands). We accept checks and cash only. Serving the area since 2008.

02/11/2022

Kevin J.

Extremely professional, prompt, knowledgeable and honest. Diagnosed the cause of my broken dryer very quickly. I chose not to have it repaired due to the cost and lead time on the part and he agreed that replacing was the best option. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

02/10/2022

Michele L.

He was very nice, polite and came on time. He did not know how to repair and charged me. He charged me $140 or $150 for nothing. I am not happy, its a little high for not doing anything,

Description of Work
Repair an appliance.

09/10/2021

Glenn G.

Adam was on time, professional, and masked. A fair price for the work. Would recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Handymen and Fridge repair

08/10/2021

Ruby C.

I had the pleasure of meeting Adam from A&A Service Center today. My dryer had stopped working and wasn't showing any codes. Adam arrived on time to diagnose and fix my dryer. Once he performed all the diagnostic tests, he told me exactly what was wrong and the total cost of the repairs. I appreciate him for coming out and being knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. Adam has an amazing personality and was the cleanest, thoroughest and most courteous person I have ever worked with. I will definitely recommend A&A Service Center to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Appliance repair

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Thank you so much for your business.

03/28/2021

Lynda L.

A little expensive but job done well

Description of Work
Old Dishwasher removal and Install of a new Dishwasher (Plumbing and Electrical hook ups)

02/19/2021

Heather B.

I have used Adam several times and he is the best. Very professional and very knowledgable about all types of appliance. His prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Washer and Dryer Repair

12/10/2020

Andy L.

Very well! Adam called and arrived a bit early, and literally had us back up and running in 15-minutes. He was VERY professional and knowledgeable. He will be my 1st call for future issues.

Description of Work
Dryer

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much sir. We really appreciate you business.

11/30/2020

cathy F.

Adam was amazing. Our refrigerator needed a new fan and new circuit board. He even had the part in the truck .It was fixed in no time at all. Adam was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He also swept behind the fridge since we haven't moved it in 6 years!! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs appliance repair!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much. I appreciate it very much.

11/30/2020

Christopher (Chris) K.

Adam came quickly after we contacted him and replaced the faulty switch, which required raising the drum. The service was performed 8 months ago and we have had no problems with the performance of the washing machine since the repair.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair - interlock on lid failed.

10/01/2020

Bell M.

Adam is a genius when it comes to appliance repairs. He is a consumate professional and never leaves until all your questions aee answered. It is great fun talking politics with him.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category appliance repair

Thank you. I appreciate it!

08/02/2020

M. P.

I received an estimate which unfortunately exceeded the value of the washer. It wasn't wise to get it repaired. I appreciated Adam's quick response and timely arrival. I would call him again.

Description of Work
Washer repair

Thank you so much.

07/24/2020

Eric H.

I left a message and received a call back within a couple of hours. The representative was at my home in two days. He was prompt and polite and knew exactly what needed to be fixed. Everything was taken care of within an hour and the price was fair. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair a refrigerator

Category appliance repair

thank you so much for your business, Greatly appreciated.

07/20/2020

Jordan K.

Never called or contacted to arrange for repairs.

Description of Work
Appliance repairs

07/17/2020

wade W.

Very pleased Self employed gentleman that knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Fixed ice maker

06/18/2020

Mark O.

Diagnosis repair needed would far exceed the washers value. Technician recommended replacing it with new washing machine.

Description of Work
Washer repair

05/04/2020

John C.

My dryer would stop after about 20 minutes and generate an Error code. Also, the lower baking element on my oven stopped working. The technician arrived at the specified time and fixed both on 2/27/2020. Both the dryer and oven are working fine and I am very satisfied with the repair work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair and Replacement of Oven Baking Coil

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much. We appreciate your support.

03/23/2020

Erica W.

Adam was very nice, reliable, and efficient. He was here 10 minutes and knew what the problem was and fixed it. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Washer fixed

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your business.

03/03/2020

Shelley S.

Adam contacted me within an hour of my request and arranged a service time in the early afternoon -same day. He was courteous, friendly and professional. He provided useful advice, left the area as he found it, and checked the outside exhaust for the dryer as well. I highly recommend him and would request him in the future.

Description of Work
Old gas dryer not heating.

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much. I appreciate you business.

07/26/2019

Linda W.

First repairman (from another company) did not fit problem. Due to date conflict this company was then sent and found the problem. Adam did a temporary repair and ordered replacement part. He came back at my convenience and installed the part - requiring taking all shelving out for a second time. He then replaced all shelving and food that had been removed. Very personable, very neat. I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Warranty Refrigerator repair

07/02/2019

Eric J.

Adam was great ! he was right on time, had all the parts needed and was quick. you can not go wrong in my book using his services. price was very resonable. would definitly use him again.

Description of Work
I needed the refrigerator coil and fan replaced

07/01/2019

Margaret S.

He called from the job before mine. Showed up as promised. Diagnosed and replaced water pump. Found hose was too old. It broke as he removed it. Went and bought new hose. As he was replacing it, he found a quarter clogging the line. Cleared it. Inspected the old water pump. Put the OLD pump back in. Ran a load and charged me for the new hose and the labor. HONEST! Hire him.

Description of Work
Washing machine stopped spinning properly.

05/09/2019

Robert D.

Adam came the same day I called and showed up on time. After a thorough examination he stated that the unit was functioning properly and that there were no apparent issues. He gave me a 30 day grace period that in the event he had to return he would apply today's payment to that visit.

Description of Work
Refrigerator constantly running

05/03/2019

Sarah S.

Adam was able to check out my dryer the same day. He arrived on time and was able to fix the problem in about 35 min. My dryer was not heating and was very loud. Adam showed me where the problem was and cleaned out the blower and dryer case for lint. My dryer is working great and is much, much quieter! I’m very pleased with the service and will call again for any of my appliance repair needs.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for your business.

04/26/2019

Dr Harvey M.

It was terrific!!! I would highly recommend AA&A Service Center LLC to anyone!

Description of Work
needed to replace and install a new dishwasher

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Thank you so much sir. We really appreciate your kind comments and business.

12/12/2018

Richard S.

Our oven quit right before the Christmas holidays, Most repair services either wouldn't come to Duanesburg or put us off until January. Adam came by the same day and diagnosed the problem. He returned first thing the next morning and completed the repairs quickly and professionally. He picked up after himself and even reset the time on the clock. His price was in line with estimates I got from other repair men I contacted, neither super low nor super high. In short, the pricing was fair, especially as he was here twice in two days. I highly recommend Adam for your appliance repair needs.

Description of Work
oven repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much Sir for your business