Bald Eagle Inspection Services, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

https://www.baldeagle.biz As the President of Bald Eagle Inspection Services, I have nearly two decades of practical experience in both residential and commercial construction industries. Much of my professional career has been spent as an Estimator and Project Manager for a large general contractor in New York State. I have a vast knowledge and experience background working with commercial and residential systems, components and proper building practices, including the successful completion of several multi-million dollar large scale building projects in the area, ranging from schools to medical facilities, MRI’s, laboratory and research, chemical manufacturing, warehouse, office building, and of course, residential properties. I also maintain a huge database of construction data, a large network of subcontractors, suppliers, companies and organizations and am well respected throughout the industry. I noticed a need for quality, knowledgeable home inspectors through my own experiences. Motivated by my drive to grow and excel in my career, I created Bald Eagle Inspection Services, LLC. I have obtained many certifications through the past years. In addition to a Bachelor of Construction Management Technology from Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA, I have also obtained OSHA 30 hour training, HAZWHOPPER 40 hour training, and LEED Green Associate. I’m an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector, also known as CPI, I’m Commercial Inspector Certified, InterNACHI Wood Destroying Insect Certified, and New York State Licensed (#1600007491). To expand my knowledge and to better serve my clients, I am currently working toward additional certifications....

CLEAN AIR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC

Clean air environmental services specializes in Asbestos removal ,PCB,LEAD remediation and other environmental services. We also provide services for demolition, and painting. We are a MBE highly qualified company with over 25 service employees to help with any abatement needs.

Alta Industrial Management Inc

Alta Industrial Management is a boutique renovation and management firm. We have diverse experience in restoration ranging from historic districts rehab to ground-up new construction of multi-family residential after total-loss fire. Alta focuses on challenging projects that are wood frame, less than 3 story, residential or commercial, and involve multi-trades of collaboration ( kitchen bathroom basement addition up addition out building collision with vehicle tornado damage wind damage full custom rehab )

NU-Life Resources

At Nu-Life Resources it is our job to provide for your health and safety against dangerous and toxic mold. We will utilize the latest in technology utilizing thermal imaging, moisture, meters, and detailed laboratory analysis to identify & eliminate water and mold. We will contain the contaminated area using advanced negative pressure containment systems. Most importantly, we will remove the water source and mold so it will never return. It is our objective at Nu-Life Resources in partnership with New York State, Center for Disease Control Center, and the Environmental Protection Agency to provide our customers a healthier and cleaner indoor environment.

Offers by NU-Life Resources on Angi

06/08/2019

Tom H.

Being a first time home buyer and looking at a 120 year old house, I was concerned with getting in over my head with possible repairs. The report Jason provided exceeded expectations and reviewed items I wouldn't have though of. Now, 6 months after moving in, I am using his report as a guide to take preventative measures to avoid costly fixes in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

Bald Eagle Inspection Services, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

856 Knickerbocker Road

Schaghticoke, NY 12154

We perform residential home inspections, mold assessments, commercial inspections, wood destroying insect inspections, radon testing, water quality and flow testing, and pre-listing inspections. We also provide high quality real-estate casualty and replacement value estimating services, construction estimating, budget estimating and consulting services. If you have a residential project that needs experienced and knowledgeable attention, please give me a call.

Check, PayPal