A Father of Four

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
Addition, floors ,stairs

We have 28 years of experience in home renovation projects. All clients are treated as family, and we are open to working on any project that you need. We offer competitive pricing in our specialized services, including; dormers, extensions, home inspections, and project management. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (2)door installation (2)roofing (2)mold removal (1)interior painting (1)HVAC Companies (1)closet design (1)

03/11/2021

They were great. Very knowledgeable, really nice, fun, helpful, clean and seemed to enjoy what they do. Did a great job on my attic and paneling installation and cleaned up after. We had some scheduling issues due to weather and Jason went above and beyond when he was able to get to my home for the job. Will be hiring him again in the future for other jobs I need done. Thanks Jason! :)

Description of Work
General Remodeling - Attic floor and Door, Wood Panels in Bathroom, Odds and Ends

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/02/2021

I hired Jason, from a Father of Four to do my basement over. My mother was forced to retire and I needed a basement remodel to make an apartment for her. I contacted Jason right before Christmas in 2020 and by February 15 the project was done. And it wasn’t a rush job by any means, Jason fit me in on weekends and cancellations until he finished his current job. Besides Jason would never rush, he w...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for A Father of Four - 711 Chester Rd, Sayville, NY - 39222512

10/24/2020

Father of Four has been to my house for several projects. They came in on budget and did a great job. They were professional and personable. I have referred them to family and friends

Description of Work
roof deck kitchten basement

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

10/24/2020

Awesome job was done

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/22/2020

Great! Nice team- they were on time, clean, professional, and always willing to help.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Heating & A/C, Painting - Interior

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,interior painters,mold removal,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/19/2020

We were. Etsy pleased and had the crew here at least four or five times to do additional work Highly recommend!

Description of Work
pavers patio stairs floor kitchen bathroom door trim kitchen and baths redone mr and redone and wood floors. Pavers all around giuse

Category closet systems,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/14/2020

The service was excellent. He and his workers was very attentive to detail, very clean, they make sure that they let me know about their work and the work that they did was phenomenal.

Description of Work
He has to replace my french sliding doors and he is renovating my first floor.

Category remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/14/2020

It was great, professional, friendly and on time

Description of Work
They worked on an extension on my house.

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

10/14/2020

It was amazing. It came out really nice, they were thorough and the work looks great.

Description of Work
They did bathroom renovation.

Category home remodeling