Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
NY

411 Theodore Fremd Ave

Rye, NY 10580

We are providing all of our services at this time. Windows ,Siding, Roofing and Doors

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
Windows Project

Windows Project

siding companies
designer siding

With more than 40 years of combined experience, Thermo-Seal Windows & Siding is the company to choose for superior custom made windows, patio doors, entry doors, storm doors, roofs, and vinyl, composite & wood siding. We are GAF Master Elite certified, which only 3% of the roofers in North America have this certification. We pride ourselves in superior customer service and satisfaction, while offering a no obligation in-home free estimate. We DO NOT do window/siding REPAIR work. Whether you are looking for an eight foot sliding glass door, gutters, roofing, double hungs or an eleven foot bow window, Thermo Seal has the craftsmanship and the custom built products for you. We have 3 locations: Headquarters: 411 Theodore Fremd Avenue Rye, NY 10580-1410, Showroom at: 456 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Center, NY 11570 Melville Location: 68 South Service Road Melville, N.Y. 11747 *Financing Available: 24 Months No Interest* *Licensing Information* Westchester License #: WC18925-H07 Connecticut License #: HIC616176 Yonkers License #: 4352 New Jersey License #: 13HV03970200 Suffolk County License #: 43947H Southampton License #: L002290 Nassau License #: H08105300 NYC DCA #: 1310460 Rockland County#: H-11137-07-38-00...

window replacement (100)siding companies (30)roofing (19)door installation (18)insulation (5)gutter repair (4)woodworking (1)garage doors (1)

06/07/2021

I'm so happy with my new windows! My only regret is that I don't have more windows to replace! Aaron and his team were a dream to work with - communicative, friendly, and direct. They worked with me to scope out exactly what I wanted and they were very transparent and fair on price. The installation team was efficient and respectful, making sure everything was done to the utmost standards. My wind...

Description of Work
windows w bay units

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing - 411 Theodore Fremd Ave, Rye, NY - 39371101

What a pleasure working with you guys!! We are so happy you love your new windows and we can’t wait to see you guys again soon! enjoy your new home all the best Your friends at thermo seal

03/18/2021

Aaron, Bob and his crew were completely amazing from start to finish. I finally hired professional people to do the job correctly. I will definitely use this team for all other services (new door, siding etc). So completely satisfied with there work and cleanup and they stand behind they’re craftsmanship and product.

Description of Work
new construction windows

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Great working with you so glad your happy

03/04/2021

Thank you Aaron and Bob for another excellent joy with another window project. We are equally thrilled with the workmanship of the installation and the quality of our new window as we were the last time you did a big window job for us. We appreciate your professionalism and dependability.

Description of Work
new windows custom wood

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

So awesome working with you guys again Enjoy your new windows we look forward to seeing you soon

02/21/2021

Great experience from beginning to end. Aaron the sales and service representative was professional, knowledgeable and attentive. The window quality is excellent. The installation was seamless they were on time and all business. They paid attention to details and the clean up at the end was fantastic. It was a pleasure all around I highly recommend Thermo Seal.

Description of Work
windows

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Awesome working with you. Enjoy your windows and we look forward to future projects together Thermo Seal

07/02/2020

Fantastic, start to finish. Very professional, great work. I would highly recommend Thermo-Seal.

Description of Work
windows siding trim and doors

Category siding,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

So awesome to work with you again. Can’t wait to see the new door installed!!

07/02/2020

Another great job by Thermo Seal! We upgraded a picture window to a bay window in our living room. Aaron’s guys moved the picture window to another room that did not previously have a window on that side. Both rooms have much more light and look much bigger. They also used the siding from the new window opening to patch holes where through the wall ac’s were removed. Great job, and would highly re...

Description of Work
windows and siding

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Always a pleasure working with you guys

06/22/2020

I am very happy with the completed job. The team of 4 men were very professional and did a great job. Neighbors have commented to me about how great my house looks and the detailed good work getting it done. Amazing to me how quickly it was completed! They cleaned up each evening and final clean up was fabulous. If I had any questions they addressed it and explained everything well. I would defini...

Description of Work
james hardie fiber cement siding and all composite trim

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

What a pleasure working with you and your family thanks so much for the kind words cant wait to work with you on future projects Thermo Seal team

06/12/2020

Very professionally done from initial meeting to estimate through installation. Work team very respectful of property and boundaries. Jaddar and his team were clean and efficient. Follow up attendance also completed as promised. I highly recommend Thermo Seal.

Description of Work
full house of custom windows

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Awesome working with you guys and I look forward to working with you again !!! Enjoy all of your new windows

06/04/2020

This was the third time we used Therno Seal and again we could not be happier. The two prior times were to replace the windows in the house. The windows are awesome and Aaron will work within your budget. This business is family owned so there aren’t tons of calls and a pressure presentations to buy the top of the line product. Well this time we needed a new roof. I amazed how good this roof looks...

Description of Work
Needed a whole new roof

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

What a pleasure it is each time to work with you. Can’t wait to help you with your siding in the future!! Thanks for your kindness and your words of encouragement All our Best Thermo seal

06/03/2020

Everything went very smooth. Aaron was extremely helpful with the sales process, and his installation crew was top notch. Complete professionals and gentlemen. They even helped me cut some shelves for my Kitchen cupboards. Would definitely recommend and hire again. And Harvey windows can’t be beat!! One of the best products on the market!! They’re all that I will install.

Description of Work
custom windows and sliding door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Review for Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing - 411 Theodore Fremd Ave, Rye, NY - 38865547

Windows, Roofing, Decks - Vinyl, Wood, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding. Gutters. Painting.

Glass Repair and Replacement