Blinds Blinds Blinds!

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2015

Find quality window treatments, including blinds, shades, and more, at Blinds,Blinds,Blinds!, located in Scarsdale, NY....

Fred's Carpet is a third generation family business celebrating over 50 years of 'Old Fashioned Service.' Currently owned by Andy and Marianne Capobianco, we have been proudly serving the East Northport area since 1959. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff, combined with our great selection of products and expert installation, has been the key to our longevity and success. You'll find a comprehensive selection at Fred's Carpet. You can be assured that your selections will be manufactured to the highest standards and supported by warranties that will provide peace-of-mind for years to come. Abundant options and proven excellence are the first steps to a beautiful decor. If you've never been to our store, we invite you to come in and see what separates us from our competition. We look forward to meeting you!

06/25/2018

Brought in blind with broken string. Done while I waited. Tricky job, but handled easily as they have a lot of experience.

Description of Work
Blind repair

08/05/2015

Excellent Company! Highly recommend. I thought I was going to need to replace my Hunter Douglas blinds, but they were able to repair, saving me hundreds of dollars. Professional, Punctual, Knowledgeable - I will definitely return to Blinds-Blinds-Blinds in the near future.

Description of Work
Repaired Hunter Douglas Blind repaired and installed 2 new blinds in my kitchen

Category window treatments

Thank you, for your kind review, Jeff

03/18/2015

Arrived on time, very professional, everything looks great.

Description of Work
They installed blinds for our 3 big windows.

Category window treatments

Hi, while we appreciate good reviews, I don't think you have the right company. We work exclusively in New York metro area and have no outlets in Illinois, Jeff

12/24/2014

Jeff came to my house to help me select solar shades for my newly renovated kitchen. The choices he suggested were perfect. After choosing one he did all the measuring and designing of valances. They were installed today and I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Installed solar shades that I purchased from Blinds!Blinds!Blinds!

09/17/2014

Category window treatments

thank you! i always like when something goes wrong and we still get a good response, I always say the happiest customers are the ones that we fix a screw up!

window treatments