B&B Maintenance Services Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

B & B Maintenance is a Father & Son team which provides residential lawn and landscape maintenance services throughout Oakdale, New York and surrounding areas. We are a new company that is committed to growing into one of the premier landscape maintenance companies in the area. That kind of growth can only happen with satisfied customers. We are committed to being reliable, professional, and courteous....

Vermont Good Wood LLC

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders.

ThreeVillagePowerwashing

PROFESSIONAL POWERWASHING - Residential/Commercial hard wash -soft wash-home- walks- sheds-roofs- chemical and eco-friendly applications SNOWPLOWING- Residential Commercial

Gulf2Bay SoftWash

It's the Alternative to Pressure Washing! SoftWashing is a gentle yet effective cleaning solution, safe for nearly all surfaces from your roof to your concrete. Our Soft Washing system will eradicate mold, mildew and more, while sanitizing the surface, all done with little more pressure than a regular garden hose. From North to South, Trust the Experts at Gulf2Bay SoftWash!

Offers by Gulf2Bay SoftWash on Angi

01/22/2016

We have been using this company for approximately 3 years. in the beginning they were very good with the fall clean up and doing the regular landscaping during the season and their price was reasonable. Lately the quality of the work has diminished but the prices have gone way up. The price for mowing weekly stayed the same but the fall clean up prices have increased by about 30% and I wouldn't mi...

Description of Work
Fall clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

06/09/2015

Every job has been reasonably priced and done as asked and done well. I see complaints on here about contacting them. I can say, it is a small business and the owners work on jobs with their employees. So yes, they may not respond immediately and you may need to call back, but they do and they do good work. Prices are reasonable as well. Id use them again and have recommended them to others as wel...

Description of Work
Bob has done a few services from delivering a large quantity of dirt and filling in a big depression in yard, tree removal, and fall cleanups.

Category landscaping,tree service

06/21/2014

Weeds were tall around the house. Usually I maintain it myself but was unable to, so hired Band B to clean up the beds. Hoping they would work out so that I would continue to use them. - First, one guy starts by hitting the tall weeds with a weedwacker. Then they would've just topped that with the wood chips. Those weeds would have quickly grown back! I stopped him, and said the plants must be pul...

Description of Work
Hired them to weed, trim shrubbery, and mulch around perennial beds against front & sides of house, and trim back a large yew and clean out the vines and tree growing within.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

08/17/2013

Never returned my phone call for three days! Very unprofessional, waited three days no call! I would at least had called me back to touch base! and quot;Fand quot;

Description of Work
Never returned phone call, very unprofessional! Waited three days! No Call back! "F"

Category landscaping

08/13/2013

Prompt reply to initial contact, service performed as described and in a timely and professional matter. What's not to like?

Description of Work
Cut lawn, bag clippings

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/13/2013

Sent Band B an e-mail through Angie's List with my contact information, interested in an estimate. never received a response. Guess they don't need the work!

Description of Work
No work performed.

06/10/2013

I hired Band B to do a complete landscaping overhaul of my backyard. Band B was awesome about communicating, responded quickly to emails, and was pleasantly agreeable to changes and revisions to their design. I gave Band B $1000 cash deposit to start quickly. Band B said and quot;We'll start later this week.and quot; The week passed -- no call, no work started, no sign of Band B. The next Monday, I asked what happened. Band B said they were busy and assured me, and quot;We'll start the middle of this week.and quot; Another week passed, no call, no work started, no sign of Band B. By Friday afternoon I was worried: Band B had $1000 of my money and had now blown off two start dates without a word. I contacted Band B to cancel the project and get my deposit back. Band B said I could not cancel, because they had already bought the plants. I said, and quot;If you already bought the plants, then why have you not showed up to install them?and quot; It sounded fishy. Band B offered to start the next day. Sure. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me three times... I insisted on cancelling. Today, 3.5 weeks later, Band B has finally returned a PORTION of my deposit. They returned $800, but decided to keep $200 for the and quot;time and effortand quot; it took them to (allegedly) return the plants. To me, this is unethical. Borderline theft. Band B's failure to show up (twice!) cost ME time and money. I put and quot;time and effortand quot; in to change my work hours, reschedule meetings with clients, etc., all so I could be present for Band B's and quot;start dates.and quot; But Band B never showed up, and didn't even have the courtesy to tell me they weren't showing up. I don't work with companies who treat people that way. I can't force Band B to return my $200. But I can write an honest review to warn fellow homeowners. If you hire Band B, heed my advice: Give ZERO deposit, or a minimal deposit through escrow. Create your own contract, with a definite start date and end date, and stipulate consequences if those dates are not met. Finally, don't take anything for granted. There are many good, ethical landscapers that you can trust to and quot;Do the Right Thingand quot; ... Band B is just not one of them.

Description of Work
Provider mocked-up a landscape design for me. I hired provider to install the design, but then cancelled the project after provider failed to show up to do the work, giving no notification, on two separate occasions. After cancellation, provider refused to return my full deposit, even though no work had been started and no service provided.

05/24/2013

Bob and his son Bob Jr. are great. Very friendly, professional and reliable. They also did a spring cleanup for me. They had great suggestions for the property based on my budget and what I wanted to accomplish. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

05/21/2013

So far the willow tree was relocated and is doing great. The front beds were redesigned and they both came out beautiful. We asked him to relocate all the other plants that were in the original bed and they did a great job with that as well. They also trimmed all our low hanging branches and cleaned and thinned out some beds in our backyard. They also took down some trees that had partly fallen during hurricane Sandy and plowed my driveway during the winter. They are very easy to work with, show up on time and seem to be always in a good mood. I am very happy that we decided to go with them for our lawn maintenance company and would recommended them to anyone looking for a landscaper. There is an updated review posted on 1/22/16. Was not happy as time went on. Prices increased and work decreased.

Description of Work
We have been using B & B maintenance as our landscaper company for a little over a year. We asked Bob jr. from B & B to redesign our front flower beds, trim some low hanging trees in our backyard, redo our garden, relocate a weeping willow tree and thin out and clean up another bed in our backyard along with some other things.

Category firewood delivery service","landscaper","lawn service","lawn treatment service","leaf removal service","tree service company","snow removal service

05/20/2013

prompt and professional service only estimate at this time.

Description of Work
gave estimate

Category landscaper

Lawn Maintenance, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Fertilization Programs, Mulch Installation, Shrub & Hedge Trimming, Tree Pruning & Removals, Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Masonry, Bobcat Service, Firewood, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Snow Removal, Rubbish Removal

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover