Power washing, roof shampoo, exterior and interior painting, deck repairs, carpentry work, spring clean up

Please call for more details.

Gallo Painting, LLC.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since April 2007

222 Purchase St Suite 235

Rye, NY 10580

Gallo Paint & Wallpapering is a contractor offering general painting and carpentry work. We are owner operated, do not use subs for labor and employ a full time crew of three employees. Cost is determined by the job and no travel charges or service fees apply. Member of the BBB with an A+ rating.

01/17/2021

david M.

Al, Jim, Frank and their entire team were professional, thoughtful and easy to work with. My wife and I are both architects so we can be challenging clients, and they were patient while helping us find solutions. The quality was excellent and pricing reasonable and competitive as we bid the work prior to selecting them. We have no hesitation to recommend them and would work with them again.

Description of Work
exterior house paint

Category woodworking, house painters, doors

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you on your next project!

10/28/2020

Jeff C.

Excellent! We have used Gallo Painting for several jobs and are always extremely pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Painting interior of entire home, chimney and foundation

Category house painters, interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review and the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and thank you for being a satisfied client of Gallo Painting. We look forward to hearing from you or whoever you refer us to and we will take great care of them as well. Talk soon and thank you. Gallo Painting

03/26/2019

Alexandra B.

Al and his crew were so wonderful and the quality of their work is clear. Part of our 50-year-old house that looked shabby because of cracks and chips look brand new because their patching is so pristine. Everyone is professional, works all hours as needed to get the job done, and addresses issues as soon as discussed. The price was also quite reasonable for the amount of repair and prep needed for the space.

Description of Work
Cleaning up aging paint and painting the entire downstairs of a large house, including priming and painting dark-stained built-ins

12/12/2018

Penny S.

It was a pleasure working with Al and his crew. They were on time, professional and extremely clean and neat. We have used them for several projects and would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Interior house was painted

11/28/2018

Carla A.

Wonderful! I am so happy with the results! Al's team was quick and responsive and always early to get the job done.

Description of Work
We needed some painting done in a bedroom - with a challenging ceiling so not a job for my husband!!

11/20/2018

Jeremy A.

Al and his team are extraordinarily professional and did a great job patching walls and painting. They're very responsive to customer needs and were also very mindful of maintaining a clean work space. I would hire them again without reservation.

Description of Work
Repaired rotted wood on exterior of house and painted exterior of house. Repaired walls in interior of house and painted interior of house

Category contractors, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

11/08/2018

Laurie F.

Professional, fair, and quality work. Al Gallo got back to me right away, his price was reasonable, and he got me on his schedule within a week or two. His team worked cleanly and efficiently, and the large job was completed in only a few days. Overall a pleasure to work with -- I've already recommended him to family and friends, and will definitely call him for our next project.

Description of Work
Painting and wall repair

11/06/2018

William P.

The entire experience was very positive. I was especially pleased with the preparatory work. The attention to detail and concern for our satisfaction was evident throughout the project. I can recommend Mr. Gallo without reservation

Description of Work
Interior residential painting

10/29/2018

Bill and Millie P.

Workers were courteous and did a great job. Mr. Gallo is a great person to work with.

Description of Work
Three bedrooms needed painting

Category interior painters, doors

07/16/2018

Frank S.

We have a large two family house with a two story two car garage. Both structures have several different surfaces on them. All and his crew did a great job of prepping and painting everything and we are really excited about the results! They also,reglazed our windows, and they did a great job on hat too. Mai's prices are fair and the work is done well. I've already recommended Gallo to several people in our town.

Description of Work
We had our home and garage painted

Category replacement windows, house painters

03/20/2018

Charles J G.

I hired Al to do some work in our dining room, including wainscoting, installing crown moldings, and painting. His estimate was highly competitive and he was extremely responsive throughout the whole process. We changed our mind on the paint color at the last minute and he only charged us the cost of the extra paint. He took care of all the changes and his crew was professional and on time. The work was completed when he said it would be and we are very happy with how everything turned out. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Light carpentry and painting in kitchen and dining room.

Category woodworking, interior painters

01/08/2018

Mike Z.

Al and his team were originally supposed to come in just to paint our apartment. We did not have a good experience with our original contractor and Al and his team came in and cleaned up the mess that our nightmare of a contractor left us with. Al's team was trustworthy, quick, clean, affordable and did a fantastic job with our project. We would recommend Al and his company to anyone! Thanks for saving the day!

