Arora Construction Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2011

45 Riverside Dr

Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Arora Construction Inc is a fully licensed and insured construction and remodeling company with years of experience. We provide various construction services, such as additions, renovation, remodeling and maintenance service. We service Long Island, New York and New Jersey. We have completed different types of construction projects all throughout New Jersey. ACI has its own teams of skilled and experienced laborers and craftsmen to assist with your needs regardless of size. With direct control of specialized teams, we guarantee to provide comprehensive and full construction service to our clients, on budget and on time. Customer service is the corner stone of our company....

07/15/2013

Pankaj B.

I was quite pleased with Anuj and his team. Anuj is professional, courteous, and punctual. Everything was explained to me clearly, and the work was done in a timely manner. I will be using them again in the near future for a larger project. The price above is an approximation. I don't recall exactly how much the whole job was. It may have been a bit more. But regardless, i remember thinking it was a fair deal and was happy with the results.

Description of Work
Sanded & Stained the deck & fence, replaced an interior door for a closet, hung a lighting fixture, some other odds & ends

Category drywall

01/21/2013

Manny S.

not too well. both parties don't have time to focus on the project.

Description of Work
just provided an estimate

Category drywall

01/14/2013

ADOLFO L.

They did fantastic work. They gave unbelievable follow up with honest prices.

Description of Work
Their service was used for a roof leak and deck work.

Category decks, roofing

12/21/2012

Nikhil N.

The lead time to come in for just an estimate was quite long. [i'm sure they are busy!!] To be honest, the price quoted was just way way too high for us plus at that price, they did not include basic construction materials either. We did not go with them.

Description of Work
Called them to provide an estimate for a bathroom +den remodel. This is a REALLY SMALL 6x6 bathroom. The den area is small as well - 4 x 6 den. We wanted to remove tiles from the den and add hardwood + do some small electrical work.

Category home remodeling

10/12/2011

Vinay C.

I have used them three times. They are pretty good. If I have a problem, he will be here the next morning. I had a little leak in the window upstairs and he was here promptly. I don't have to wait for them; I know they will be here, which I like. My experience has been absolutely wonderful. He is not too cheap or too expensive; he is right in the middle. He is very professional and he is licensed. He always finishes the work before he promises. He is always there personally to get the job done and he comes in a uniform. He is coming again next week for some more work.

Description of Work
I used Arora Construction to make the door size bigger for my washer and dryer. They had to do a little bit of sheetrock work.

Category drywall, handyman service, replacement windows, doors

04/08/2011

Vinay C.

My basement was leaking from the walls, me and my wife saw Arora construction inc.s vehicle at another place where he was working, and was highly recommended by other friends who used him, i saw saw some fencing work and some kitchen remodels he did, wow he has got real good finishing touches. the company is fully licensed (lic# on truck NJHIC#13VH06169300) We decided to get the basement remodeled as the original was in a bad state, Anuj was very professional in his field and recommended us all the right things, he got all the permissions from the township as necessary. The price was simply unbeatable. I would love to show off my new basement. Anuj the owner was there personally every day with his workers to ensure finishing touches and that the job was done right by the code. Highly recommended to anyone who needs work with their home repairs

Description of Work
Remodeled basement, 5 New storage closets with shutter doors in wasted spaces, New tiles, all new electrical work new electrical board, new sheetrock, 14 recessed lights waterproofed basement, Fixed my roof Minor repair, Fixed my other roof above kitchen window, new paint, fixed a lot of small other things at no additional cost to me like sealing around windows, fixed loose siding small outlets....

Category closet systems, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, roofing, siding, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Ageless Chimney, Inc.

New York's finest CHIMNEY and MASONRY company for 15 years, and the proud recipient of Angie's List's "Super Service" award for the past 6 years. Ageless Chimney offers, but is not limited to, chimney cleaning and repair, chimney liners, pointing, chimney caps, crowns, brick repair, fireplace repair/refacing and roof/chimney leak experts. We also specialize in building & repairing stoops, patios and driveways. We will beat any written estimate. CALL AGELESS CHIMNEY today: (516)795-1313 for your free estimate! Serving Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Westchester. Fully licensed and insured.

Offers by Ageless Chimney, Inc. on Angi
    Montoya Gutters

Please call us today to talk about your home project. We look forward to hearing from you!

Vera Handyman Services LLC

We offer quality and affordable painting and handyman services.

Carpentry, Waterproofing, Painting, Kitchen, Bath, Roofing, Deck, Fencing, Wall Finishing, Flooring, Siding, Basement Renovation, and Masonry