Evolve Remodeling Group LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2011

Evolve Remodeling Group LLC

Rye, NY 10580

EVOLVE is a full service remodeling firm based in Westchester, New York. EVOLVE offers a wide range of home improvement services, including: roofing, siding, windows, additions, tiling, and home renovation. EVOLVE Remodeling Group seeks to help homeowners design and create their dream homes, while minimizing the disruptive impact on their lives. Our team consists of dedicated professionals with trade-specific skills, working together to create high quality work that our customers deserve. With well crafted designs that range from sleek modern minimalism to fine-wrought country romanticism, EVOLVE’s dedicated specialists cater their skills and materials to each individual homeowner’s needs, and our clients’ testimonials speak to the success of our approach. Free estimates and design consultations are available upon request....

03/11/2020

Dana C.

It gives me great pleasure to write this recommendation on behalf of Evolve Remodeling Group. They were recommended to me from a design consultant from Porcelanosa in Greenwich, Ct. She told me I had to use Evolve Remodeling Group because, “ they get the job done and they do exceptional work!” Trusting her recommendation, I met both of them at my home and they worked together to help me design two new full baths and one powder room right then and there! Jonathan was professional, friendly and I too was confident that he would get the job done! Jonathan patiently walked through the house with me, and he suggested various changes I could make to upgrade my home. He then sent me a very detailed proposal and thoroughly answered all of my questions and concerns. I was completely impressed with Jonathan’s skills as an exceptional coordinator and leader. Each day his team arrived on time and knew exactly what needed to get accomplished and his amazing team, Xavier and Vincent, completed the task. I was not living at the residence during the renovation and felt completely comfortable and trusted that his team had a key to my home. When I stopped in each day, I was always so grateful to see them happily working and they always showed and explained to me what they were working on. They were patient with me, answered all of my questions, and always left my home clean! They were a joy to work with and have in my home! It was evident that Xavier and Vincent were experienced, loved their job and enjoyed sharing their love for what they do, with their client. I am so grateful to them for all of their hard work turning my tired outdated home into a Spa~ Zen like updated home! I also watched and admired Jonathan’s work along side his team~with their respect, his level of knowledge, expertise and good taste, inspired my trust. He helped guide and recommended so many products including a kitchen counter top, kitchen pulls, kitchen sink, faucet, floor staining, an wall paint colors, and more! I knew his recommendations would be perfect, and they were exactly what I liked! Evolve Remodeling Group really focused on making me feel confident in making all my design choices. One example of this was having Romina meet me at the stone yard. She showed and explained to me the different kinds of countertops, the benefits of each and answered all of my questions. I think this customer service is what elevates Evolve Remodeling Group above any other company. They truly want their client to feel confident and at ease with their decisions and untimely thrilled with the end result. In addition to the bathroom renovations, Evolve Remodeling Group installed a new counter top, backsplash, all new appliances, updated electrical work throughout the house, redid the floors and helped do anything and everything that I needed to move in! They also helped me remove and redesign the existing backyard landscaping including replanting plants, replacing a fence and constructing a garden! In addition, to all of this, they had a locksmith change my locks and door knobs throughout the house, so that I felt comfortable moving in and finally they organized a post construction cleaning, so that my house was move in ready! And I was! My home has been transformed and is so beautiful thanks to Evolve Remodeling Group! They were reliable, knowledgeable, experienced, trustworthy, and always put the client needs first!! They got the job done, did exceptional work and are simply, THE BEST!

Description of Work
Bathrooms, kitchen, tile, backsplash, floors, electrical, and landscaping.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,masonry,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

03/09/2020

Kristina C.

Evolve Remodeling was great. Jon and Romina are professional, understanding and available. They walked us through the process and finished beautiful work right on time. If we ever do another renovation, they will we our first phone all!

Description of Work
Kitchen Reno

Category flooring contractor,interior designers,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters

04/02/2017

Danielle G.

Evolve did a fantastic job and met/exceeded all of our expectations. John came to our house at least 3 times prior to work beginning to provide us with quotes, walk us through his process, and answer all of our questions. He was very patient and it was clear that he really cared about catering to our vision. He offered a number of outside of the box solutions, which helped to provide us with what we wanted at a reasonable cost. John's team was punctual, knowledgeable, and quite respectful of our house. We found they provided a nice balance of working at a diligent pace while also paying close attention to detail. We were extremely happy with the work. In addition to completing the job we outlined in our contract, Evolve helped us with a number of other tasks with our house at no/minimum extra cost. Our basement and the rest of our home was left in immaculate condition after John's team left. John was also very practical and upfront with us in terms of the timing, cost, and everything involved with the project (i.e. there weren't any bait and switch tactics). We look forward to using Evolve for future jobs going forward and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Basement Finishing/Re-modeling This included patching up walls (following a french drain installation), installing new flooring and doors, painting, and re-configuring certain structures.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,home builders

03/23/2017

Paula L.

