Nill Contracting Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since January 2009

14 Regal Ct

Saint James, NY 11780

LICENSE - 202873026. Nill Contracting is a family owned roofing and contracting business located in ST James,NY. It is the third generation of Top quality roofing, contracting and roof repair service trusted by Long Islanders for over fifty years. We specialize in all types of Roofs, Flat roofs, Single ply, hot tar and rubber, sloped roofs ( asphalt shingles,slate,tile and metal roofing). We do custom copper gutters and aluminum 5″ and 6″ gutters. We do Roof Leak repairs, maintenance and consulting services. ...

08/11/2016

Patricia M.

Jeff Nill repaired my roof which was damaged by a company who installed my solar panels ?(ridge line was destroyed, holes in the roof, etc.). ?I was incredibly nervous about hiring a company to work on my roof because I've had very bad experiences with contractors. ?This is the reason for my taking the time to write this review. ?If you need someone to repair your roof, definitely hire Jeff Nill!! ?He comes from a family of roofers, 3 generations to be exact. ?Has no BBB complaints against him, no negative reviews anywhere you look, and has nothing but 5 star reviews on Yelp. ?Jeff and his crew were incredibly nice, knowledgable, professional, and most of all they were respectful of my home. ?They didn't cause additional damage in the course of the repairs and when they were done, you didn't have to clean up after them. ?In addition, the cost of the repair was reasonable. ?I cannot say enough good things about this company. ?My experience with them was a very positive one. ?So much so that I hired them again to replace the roof on my shed, another fantastic job!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced ridge line, repaired holes in roof. Damage done by a solar company who installed solar panels.

08/11/2016

Patricia M.

09/09/2015

sarah C.

Fantastic service!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++ I had my roof inspected by Jeff Nill, the owner .He was very thorough in his inspection. my roof was fully inspected. I also used this company for minor repair work. the owner also applied a treatment to the roof.The owner is a nice guy.He is very smart and a total pro at his job. He can answer any question that you may have about repairs or roofing in general.He is very honest which is rare these days, Its refreshing to know a business like this exists with honest people who get the job done and done right, I highly recommend this company, if you need a roofing job done right use this company.

Description of Work
roof inspection. minor repair work. treatment applied to roof

11/19/2014

Lex S.

09/26/2013

James D.

Great

Description of Work
Gutters & Roof Repair

10/03/2011

eileen M.

They were terrific and had good work ethics. They were very polite and prompt and came as early as they could. They cleaned up after themselves. I am hoping that their quality is good. They also recommended somebody else to me because they said I needed it, and I used them too. I would have liked the price to be cheaper; however, I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Nill Contracting, Inc to work on the roof for me.

01/16/2009

Barry Y.

This company does many different jobs as they are a contracting company. The service they provided was good. There was a suspected leak; however they found that it was not a leak in the roof but an open window. They were very responsive to my email and they contacted us right away.

Description of Work
I called Nill Contracting for a roofing repair. They cleaned gutters as well.

JML Installations

Experienced licensed and ensured certified custom window treatment installing teams. We install custom BLINDS, SHUTTERS, SHADES AND DRAPERIES specializing in the entire HUNTER DOUGLAS product line. JML Installations is owner operated with multiple installer teams who pride themselves on quality and efficiency to ensure a seamless installation.

Gulf2Bay SoftWash

It's the Alternative to Pressure Washing! SoftWashing is a gentle yet effective cleaning solution, safe for nearly all surfaces from your roof to your concrete. Our Soft Washing system will eradicate mold, mildew and more, while sanitizing the surface, all done with little more pressure than a regular garden hose. From North to South, Trust the Experts at Gulf2Bay SoftWash!

Offers by Gulf2Bay SoftWash on Angi
    1st Choice Pressure Washing

When you are looking at different Long Island power washing service providers, you might be feeling overwhelmed. After all, you need it to be done right and in a way that you can trust the company. A pressure washing company in Long Island that meets the right standards and can leave your business or home looking better than ever. However, if you make the wrong choice, it could be costly

Check, PayPal

New Roofs, Flat Roofs, Hot Tar & Rubber, Sloped Roofs, Asphalt, Slate & Tile, Roof Repair, Residential & Commercial, Roofing, Siding, Gutters & Repairs

Torch Down Roofing