Atlas Renovations

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

Honest, hard working, and reasonably priced home remodeling, repair, and renovation....

Fridholm Painting

Our core group of workers have an average tenure of 10+ years with our company. The painters have both interior and exterior painting expertise. We generally require a 30-50% deposit on the day we arrive with the balance due upon receipt of invoice at the end of the project. Larger projects require multiple progress payments. We do our best to communicate expectations with the Client and to answer all questions and concerns. We are extremely dependable and have very polite, respectful employees you will enjoy having in your home. We look forward to hearing from you so we can provide a free estimate.

E&A Quality Painting

E&A Quality Painting is proud to serve, paint, and work for the community in this very difficult moments. I love the art of painting, I love to see all of my customers happy, and smile when they see the quality of work that I've provided in their home. A happy customer will always have more work for me in the future, and that’s one of my goals! I specialized in all aspects of Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining! Please feel free to contact me at any time between 5am-11:30pm for your free estimate at (518) 941-4830 any day of the week that best works for you. I have 15 years of experience in New Residential, Repaints, and Commercial jobs as well! For the month of November and December I, the owner will be the only one working in your home to complete your painting projects at a very reasonable time and cost. If the job is too big and extra help is required, with your approval and consent, i can bring more personal. Mask is a must when working in your home! May God Bless You! Stay Safe! THANK YOU!

Offers by E&A Quality Painting  on Angi
Virginia Fisher

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Welcome to Virginia Fisher Interiors! • Established in 1983 in San Francisco, My goal has always been to provide High-Quality Service in all areas of my work to my Community! • Offering a wide range of services, which include Interior Design, Color Consulting, Wallpapering, Painting, Window Treatments, Flooring; from Oriental Rugs to Hardwood • Let me assist you with ideas or bring your next project from Start to Finish!

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Master bathroom - partial update with new flooring, vanity, sink, toilet and painting. Mark is does excellent work, has creative ideas and is very responsive.

Category countertops,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

08/07/2012

Installation went well. Mark usually works around Saratoga but made itdown to Albany for the job. I live in an old house so there were someminor issues along the way. Mark presented and explained the issues asthey came up. Creative solutions were required and the overall effectis a very clean and neat installation. We are very satisfied. Therenovation was a great value.

Description of Work
Small kitchen remodel. Remove old cabinet and countertop (about 5feet) and floor (about 150 sqft). Install new floating floor. Installnew cabinet and countertop. Install dishwasher and dishwasher hookups.New sink and garbage disposal. Install new electrical outlet.

Category countertops,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, interior remodeling. Electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, doors, trims, tile, hardwood flooring, floating floors, decks, roof repair, ice dam prevention, drywall, appliance installation, & drywall repair.

Masonry, appliance repair.