Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

With more than 40 years of combined experience, Thermo-Seal Windows & Siding is the company to choose for superior custom made windows, patio doors, entry doors, storm doors, roofs, and vinyl, composite & wood siding. We are GAF Master Elite certified, which only 3% of the roofers in North America

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Windows Project

siding companies

designer siding
View project

window replacement (103)siding companies (32)roofing (19)door installation (18)gutter repair (6)insulation (5)woodworking (1)garage doors (1)

07/29/2022

leigh D.

Awesome job by Aaron and his team of Jada, Adrien and Silvio! Aaron was great to deal with and delivered in a timely and professional manner. With the current heat wave, we can already feel the difference in indoor comfort and the windows look great inside and out. We highly recommend Aaron and Thermoseal for your window installation!!

Description of Work
custom shaped windows

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Was so nice to work with you guys enjoy the windows and have a great summer

03/31/2022

mary C.

Accolades to Aaron,Bob and their installers. Fine product. Excellent customer care and satisfaction. I highly recommend

Description of Work
siding windows

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Thanks so much for your kind words was a real pleasure working with you

03/31/2022

david M.

It was a very pleasant experience, from beginning to end. The job was performed meticulously and each person we dealt with was professional and caring. The Hardie siding is gorgeous. Aaron snd Bob were great. I would highly recommend Thermo-seal for any home improvement project.

Description of Work
Siding, Windows

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you both. Enjoy your new home

02/21/2022

mr martin M.

The experience from meeting Aaron to three straightforward no BS approach was refreshing! Aaron and huscrew were exceptional and went above and beyond. No doubt I would hire them again.

Description of Work
windows

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

Thanks so much for the kind words and enjoy your new windows

06/07/2021

carly A.

I'm so happy with my new windows! My only regret is that I don't have more windows to replace! Aaron and his team were a dream to work with - communicative, friendly, and direct. They worked with me to scope out exactly what I wanted and they were very transparent and fair on price. The installation team was efficient and respectful, making sure everything was done to the utmost standards. My windows look amazing but more importantly they work fantastically! I was shocked at how much quieter and cooler my house was after the new windows were installed, and they are so much easier to keep clean. I will be recommending Thermo-Seal to everyone!!

Description of Work
windows w bay units

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing - 411 Theodore Fremd Ave, Rye, NY - 39371101

What a pleasure working with you guys!! We are so happy you love your new windows and we can’t wait to see you guys again soon! enjoy your new home all the best Your friends at thermo seal

03/18/2021

mike P.

Aaron, Bob and his crew were completely amazing from start to finish. I finally hired professional people to do the job correctly. I will definitely use this team for all other services (new door, siding etc). So completely satisfied with there work and cleanup and they stand behind they’re craftsmanship and product.

Description of Work
new construction windows

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Great working with you so glad your happy

03/04/2021

donna C.

Thank you Aaron and Bob for another excellent joy with another window project. We are equally thrilled with the workmanship of the installation and the quality of our new window as we were the last time you did a big window job for us. We appreciate your professionalism and dependability.

Description of Work
new windows custom wood

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

So awesome working with you guys again Enjoy your new windows we look forward to seeing you soon

02/21/2021

james P.

Great experience from beginning to end. Aaron the sales and service representative was professional, knowledgeable and attentive. The window quality is excellent. The installation was seamless they were on time and all business. They paid attention to details and the clean up at the end was fantastic. It was a pleasure all around I highly recommend Thermo Seal.

Description of Work
windows

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Awesome working with you. Enjoy your windows and we look forward to future projects together Thermo Seal

07/02/2020

jessica R.

Fantastic, start to finish. Very professional, great work. I would highly recommend Thermo-Seal.

Description of Work
windows siding trim and doors

Category siding, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

So awesome to work with you again. Can’t wait to see the new door installed!!

07/02/2020

scott H.

Another great job by Thermo Seal! We upgraded a picture window to a bay window in our living room. Aaron’s guys moved the picture window to another room that did not previously have a window on that side. Both rooms have much more light and look much bigger. They also used the siding from the new window opening to patch holes where through the wall ac’s were removed. Great job, and would highly recommend using Thermo Seal

Description of Work
windows and siding

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Always a pleasure working with you guys

06/22/2020

jo anne H.

I am very happy with the completed job. The team of 4 men were very professional and did a great job. Neighbors have commented to me about how great my house looks and the detailed good work getting it done. Amazing to me how quickly it was completed! They cleaned up each evening and final clean up was fabulous. If I had any questions they addressed it and explained everything well. I would definitely recommend this company and this product, so happy to never think about painting again!

Description of Work
james hardie fiber cement siding and all composite trim

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

What a pleasure working with you and your family thanks so much for the kind words cant wait to work with you on future projects Thermo Seal team

06/12/2020

mr. I.