From start to finish, Evolve has been professional, reliable and has done everything above and beyond with regards to quality. They take the time to hire the right people, coordinate amongst the various trades to ensure everything gets done on a timely basis and always pays attention to workmanship. I cannot recommend anyone more highly than Evolve. I will continue to use them for other jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Evolve Remodeling has done several projects for us - including two bathroom remodels and a full basement remodel.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,interior designers,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

03/20/2017

Bobby H.

They have always been professional and competent and have paid their bills immediately. We have been doing business together for the past three years.

Description of Work
We are a retailer and have supplied Evolve with materials for many projects.

Category contractors,decks,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

03/09/2017

jon R.

Perfectly. The work was done neatly and beautifully. The quality of the work is top notch and I would not hesitate to use Evolve if/when we have another project. They are easy to communicate with and extremely responsive to any issues. For example: I had an electrical issue with a basement furnace two weeks after the job was finished ( we don't use that zone often ). Called Evolve and someone was out to my house the next day and took care of the problem. I really appreciate the professionalism of this company.

Description of Work
We needed a basement remodel. We have also had Evolve put on a new roof and do new doors and moulding in our house.

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

07/31/2016

TE W.

Jonathan and his group did an excellent job in remodeling our newly purchased home. We were able to update its original 1980s look to a modern design. Jonathan was very helpful in making suggestions, since there are hundreds of small decisions a first time homeowner needs to make to gut remodel several bathrooms, and other rooms. We closed on the home in July and were able to move our family in the first week of October. Evolve was able to do 95% of the remodeling work in that timespan. We are very happy with their work and their initial price quote.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

12/30/2015

stefanie C.

I recently bought a home where the basement had previously constructed walls and existing electricity, but it was never completed. Evolve came in and finished one of the rooms. They did the job in a timely manner and with excellent attention to detail. Several other trades commented on how good their work looked. They did not cut corners and did everything they said they would. Most importantly, the GC was a joy to work with. Very pleasant man and super responsive.

Description of Work
I had preexisting walls and electricity in my basement from the previous owner, Evolve came in and finished one of the rooms.

Category remodeling,home builders

12/03/2015

Susan P.

I couldn't be more pleased. All the work surpassed my expectations. The did extensive remodeling after a flood caused by frozen pipes. The kitchen is extraordinary. The floors look better than they ever did. They painting and repair of walks and woodwork is amazing. John gave me advice and input throughout this process. He immediately responded to all my queries. I trust him and recommend Evolve without any reservations.

Description of Work
They resurrected my home after a flood from frozen pipes. New floors, repaired ceilings and walls, painted walls and woodwork. Put in new kitchen, refinished floors.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

10/07/2015

David S.

Got a quick estimate --in writing. Very prompt and professional. Seems very knowledgeable. We used another contractor eventually but would definitely contact this company for future work projects also.

Description of Work
very prompt assessment of work to be done--demolition and reconstruction of back deck.

Category decks,flooring contractor

Macwell Construction LLc

Rolling Stone Masonry Ltd

Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. in White Plains, New York, provides old world style custom stonework through our residential stone masonry services. We specialize in continuing the look and feel of classical older houses. Charlie Vaccaro established Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. in August 2005. Having grown up in a family of skilled construction laborers, Charlie knew that he could utilize his strong business sense in a practical way as a business owner. He began an apprenticeship in Canada in 2003 where he learned and later perfected his masonry skill. There is no one that appreciates the beauty of stonework more than this creative, artistic, and innovative businessperson does! Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. is knowledgeable and passionate about their service and their commitment to their customers is unsurpassed. Our honesty and integrity distinguish us from our competitors. Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. treats all of our clients with the respect and loyalty we feel they deserve. We handle all client inquiries and questions as if they are our own personal homework assignment. We cater to all your masonry needs including bluestone, limestone, natural stone, pavers, driveways, fireplaces, patios, staircases, walls, walkways, and all masonry repairs. We recycle our demo waste with licensed NY state recycling companies. Additional email - rollingstoneltd@optonline.net. Additional DBA - Rolling Stone Masonry.

Doctor Pavers

Doctor Pavers is a company specialized: in Brick pavers, Blue stone walkway, Steps, Stoops, Stair case, Stucco, and all kind stone work, we also do concrete. We are a company that focus on a job a time, which will be done in a timely manner, and with extreme quality.

Offers by Doctor Pavers on Angi

Our services include:Complete Home Remodeling,Painting,Decking,Siding, Tiling, Mason/Stonework, Waterproofing, Roofing, Flooring, Insulation, Addition, Bathroom, Kitchen, Windows, General Contractor