Description of Work
Painting apartment

09/01/2017

David F.

I will have to find someone more reliable.

Description of Work
Stood me up. I waited for him to come over for an estimate. He promised he would come in the early afternoon. I finally called at 4:30pm. He said he wasn't coming and couldn't come the next day. He should have called me instead of having me wait all day.

Category contractors

06/22/2017

Debra S.

Al Gallo is the best! I am new to the area and found his ad on the Olympic Diner placemat! We needed our bathroom painted and a large entrance wall. Originally there was horrible wallpaper on the walls which we removed ourselves. However, the glue that was behind the wallpaper would not budge! I called Al and he came over the same evening (on time) and looked at my walls. I immediately knew that he was the guy for this job. He knew exactly what needed to be done and didn't try to sell me on anything extra. Also being I am about burst at the seams with a new baby, I needed this done asap. Al worked with me on getting a quick estimate which was very reasonable and I scheduled immediately! Originally it was going to be a 3 day job and it turned out to be only 2! I had given him some paint swatches I got from Home Depot and he bought the paint and everything. The walls were smooth and you'd never know there was wallpaper there before! It's like I have a brand new bathroom!! I definitely want to do more work around the house and Al is going to be the first one that I call. Al and his employees' work ethic is top notch and that kind of experience is hard to find! So do yourself (and your home) a favor and just use Gallo Painting! You will get the best value for your money and you will be happy!!

Description of Work
Interior painting

11/14/2016

Jim H.

Very professional, organized and meticulous. Price was just right and the workmanship / quality is perfect!

Description of Work
Painting interior and exterior, deck refinishing and power washing.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, house painters, interior painters

11/10/2016

barry K.

We love how it all came out. The painters came when they said they would, worked each day from 8:30am to 4pm, and finished the job within the expected time. We were very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper. Patching of walls. Painting of living room, dining room, and hallway with ceilings.

10/28/2016

AiLun K.

Al and his crew were fantastic. They worked closely with us to meet our various move-in and furniture delivery timelines. The interior paint job was well done and the carpentry jobs were meticulous as well. We couldn't have asked for a better team to help us make this new home ours!

Description of Work
Interior painting, replaced deck stairs, replaced backsplash, replaced window trim.

09/26/2016

Mary E.

Great. I was impressed with Mr. Gallo's thoughfulness and efficiency. He hired a great team of workers.

Description of Work
Painting library shelves.

09/10/2016

Thomas M.

Al Gallo and his crew did an amazing job. Neat, even painting and they did a number of extras to ensure a finished look such as fabricating doors on an expanded electrical panel and staining the molding around some newly installed windows. Excellent job. I can't wait to have them back to re-do my upstairs!

Description of Work
I recently had my basement renovated with new sheetrock in about 2/3 and with the other 1/3 needing a fresh coat of paint.

Category woodworking, interior painters

07/19/2016

Heather F.

They did a great job in all of my rooms. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They were easy to work with.

01/21/2016

Jennifer S.

They did a great job and I would use again.

Description of Work
Painted bedroom walls & ceiling & repaired an old ceiling patch. Approximate cost noted does not include cost of paint.

Category drywall, interior painters

01/20/2016

Stephen D.

Al wasn't able to make his initial appointment but he called and apologized for the mix up and made the appointment for the next day. He showed up on time and was able to get the job done during the timeframe I needed it done by. He was 100 times more personable than the other companies I had come by for the estimate and was a little cheaper than what I was getting. The original timeframe was 3 to 4 days but Al's team was able to get it done in 3 days. Not only was the job done perfectly, the put everything back in the rooms exactly where they found it. The rooms were clean and from my inspection nothing was missed. Al showed up everyday to make sure things were done correctly and although my wife and I were home for the 3 days we wouldn't even know they were down there. Just an excellent job from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Gallo for any interior painting project.

11/14/2015

Alexandra B.

