Dow Contracting LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2019

15 Wagon Wheel Trl

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Dow Contracting LLC has been bringing good things back to life through out the greater capital region for over 20 years. We have brought better quality and happy customers to the greater capital district and surrounding areas with professional roofing services for over 20 years! We specialize in

06/20/2020

stephen W.

The estimate was reasonable Dennis, the contractor got it done within a day and at met the estimate . His men cleaned up well We were pleased with the whole process All very businesslike

Description of Work
I had a leaking roof replaced on a garage, with a metal roof

01/15/2020

Vin L.

It went great! I hired DOW to do a simple window replacement which turned into a larger project due to some rotted wood I was not aware of. I was overwhelmed with the new scope of work needed, but Dennis assured me he would take care of it. He took good care of me and his attention to detail is extraordinary. Would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
windows and chimney repair

Category siding, replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to assisting you on your next project !!

10/31/2019

Elaine/Larry B.

It went very well. He came on the day promised and finished the work efficiently.

Description of Work
roof repair

We thank you for the Kind words and thank you for Utilizing Dow Contracting.

07/15/2019

Steve S.

I spoke with Dow to get a quote twice. Both times I was questioned and told I would re dive a call back. I also tried twice to get a quote or response on Angie’s List. I guess they are too busy for new clients. No response. Don’t waste your time.

Description of Work
New roof quite

Yes, we are extremely busy! My apologizes for I am just logging in for the fist time in a while. We recently opened our minds to the digital market and the extra marketing platforms that we have implemented here at Dow Contracting. This new marketing has been an adventure that has created a backlog that we where not prepared for like we though. I am truly sorry [Member Name Removed] and for those of you who have been neglected by this adjustment "[Member Name Removed] your not alone" and I have been taking a positive action in how we process new and current clients in order to prevent this type of neglect. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, with out these reviews businesses would not truly be able to identify the true needs of the consumers. I will be in contact with you [Member Name Removed] in next 24 hours or less. Dennis Walsh

05/01/2019

Angel O.

Price was best compared to other Angie's list A rated vendors - however, scheduling was not their strongest suit - a one day job took 3 days, April 23-25. Their day one was not their A team. Multiple interruptions in work progress. Made a mess in yard however they did attempt to clean up every day.

Description of Work
Remove Gazebo Cedar roof, re-shingle with asphalt shingles

04/16/2019

Suzanne D.

Very smooth. Done in a couple days.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for your kind words and thanks again for using Dow Contracting!

04/05/2019

Adam Y.

Great. The removal of the old shingles was more difficult than expected but the price did not change. Also, some unexpected repairs to the roof decking were required so Dennis gave me a fair price for the additional work and went above and beyond by doing some additional adjustments to give proper attic ventilation after he found another problem with the original construction. All prices were very fair and the work was done in a timely manner. I felt like Dennis took great pride in the work, like he was working on his own house. He was happy to explain and show me what he found, what he was doing and why it should be done. He has also checked in with me more than once over the last year since the work was done to ensure my satisfaction with the job. All told, two layers of shingles were removed and replaced, new vapor barrier - 50% more coverage than needed for code, new drip edges and ridge vent, warped and rotted decking was replaced, adjustments made to allow for ventilation from the soffits, and new boiler vent pipe.

Description of Work
New roof and some roof decking repair

Thank you for your kind words and thanks again for using Dow Contracting!

04/05/2019

Randy K.

Outstanding job fast efficient and professional

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement

03/08/2019

Matt H.

It came out very well. The interaction with Dennis is excellent. They were very neat.

Description of Work
He did some siding and roofing service.

Category roofing, siding

03/06/2019

Jeff F.

It wasn't an easy job, but they did it well and did it on time.

Description of Work
They put on a new metal roof.

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for using Dow Contracting.

03/06/2019

Michael M.

Fanatics and professional. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Windows and siding

Category siding, replacement windows

JTC Remodeling Inc

We are fully insured with an A+ accreditation on the Better Business Bureau and have over twenty five years experience in all phases of interior and exterior remodeling .We are a small family owned hands on business operated by myself and my brother in law. We work for one homeowner at a time until completion. We use quality materials at a fair price and get the job done in a timely manner. Attention to detail and cleanliness are our priority. Call for an appointment, thank you ,John.

Quality Roofing and Siding

Our Mission at Quality Roofing & Siding LLC is to provide our neighboring communities with Affordable, State of the Art Roof and Siding replacements and Installation. Whether you have a small leak or large replacement Our Father & Sons team will be able to provide a solution for your Wants, Needs, or Dreams.. Our #1 Goal is that one of a kind smile at the end of a project.. FULLY INSURED. FREE ESTIMATES The Roof and Siding of your Home or Business is one of the most important features that protect your Property 's Assets. Why gamble with the safely of its Occupants and Valuables. Depend on Quality Roofing & Siding LLC for First Rate Roof and Siding Maintance , Repair, and Installation from a Trained and Insured crew of Roofing and Siding.

NML Contracting & Roofing

We are a full service Roofing Company & are proud winners of the Angies List “Super Service Award” for 8 consecutive years. We use only the highest quality materials & warranty all our work. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor & include a 50 year non-prorated transferable warranty on all our new roof installations. Call now for a free estimate - 518.369.9228!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Asphalt Shingle Roof Install - Flat Foam / Single Ply Roof Install - Specializing in Metal Roof Install

Ask us for details.