Adoor-Me Garage Doors

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

. ** • 2017 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • BBB Complaint FREE! • 33+ Years Experience, Local Owner Operated Since 1986! • Adoor-Me Garage Doors specializes in dealing directly with Homeowners (NO MIDDLEMEN) • Fully Licensed & Insured • Owner is On-Site for almost every job to

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

BBB Complaint Free!Locally Owned & Operated • Fully Licensed & InsuredOur Service Area:

garage doors (192)door installation (16)

01/20/2023

Patrick D.

The technician was on time, friendly, and quickly dispatched repair. He seemed very experienced and knowledgeable. I plan on using them again for another project

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for taking out the time to leave a great review

10/13/2022

Aleksandra T.

Kenny did a great job! He provided prompt, efficient and effective work! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

Thank you so much for taking out your time to leave us such a great with you

08/09/2022

Bill G.

Adoor-Me Garage Doors was great. They did everything one would want. I needed a new garage door opener. They responded promptly to my inquiry; the price they quoted was reasonable; and they arrived and did the installation when promised and with no mess or bother. You can’t ask for anything more.

Description of Work
replaced garage door opener

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

07/30/2022

Louis S.

They came that day, found the problem and fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

Thank you so much for your great review

04/20/2022

Wayne B.

Went great, no fuss no muss. Called and explained problems with my garage door keypads, Ken suggested fix over phone and set up appointment to repair. He showed up on time, quickly did the repair and was very pleasant while doing work. I'd use him again and recommend his services to others.

Description of Work
Outside Keypad replacement

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Thank you so much for the great review

03/02/2022

Barry K.

I highly recommend Adoor-Me Garage Doors for garage door replacements. I called the owner Kenny, he stopped by my house the next day and quoted the job. He gave me the best price out of three vendors for high insulation doors and his son-in-law Sal installed the double doors the next day. The new garage doors were a Hormann Taurus model 4250 with a high 16.1 R-value polyurethane foam core insulation. My garage temperature went from 6 degrees warmer than the outside temperature to 15 degrees warmer. The other vendors were more expensive and had a several week wait time. Sal removed the old doors and installed the new double doors all by himself in just 2 hours. He did an excellent neat job.

Description of Work
replaced double garage doors

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

Thank you so much for your great review

02/04/2022

Frederick B.

Kenny and Sal were great! Very professional and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions fully and without hesitation. Very patient as we selected options considering limitations of the current supply chain situation. They also work with various manufacturers to help you select the best options for your needs. I would highly recommend them and definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Two New Garage Doors - All New Hardware - Two New Openers

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time out to leaving us such a great review

12/29/2021

Sally L.

Adoor-Me installed a garage door opener for us this week. Ken and Sal were extremely responsive, professional, and timely; from our initial questions to them, through the installation. The pricing was also reasonable; we would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/29/2021

Necip E.

Adore Me done my project on time as soon as parts are arrived to Company. They did a great job professionally, clean, fast and no issues. I would definitely work with them and recommend any one who needs project they are interested. Thank you Adore Me. Now we have a brand new Electric Powered Garage Door at our house.

Description of Work
Electric Powered New Garage Door installation and Haul away old one.

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us such a great review

08/01/2021

Steve M.

Adoor-Me Garage Doors provided quality service. Timely & Professional.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

We really appreciate you taking out trying to give us such a great review thank you so much

07/27/2021

vincent R.

Excellent work and great people to work with!! Wouldn't go anywhere else. Very happy with my new garage doors

Description of Work
Install two garage doors and one electric operator

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Thank you very much to take out the time to give such a great review

07/15/2021

Barbara H.

Excellent work! On time and did what they said they would do! Extremely helpful!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you so much For taking out the time to leave me such a great review I really appreciate it call me anytime you need me

05/01/2021

claudia C.

Great. The company explained over the phone how to get the door to work again. Such an honest and trustworthy company since they didn’t charge anything for phone instruction.

Description of Work
Door wouldn’t open or close

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you for taking out your time to leave us such a great review I really appreciate it

02/23/2021

Audrey M.

Kenny came within an hour of calling. A really nice guy! Replaced both springs and a bent bracket. He also did a few adjustments to make sure the door operated properly. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use again for any future problems.

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us such a wonderful review

01/30/2021

Carol F.

Salesman very nice and honest. Waited just 2 weeks for custom door. Installer was here on time and did nice work on a very cold and windy day. Old door was carted away. We are very happy with our choice. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door and opener

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Review for Adoor-Me Garage Doors - 315 Holbrook Rd, Ronkonkoma, NY - 39165482

We really appreciate you taking out your time to leave us such a great review thank you so much

01/28/2021

Sheldon S.

Changed the door under 2 hours, still gaps on side, but that's my issue. They don't frame The team was very helpful in providing information about the door and what I need to get done before they come. They did a good job, with wire management. The installation looks and feels professional.

Description of Work
Changed a garage door

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thanks for taking out time to give us a review we are a little disappointed about the -C- for price-we did tell you the exact price over the phone before we start of the job and you agreed -And the gaps around the door were because you asked us to leave the weatherstripping off because you want to chalk first

11/24/2020

Joseph C.

Kenny came by in the past years to fix some issues with our garage door, each time came by quickly and did an excellent job - no pressure to buy a new door. This year it was time to buy it, and he made it crystal clear what my options were, and it actually got delivered/installed here earlier than promised, even during the pandemic, and with a larger than standard door. Sal installed it and was excellent / professional - we are extremely happy with our new garage door, thanks so much guys.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

We really appreciate when customers like you take out the time to leave is such great reviews thanks again so much

10/22/2020

Raj S.

Exceptional service throughout the project - from the initial estimate to to the completion of work. Excellent communication, responsiveness, honesty and quality of work. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for taking all the time to leave in a such a great review

10/02/2020

Julie R.

Excellent. Kenny, the owner walked me through the process. And, in 5 minutes I was able to open the garage door. He was totally friendly and helpful. As soon as I started to describe the problem, he knew exactly what to do. Kenny was terrific and I would recommend him and his company.

Description of Work
Needed help getting the garage door to open

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time [Member Information Removed] give me such a great review many times I help people over the phone 15 [Member Information Removed] 20 minutes and I never bothered [Member Information Removed] give me a review I think you again

09/09/2020

Jason P.

Excellent -- fantastic pricing - on time and completed the work as expected.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review thanks so much

08/20/2020

David B.

Very quickly and efficiently - and on time.

Description of Work
Garage Door motor and chain replaced

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you very much for taking out the time to leave us such a great review

08/19/2020

Ben F.

Adoor-me was on-site the day after the initial cost and the cost was substantially lower than other quotes. The installation took about 1 hour, and the door is working well. The installation person helped us set up the WiFi and smartphone apps.

Description of Work
Garage door opener added

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such a great review if you have any problems give us a call

07/29/2020

Rita T.

What great guys! Ken came over to give us a free estimate and show samples of doors. Such a nice guy, and on top of that said it could be done the next day! He sent the installer, his son in law Sal, another nice guy, who put up the doors in a matter of maybe an hour and a half? I would recommend this company to ANYONE who need garage doors, and installation...the price was right, too! Great job!

Description of Work
2 garage doors purchases and installed

Work Completed On 07/28/2020