Al Gallo and his team are wonderful, and this is actually the second or third time I've called on them to help with work at my mother's house. In the past, they've scraped and painted interior rooms, and replaced an exterior entry door. This time they were tasked with fixing large holes in the drywall left after an emergency plumbing repair, and with building a custom door casing to hide a plumbing pipe that was routed around the front door. Al and I worked together to come up with a molding profile that would totally hide the pipe while looking appropriate for the style of the house and the location where it was to go. He worked closely with me and was very collaborative, suggesting changes and taking my suggestions as well. His crew then did a wonderful job executing our vision -- his carpenter Pedro is very neat and precise, and Christian did a wonderful job with the patching work on the walls. Not only are Al's prices more than fair, but if there are any issues at all, he will make sure the job is completed perfectly at no extra charge. (On a previous large interior painting job, he sent a crew back immediately to finish a few overlooked areas, no questions asked.) More than anything, I appreciate that Al recognizes my experience and expertise, and never questions my judgements (sadly, a trait I often encounter as a woman speaking to other male contractors). He is a pleasure to work with, and always attentive when contacted. For painting, papering, and small carpentry/handyman repairs, I highly recommend Gallo.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall after plumbing work was done; created a custom molding to hide new plumbing pipes; spot painted repaired areas.

Category contractors, drywall, wallpaper, woodworking, interior painters, doors

10/14/2015

Erik K.

Al's crew did a great job in staining the exterior of my house. Their skills were superb in filling cracks, finding things that needed fixing and paying attention to all the details. They were very neat and cleaned up every day. There was no splatter of stain on windows, screens or the flagstones that surround my house. I have had my house stained three times and clearly Al was the best on all counts. Al said it would take between 10 and 13 working days to get the job done and he met his target; he was also able to juggle his schedule and get to me a week earlier than we had agreed upon. I purchased the stain for the project from Home Depot and Al was spot on the estimate of how many gallons (20) we would need to complete the job.

Description of Work
Repaired cedar vertical siding and trim prior to staining the entire house with a Behr solid color stain. The price was for labor only. All stain and materials were provided by the homeowner.

Category siding, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

09/23/2015

Nolan L.

Worked very hard as long as it took to finish in the time quoted. The walls looks great and the patches aren't noticeable at all. Got another estimate and this was half the price. Class act!

Description of Work
Painted a room and a basement and repaired holes from electrician.

Armstrong masonry and pavers

2022 Super Service Award

Rolling Stone Masonry Ltd

Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. in White Plains, New York, provides old world style custom stonework through our residential stone masonry services. We specialize in continuing the look and feel of classical older houses. Charlie Vaccaro established Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. in August 2005. Having grown up in a family of skilled construction laborers, Charlie knew that he could utilize his strong business sense in a practical way as a business owner. He began an apprenticeship in Canada in 2003 where he learned and later perfected his masonry skill. There is no one that appreciates the beauty of stonework more than this creative, artistic, and innovative businessperson does! Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. is knowledgeable and passionate about their service and their commitment to their customers is unsurpassed. Our honesty and integrity distinguish us from our competitors. Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. treats all of our clients with the respect and loyalty we feel they deserve. We handle all client inquiries and questions as if they are our own personal homework assignment. We cater to all your masonry needs including bluestone, limestone, natural stone, pavers, driveways, fireplaces, patios, staircases, walls, walkways, and all masonry repairs. We recycle our demo waste with licensed NY state recycling companies. Additional email - rollingstoneltd@optonline.net. Additional DBA - Rolling Stone Masonry.

Kleenup Restoration Inc

With over 20 years of professional experience, we are here to help you with any and all of your fire and water damage restoration needs!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    WC-7594-H96

Plumbing, Electric, HVAC, Landscaping

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gallo Painting, LLC.

How is Gallo Painting, LLC. overall rated?

Gallo Painting, LLC. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Gallo Painting, LLC. open?

Gallo Painting, LLC. is open:

What payment options does Gallo Painting, LLC. provide

Gallo Painting, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Gallo Painting, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Gallo Painting, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Gallo Painting, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Gallo Painting, LLC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Gallo Painting, LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Gallo Painting, LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Gallo Painting, LLC.?

Yes, Gallo Painting, LLC. offers warranties.

What services does Gallo Painting, LLC. offer?

Gallo Painting, LLC. offers the following services: Interior & exterior painting, interior hardwood floor refinishing, wallpaper removal and install, carpentry-woodworking including custom cabinets, builtins etc , plaster / repair work, drywall repair and install, deck refinishing, exterior power washing / soft washing, window cleaning, masonry work, remodeling bathrooms & kitchens, demolition & tile work.

Are there any services Gallo Painting, LLC. does not offer?

Plumbing, Electric, HVAC, Landscaping