Very professionally done from initial meeting to estimate through installation. Work team very respectful of property and boundaries. Jaddar and his team were clean and efficient. Follow up attendance also completed as promised. I highly recommend Thermo Seal.

Description of Work
full house of custom windows

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Awesome working with you guys and I look forward to working with you again !!! Enjoy all of your new windows

06/04/2020

Richard S.

This was the third time we used Therno Seal and again we could not be happier. The two prior times were to replace the windows in the house. The windows are awesome and Aaron will work within your budget. This business is family owned so there aren’t tons of calls and a pressure presentations to buy the top of the line product. Well this time we needed a new roof. I amazed how good this roof looks. It turned out that we needed teardown of the whole roof but that was ok because everything was laid out before hand of what can happen. .Aaron explains everything up front and is always available if you have any questions. When it came to work on the roof the head guy was Bob. He doesn’t just drop off a crew and leave. He stayed the entire time making sure the job was done the right way. The job was done in two days. You can tell Aaron and Bob take great pride in there products. If you want quality and good service give them a call. Working with them is like working with friends. Thanks again guys!! Rich S Armonk,NY

Description of Work
Needed a whole new roof

Category roofing, doors

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

What a pleasure it is each time to work with you. Can’t wait to help you with your siding in the future!! Thanks for your kindness and your words of encouragement All our Best Thermo seal

06/03/2020

reid M.

Everything went very smooth. Aaron was extremely helpful with the sales process, and his installation crew was top notch. Complete professionals and gentlemen. They even helped me cut some shelves for my Kitchen cupboards. Would definitely recommend and hire again. And Harvey windows can’t be beat!! One of the best products on the market!! They’re all that I will install.

Description of Work
custom windows and sliding door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Review for Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing - 411 Theodore Fremd Ave, Rye, NY - 38865547

kate H.

Aaron, Bob, and the Thermoseal team were terrific to work with. Aaron, the owner, was friendly and patient as he helped us understand the various siding, insulation, and window options. Bob and the install team did a perfect job, from addressing some unexpected aspects of set-up through to a thorough clean-up job. The acoustical windows are the best home investment we've made yet. A+ work that comes with my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
windows, siding and trim

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Great working with you guys cannot wait for future projects together

Kate H.

If you've read the great reviews about Thermoseal, they're all true. Aaron, Bob, and the installation team are terrific. Aaron, the owner, helped us understand the differences between the various siding, insulation, and window options. Bob and the work team were efficient and did perfect work in exactly the timeframe quoted, even doing an amazingly thorough cleanup. The house looks incredible and the acoustical windows are the best investment we've made yet. Thank you Thermoseal!

Description of Work
Replace vinyl siding, replace insulation, replace windows

Category insulation, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words cant wait to work with you again

Kate H.

Aaron, Bob, and the Thermoseal team were terrific to work with. Aaron, the owner, was friendly and patient as he helped us understand the various siding, insulation, and window options. Bob and the install team did a perfect job, from addressing some unexpected aspects of set-up through to a thorough clean-up job. The acoustical windows are the best home investment we've made yet. A+ work that comes with my highest recommendation,

Description of Work
Replace siding, insulation, and windows

Category insulation, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Awesome working with you guys again

05/31/2020

Ronald C.

Excellent. The company was fair and professional. The price was right, workers were fast and efficient. They did their best to maintain a clean and safe jobsite. I would definitely use them again and 100% recommend this company.

Description of Work
Windows and two rear entry doors

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thanks for your kind words! Looking forward to working with you guys again in the future

05/30/2020

Virginia R.

Aaron was amazing. He is prompt, fair, reliable and funny. He always shows up and fixes the issue. No excuses. We had an amazing experience and would absolutely hire him again. Fabulous!!

Description of Work
Replace 31 windows

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

Review for Thermo Seal Windows Siding & Roofing - 411 Theodore Fremd Ave, Rye, NY - 38604078

Enjoyed working with you guys so much!! Thanks for the kind words and let us know if you ever need anything!!

02/28/2020

Annette C.

Aaron Rukin, our representative and salesperson for Harvey window replacement, responded immediately upon a request for service. Eric, the service technician, was professional and prepared and completed the job in no time.

Description of Work
Window sash replacement

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Glad we could help you guys enjoy your windows

10/15/2019

cathy B.

I was delighted with Thermo-Seal's performance. Owner Aaron Rukin went to great lengths to meet my needs and his installation team exceeded expectations. They finished the job ahead of schedule and were enormously helpful. I would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
replacement of 17 windows

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Was a real pleasure working with you! We look forward to future projects together Thermo Seal

04/27/2019

Issa H.

This was a relatively small job but they were willing to do it at a competitive price. They use Harvey windows which are high quality. During the installation they made a special effort to ensure that a bathroom window fit just right. They even ran to Home Depot in the middle of the installation to obtain a piece of molding that was needed to make the window fit properly.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 windows.

Work Completed On 04/18/2018