Clean As A Whisker

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

Pet Stores
Pet Bakeries

We carry all natural products including dog and cat food, treats, eye and mouth stain removal, and ear solution. We also carry odor free bully sticks and springs! All sizes in leash and collars. We now carry Up Country collars and leashes. Wide selection on pet clothing and accessories. Including unique bows, necklaces, charms, pet cologne, and shampoos. Pet odor candles and cleaners. They don't mask the odor, special enzymes remove the odor! A delicious dog bakery filled with cupcakes, donuts, footballs, canolis and more. We carry all sizes in Frontline, from cats up to 132lb dogs. We now carry Coco Therapy to help with your pets allergies, skin irritations, breath and more! Recently in: The Honest Kitchen Vegetables. Hand scissoring and attention to detail that is the Clean as a Whisker difference. Steve and Sue have years of experience in the industry both as groomers and as educators in the field. Their experience shows in the details of their work. They are top professionals in their field. Groomers with a heart, they never use heat dryers on cages, and always maintain a clean professional atmosphere. Their eye for detail makes their work stand out....

10/17/2016

The best that I've been to. She smelled cleaned, looked cleaned. The nails were nicely trimmed. The ears could've been better, but I plan to still use them for grooming.

Description of Work
Basic dog cleaning.

09/16/2016

Horrible!! Worst haircut my dog has ever received not to mention multiple areas of skin irritation. Would never bring my dog there again!!

Description of Work
Hair cut and grooming for my dog

04/11/2016

Brought my bichon/shitzu mix Zoey to Clean as a Whisker after reading reviews on Angie List. They groomed her exactly how I requested & I absolutely LOVE how she came out!!!! I highly recommend Clean as a Whisker!!!

Description of Work
Groomed my dog

Category pet grooming

Thank you so much for the review ! We're very pleased that you were happy with her grooming. It was very nice meeting the both of you !!

03/01/2014

Her hair was so soft and shiny she didn't look like the same puppy to me. I also had tried many shampoos from different pet shops and they had the best products at clean as a whisker. The staff was very professional & very kind and gentle to Fiona. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We brought our four month old puppy into clean as a whisker to be groomed for the first time. They did an amazing job, they clipped her nails, cleaned her ears, they trimed the hair around her eyes and mouth which is so much better for hygiene purposes.

09/27/2013

Made an appointment to bring my dog for grooming. When we got there, to me, they looked really busy, but they took us on time & called when she was ready exactly as they said they would. I don't know any business in any field that is actually time considerate these days. When I picked her up, she & all those other pups were all so beautifully groomed, with their autumn bows and scarves. Without ex...

Description of Work
Dog grooming.

Category pet grooming

Animal Grooming. Anal Glands. Flea & Tick Baths. Oatmeal Baths. Ear Hair Plucking. Pad Shaving. Nail Clipping. Hand Fluffing. Hand Scissoring.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa