Long Island Elite Landscape Construction

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2006

P.O. Box 907

Rocky Point, NY 11778

Long Island Elite offers all faces of Landscape Constrution from start to finish....

10/17/2014

Barbara D.

Arnie and his crew of dedicated professionals laid out a beautiful stone patio at the back of our home. It included building two stone walls and a circular shaped stone path with steps. Arnie carefully laid out plans for the stone work as well as designing a lovely area with new plants and trees and a lovely rock garden. The result is a beautiful oasis that looks great. His crew was professional, always on time, worked non stop and always cleaned up the debris at the end of the day. The entire job took about one week. We also had some old bushes removed from the front of the house and replaced with new ones. Arnie also used all the remaining soil and mulch for other areas of the property including grading one side of the house and sprucing up our driveway plants. He was personable, open to suggestions and very easy to work with. We would definitely use Long Island Elite again.

Description of Work
Build a stone patio, wall and steps as well as landscaping surrounding area

Category landscaping, lawn service, masonry, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

07/12/2014

Fran O.

This is the second job I have contracted with Long Island Elite, which is why I called Arnie, the owner, to come by and give me an estimate for the retaining wall. His men were hard-working and totally professional. It was a big job, and the men were done in 3 1/2 days. I appreciate that Arnie allowed me to pay for the work in installments.

Description of Work
Arnie and his men took down a railroad-tie retaining wall, staircase and steps and then installed a new wall, steps, and staircase.

06/03/2013

Lillian K.

Arnie and his craftsman were true professionals. From the start, we were impressed with his vision. Then his crew came everyday, on time and executed the vision into reality with skill, hard work and an excellent attitude.

Description of Work
Arnie & crew created a new patio for us, removing old slate while utilizing some existing materials.

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

05/15/2012

james M.

It was good. They were very prompt and on time. They did the job in the timeframe they said. They went above and beyond what they had to do. The owner, Ernie, was a real nice guy to deal with. He was very honest.

Description of Work
I used Long Island Elite Landscape Construction.

01/14/2010

Daniel P.

I had a water problem caused by an improperly installed and graded driveway. Arnie from came and evaluated the driveway and recommended the corrective action. The old driveway was removed, regraded, the old cobblestone was reinstalled and addition cobblestone installed. The driveway was repaved, an excellent job by his subcontractor. I no longer have any water problems.

Description of Work
New Driveway, removal of old driveway, regrading, stone work (Cobblestone boarder) and asphalt paving.

12/30/2008

Daniel P.

I called the gentleman up, he came over, I told him what I wanted and he did all the research to get the electrical heating ready for the stoop. He gave me a price and I contracted with him. He did the job for the agreed upon price plus a few nice extras. He did a very professional job. I am very happy.

Description of Work
They removed a wooden front stoop and replaced it with a heated cobble stone stoop.

08/05/2008

Fran O.

First of all, Arnie is professional, personable, friendly and an all-around good guy. His estimate I thought was reasonable and he put me on his schedule much earlier than I expected. My telephone contact with Long Island Elite, Margaret, was a pleasure to work with. She made sure messages got to Arnie in a timely fashion. When the men arrived, they worked tirelessly, put in beautiful sections of wall and cleaned up after themselves. They were courteous and respectful. Arnie also offered me free advice about other jobs I am facing as I fix my home up to sell it. I would use him and his men again in a heartbeat. What a rewarding day it was for me!

Description of Work
Arnie, Elia and two other men replaced the rotten parts of my rail road tie retaining wall. In addition, they carted away some two dozen cinder blocks I needed to get rid of.

02/08/2006

THEY ARE VERY HARD WORKERS. THEY CLEAN UP THEIR MESS WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED WITH THEIR WORK. THEY ALSO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAD AND THEY ALWAYS SHOW UP ON SCHEDULE.

Description of Work
THEY MAINTAIN THE LAWN IN THE SUMMER AND THEY SHOVEL THE SNOW OFF THE SIDEWALK IN THE WINTER.

Category lawn service

EZ Mason and Concrete Pros.

EZ Mason and Concrete pros. Brings you the best labor with experience over 25 years

APM O'Neill & Sons

We do not provide seal coating services. We provide a large range of services including asphalt paving, masonry , concrete paver installations, blacktop driveways, patio extensions, patio renovations, stoop repairs and installations, step repairs, wall building and more. We do not offer seal coating services. Over 30 years delivering high quality workmanship in Long Island. Asphalt paving masonry driveways patio stoops walkways retaining wall Belgian block drainage and waterproofing private roads and much more please call for a free estimates.

High level masonry

All phases of masonry, pavers, concrete, brick, block, stone work and veneer, anything masonry. Thirty years plus of experience. No job to small or to big. Fourth generation master mason, owner and operator. We take pride in what we do and provide exceptional quality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential and commercial patios, poolscapes, ponds, waterfalls, retaining walls, interlocking pavers, cement slabs, sidewalks, driveways, walkways, stoops, steps, hardscaping & landscaping and more.