Jeffs Electric Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2012

37 Jupiter Rd

Rocky Point, NY 11778

Jeff's Electric Inc is a local family owned and operated business. Jeff has been in the electrical industry since 1982 and provides superior service to each individual customer....

electrician (156)lighting (65)ceiling fan installation (16)landscape lighting (6)generator service (4)home security systems (3)handyman (3)woodworking (2)home automation (1)

04/13/2021

Perfect. Class "A" Human Being who work was as good as it gets. Treated me with respect (which now a days is far and few between). He wasn't under or overpriced. Extremely fare. Highly Recommended!!!

Description of Work
Outdoor installation of Spotlights.

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/29/2021

Jeff and his team are very professional, kept me in the loop about all the details on the placement of the high hats. He listens intently, gives great advice, and has fair pricing. He was on time and swept up after he left. I will be hiring him again to do other work in my house. If you're looking for a reliable and trust worthy electrician, he is the guy! Thanks Jeff!

Description of Work
high hats in my kitchen

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

03/28/2021

Perfectly ! Installation was completed in 3 hours - wonderful people to work with, highly recommended !!

Description of Work
install transfer switch for emergency generator power

Category electrician,generator service

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

03/05/2021

I called Jeff's Electric on a Sunday for some issues at a rental property. He was at the house on Monday. He provided a 2 hour window and was there and had the work complete before the window was up. I was unable to be at the property so he sent picture and videos and called right away. The service is incredible and every client is treated with humanity and understanding.

Description of Work
Electrical Issues

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/20/2021

Jeff was so punctual, professional, and kind! He gave my husband a few tips free of charge. We thought we needed to add a new line in our kitchen but we only needed to upgrade our outlet. He did not take advantage of us. I will 100% be recommending him to anyone who asks me for an electrical referral

Description of Work
Electrical upgrade

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

02/06/2021

Everything went great. Jeff was friendly and personable. He walked me through the process, as I wasn't even sure an electrician was the person to call. He suggested what light fixtures to purchase, which I then did. He then promptly installed them for me, removing three ceiling fans in the process. Very quick turnaround and reasonable price. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Remove ceiling fans and install light fixtures

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

12/30/2020

Jeff recommended me to one of his guys by the name of Peter. The whole process took: 1 phone call and a 30 minute visit; now, that's what I call efficiency! The whole experience was excellent. Thanks Jeff you really saved my *** lol. I'll be using Jeff's Electric Inc. for more jobs around the house with my primary residence as well as for my rental properties and I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME!

Description of Work
Electrical Circuit Overload

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

09/08/2020

Jeff and his crew arrived on time and took the job with little notice. They accommodated us on a Sunday which was a godsend. They worked very hard and fast in hot weather. They were so friendly and professional. If they had the slightest question they would ask us instead of just doing it. They cleaned up promptly and made sure we were satisfied before they left. Not only that, Jeff called a few d...

Description of Work
Installed two ceiling fans, new outdoor motion light, moved existing electric and cable lines, added outlets in home and garage.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

09/02/2020

Wonderful company to work with! Reasonable price for expert tradesmanship. Punctual and courteous. Real professionals in every sense. Extremely tidy and took the time to explain all facets of the job. If you need any electrical work done, look no further.

Description of Work
About 8 electrical Jobs around the house. New lamp post, lighted antique mailbox installed, new CO-smoke detectors, etc.

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for Jeffs Electric Inc - 37 Jupiter Rd, Rocky Point, NY - 38859233

08/10/2020

It went great, the wood pole on my house where the power line was attached before coming into my meter cracked after being yanked by the pole at the street when a tree came down during a storm. The storm was on Tuesday, I called Jeff on Thursday, he came out on Friday to assess and everything was fixed with minimal downtime on a Monday. Very professional, reasonable price and fast service. Will be...

Description of Work
Remove broken wood pole holding up the electric line coming into my house and replace with galvanized steel pole. The old pole was damaged after a big tropical storm.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Electrical work, lighting, ceiling fans, generators & wiring.