Abbey Carpet Gallery & Floor

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2005

Welcome to Abbey Carpet Gallery & Floor! We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home…simple. At Abbey Carpet Gallery & Floor, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in the Yonkers area. ...

My name is Freddy De Paz and I have 16 years experience in hardwood flooring. I SPECIALIZE in installing, sanding and polishing hardwood flooring. We also work with Ceramic tile, and offer interior and exterior painting services. Contact us for a FREE Estimate!

Hardwood Floors Installation Hardwood Floors Sanding and finish Costomized stains Dust Less Sanding

Proudly offering commercial and residential services, Tully Spagnoli can handle all your hardwood flooring needs. Specializing in installations and floor refinishing. Call today to allow us to provide you with beautiful hardwood floors, that will impress customers and increase the value of your home. Additional DBA: Tully Spagnoli Flooring Spagnoli is looking to target Refinishing & Installations specifically. We appreciate your assistance with this process. Any questions please call our office at 718.252.9128.

08/03/2016

Everything went really well and I am extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
Ripping up carpet, refinishing of hardwood floors and putting down new floors and finishing to match the rest

09/04/2014

07/30/2014

Description of Work
They ordered a carpet I wanted at a much better price than in Manhattan, and had it delivered to me and the installer was great, these are curved stairs.

06/08/2014

My husband and I were thrilled to learn that Abbey Carpet Gallery, just 5 minutes from our house, offered such a large selection of carpeting and hardwood flooring. The showroom is large and well organized. They also have a good selection of carpet remnants, some displayed on the main floor of the showroom, some in the basement. We picked a remnant from their selection, which they cut to size afte...

Description of Work
We purchase a carpet remnant from Abbey Carpet Gallery. Two men installed it in our home office.

01/30/2013

I had a carpet sample I liked, and they ordered it for me and the installation went beautifully, with an excellent price point. The installer was on time, and cleaned up after the work. I definately would use them again.

Description of Work
Great service for ordering and installation.

Sales Of Carpet, Area Rugs, Vinyl, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, And Tile