Albany and Hudson Valley Estate Sales

With Angi since August 2010

Real Estate Auctions

Albany Estate Sales provides professional residential and Institution liquidation services. We conduct sales of personal property and entire estates. We work with families who need professionals who are knowledgeable about values so they can get as much as possible from the estate. We're able do this because we have over 35 years of experience taking care of families and their belongings. We manage the pricing and sale of fine art, antiques, collectibles, books, jewelry, vehicles, furnishings and household goods. We are family owned and operated and have been providing exceptional service to our clients since 1978. We serve the entire Northeast. We have worked with professionals, antique dealers, art collectors, corporations and private clients to help them buy and sell through auction houses and estate auctions as well as private sales. Our estate appraisal services are backed by over thirty years of experience with thousands of happy clients....

TRIANGLE MOVERS

We make it simple, whether you are moving across town or across the country. Triangle Movers is a family-owned residential and apartment moving company serving the Newburgh area. If you are planning a local move in Newburgh, Middletown or anywhere in the Hudson Valley, call one of the leading names in New York for moving and storage: Triangle Movers. With more than 35 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, Triangle Movers has the expertise to deliver a smooth, efficient local move at an affordable price. Whether you are moving from Gardnertown to West Point or Fishkill to New York City, we will create a customized moving plan to ensure you get optimum service and all of your needs are met.. President Jack Eschbacher has more than three decades of experience in the moving industry. We have moved everyone from top executives at some of the country’s biggest businesses to retired couples leaving behind the homes where they raised their families. All receive the same high-quality service: Customers can reach me on my cell phone or by e-mail at any time, and either I or one of my top assistants will be on site when your belongings are packed and loaded. Moving involves transporting a lifetime of treasures. Choose Triangle Movers, and I guarantee personalized service and commitment to quality that can’t be matched. DOT #33402

BeeLine Moving & Hauling

We are a profit sharing, socially and environmentally responsible moving and hauling company, serving the Hudson Valley, NY. Reasons to hire us: - We are a profit sharing company with vested members only - Over 200 5-star and A-rated reviews - A+ rated BBB - Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row - Thousands of moves and not a single insurance claim - We guarantee you will like our movers and be pleased with their service - We make moving fun!

Patriot Relocation Corp

Patriot Relocation Corp is the #1 New Jersey moving company. Local, long distance & international moving & storage services with great rates.

11/03/2015

It went very smoothly. Frank was very punctual. No surprises.

Description of Work
Frank met me at my Storage unit in 90 degree weather to appraise about 6 pieces of furniture I wanted to sell. He was extremely pleasant, polite and very thorough. He took pictures of everything and emailed me a list of the values that same day. All of this was proceeded by a phone call we had where he told me how an appraisal works. And he was very consistent in his follow-through of that explanation, I totally recommend his services!

03/20/2013

We lost several weeks of time in our process to sell my father's house because of them backing out.

Description of Work
After agreeing to handle my father's Estate Sale this company called and backed out on short notice. I can only assume something better came along for them, not very professional in my opinion.

12/14/2012

I want to thank Tom, Darlene and Heather Gambino for making a tryi and difficult experience (almost) enjoyable. They were responsive and patient throughout and showed a high degree of profesionalism. They went to extrodinary lengths to publicize the event with many photographs of the sale items placed on the web.They even sold a small travel clock to a buyer in Japan at an impressive price. They c...

Description of Work
The firm conducted s two-day estate sale of many of the contents of my four-bedroom house, which I recently sold.

Category auction services

Estate Sales, Auctions, Clean Outs, Business Liquidations, Appraisals.

Ask for details.