All Glass Professionals Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

We are a full service Home Improvement Contractor Company. Owner is on every job. Proudly serving Suffolk County, and all of Long Island. Perfection is not a event for us, it's our habit....

We do it all, name a project we got you covered. From drycleaning to rebuilding your house!

We specialize in Fire/Smoke, Flood/Water, Mold, Dry-rot damage clean ups and Construction/Restoration. We are on call 24/7 to provide you with our team of licensed and insured plumbers, electricians, clean up and restoration/renovation specialists to get your home back to an even better condition. We have state of the art equipment that allow us to provide you with the best services possible. We will help you step by step in the process of dealing with insurance adjusters, so you get everything that you are entitled too. Our company has been in in the industry since 2000, where we guarantee you'll be satisfied with our services.

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!

04/24/2014

I

Description of Work
I was looking for someone to install a frameless shower enclosure. On Tuesday the 22nd, I called and spoke to someone at All Glass Professionals who was a bit abrurbt. He said he was with a customer and would I be home around four and he would call then. He never called. At about 5:30 the same day, I called back, gave my name and niumber and what I called about and asked him to please get back to me. He never called back. I will not call again.

Category glass repair

10/17/2011

I have had two very positive experiences with All Glass Professionals. Both times, I dealt with Michael Hatzel. In January of 2011, I had a remodel done of a half bathroom. I needed a mirror and AGP was recommended by a friend. Michael arrived promptly and suggested a large wall to wall mirror over the vanity to give the small room the allusion of more room. I went with his suggestion and was plea...

Description of Work
Install large glass mirrors in two bathrooms.

Category glass repair,auto glass

All phases of home improvement specializing in Frameless shower enclosures and mirrors as well as all types of glass and construction repair.

Lawn care and landscaping