Arora Construction Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2011

Arora Construction Inc is a fully licensed and insured construction and remodeling company with years of experience. We provide various construction services, such as additions, renovation, remodeling and maintenance service. We service Long Island, New York and New Jersey. We have completed different types of construction projects all throughout New Jersey. ACI has its own teams of skilled and experienced laborers and craftsmen to assist with your needs regardless of size. With direct control of specialized teams, we guarantee to provide comprehensive and full construction service to our clients, on budget and on time. Customer service is the corner stone of our company....

Hernandez HVAC & Handyman Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Precision Painting Plus of Long Island

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the Long Island area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

B & B Painting by the Pro's Inc

B & B Painting by the Pro's Incorporated in Bay Shore, New York, is a painting contractor that has been providing outstanding services for more than 37 years. We employ workers that are clean, neat, and courteous and provide affordable and quality services. We have acquired many references thanks to our more than 37 years in the industry. Rest assured that we value your business, as clients deal directly with the boss.

07/15/2013

I was quite pleased with Anuj and his team. Anuj is professional, courteous, and punctual. Everything was explained to me clearly, and the work was done in a timely manner. I will be using them again in the near future for a larger project. The price above is an approximation. I don't recall exactly how much the whole job was. It may have been a bit more. But regardless, i remember thinking it was...

Description of Work
Sanded & Stained the deck & fence, replaced an interior door for a closet, hung a lighting fixture, some other odds & ends

Category drywall

01/21/2013

not too well. both parties don't have time to focus on the project.

Description of Work
just provided an estimate

Category drywall

01/14/2013

They did fantastic work. They gave unbelievable follow up with honest prices.

Description of Work
Their service was used for a roof leak and deck work.

Category decks,roofing

12/21/2012

The lead time to come in for just an estimate was quite long. [i'm sure they are busy!!] To be honest, the price quoted was just way way too high for us plus at that price, they did not include basic construction materials either. We did not go with them.

Description of Work
Called them to provide an estimate for a bathroom +den remodel. This is a REALLY SMALL 6x6 bathroom. The den area is small as well - 4 x 6 den. We wanted to remove tiles from the den and add hardwood + do some small electrical work.

Category home remodeling

10/12/2011

I have used them three times. They are pretty good. If I have a problem, he will be here the next morning. I had a little leak in the window upstairs and he was here promptly. I don't have to wait for them; I know they will be here, which I like. My experience has been absolutely wonderful. He is not too cheap or too expensive; he is right in the middle. He is very professional and he is licensed....

Description of Work
I used Arora Construction to make the door size bigger for my washer and dryer. They had to do a little bit of sheetrock work.

Category drywall,handyman service,replacement windows,doors

Carpentry, Waterproofing, Painting, Kitchen, Bath, Roofing, Deck, Fencing, Wall Finishing, Flooring, Siding, Basement Renovation, and Masonry