WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

Westside Professional Landscape is committed to offering only the highest level of quality and professionalism to our customers. Our unique design software allows us to show you what your project will look like before you decide. As trained and experienced professionals, we will help you design a plan that fits your desires, budget and lifestyle. Allow us to show you the many possibilities available for enhancing your property’s beauty and value....

"We are a family owned and operated business in Rochester NY. We handle any and all types of home renovations and remodeling. Give us a call or checkout our website to get more information on getting your project done."

Locally and Family owned and operated by the Brockman family with over 70 years of hands on experience. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our landscaping, fertilization, or lawn & yard work projects. We also offer a warranty for any seeding job and guarantee visible results with our lawn care programs. We offer online bill pay and account management. All customers get a call ahead for lawn care service so you know when we are coming.

Hello my name is C.B. Schottland and I am the President of Fish Window Cleaning here in the greater Rochester, NY area. For customers calling within the Buffalo area, please utilize (716) 565-3474 as the main phone number. Here are some of the benefits of working with Fish Window Cleaning: •Guaranteed satisfaction or we redo it until you’re completely satisfied! • Friendly, thoroughly screened employees with clean criminal background checks. • For your comfort our cleaners are always uniformed. • $6,000,000 General Liability and Workers’ Compensation Insurance. • All employees are bonded (theft insurance). • Customized cleaning to meet your budget requirements. • Reliable, year-round cleaning schedules; right through our Western NY winters! • Payment options, we accept all major credit cards. • 40-years of National experience. We provide free estimates for all jobs both commercial and residential.

07/10/2017

Their tree work was especially well done.They had all the equipment and everything and came out and did the work safely.

Description of Work
They did a spring clean up, they trimmed the bushes around my house, and most importantly they trimmed my big trees around my house.

Category landscaping,tree service

09/17/2014

Description of Work
Installed paver walkway. Looks good some minor differences in paver heights. Owner does not do a good job of communicating. In order to schedule other contractors for other jobs I had to call him 2x annd then send a nasty email before he would respond.

07/30/2013

The work was performed quickly and professionally. They had said the work would be performed on Wednesday and it was Friday before they actually came, but the team was professional, courteous and throughout. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Extensive landscaping reclamation of overgrown lawn

08/01/2011

I called Brad and made an appointment to have him give us an estimate to install a patio in our yard as well as do some additional landscaping. He was very professional and seemed very knowledgeable. I really liked him and wanted to give him the job because I thought it would be easier and more affordable to have the same company do the patio install and landscaping because he would know how every...

Description of Work
Estimate for patio install and landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

We are happy to report that there has been a shift in personnel! During the time of this report, we were grossly short handed, and did our best to attend to all of our customers. Unfortunately, some could not wait, and we regret missing out on this opportunity. We always strive for excellent customer service and going 'Beyond Ordinary'. Again, we are so sorry for the inconvenience to the member. H...

07/19/2011

It is pretty good. They do a good job. Their pricing is reasonable. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Westside Landscape to mow and trim my yard. They also trim my bushes and plow my driveway during the winter.

Category landscaping

Thank you Member! We are happy to serve you.

Design/Landscape Planning Retaining/Garden Walls Perennial Gardens Lawn Renovation Walkways and Patios Tree and Shrub Planting Landscape Renovation Ponds and Water Features Property Maintenance

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available