Upstate Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

2.3

We are a professional carpet cleaning company based in Rochester, New York. We specialize in using safe, nontoxic and biodegradable products for all your carpet cleaning and maintenance needs. We are committed to your complete satisfaction! You will be delighted with the results and pleased by our courteous, friendly technicians. Please view our service map below to see all of the rural and remote areas we service. DBA's: Advanced Restoration Solutions & Steam King Carpet Cleaning....

Wise Home Energy LLC

BPI Accredited Contractor with experienced staff offering the best in energy efficiency assessments and upgrades.

Quick-Dry Carpet Care

At Quick-Dry we specialize in Low Moisture carpet and upholstery cleaning- this means we do not run hoses into your house from a truck and do not saturate your carpet or furniture with a lot of moisture, so drying time is within hours, not days. Sam and Jim have over thirty years of combined experience in the floor care industry and have been servicing the Greater Rochester area under the Quick-Dry Carpet Care banner since January of 2000. We are not just owners of Quick-Dry Carpet Care we are the operators as well. So when you call us for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning or any of our other services you will see us at your home or place of business, ensuring that you will be completely satisfied with the end result.

Reynolds Heating & Cooling, Inc

We are a family owned and operated company. We have been serving Rochester, Monroe county and generations of families for over 40 years. We offer 24 hr. emergency service, financing and accept major credit cards.

11/15/2016

This guy came into my home and proceeded to saturate the carpet with hot water which exacerbated the problem. He introduced a fragrance that initially covered up the urine smell until later on in the evening. I called him the next morning, and he agreed to come back and reclean the carpet the following Tuesday at 11:00 AM. I informed him that my wife and I have been staying with my mother-in-law s...

Description of Work
My pet urinated on my downstairs carpet, and I called advanced restoration solutions to clean the carpet and remove the urine smell. I asked about the method that his company uses for cleaning cat urine and was told they use a truck mounted steam cleaning system (Hot Water Extraction). I mentioned that my veterinarian warned me that hot water extraction will cause the smell to bond to the carpet fiber and pad which he disputed. He assured me that he's done this before and has a proprietary enzyme that will break down the urine smell. (Guaranteed)

Category carpet cleaners

06/30/2014

The guy did a very shoddy job. He insisted on extra surcharges for an area rug and did not even take the rug off the railing it was hanging on to clean it. Instead he cleaned the half of the rug facing him and left the other half untouched. Refused to give us our money back when we complained on the phone. Seems threatening.

Description of Work
He sent a "technician" to clean the carpet. The man was scary and dangerous. He did not clean anything but did leave the carpet wet. We felt threatened

Category carpet cleaners

12/02/2011

l

Description of Work
Patrick cleaned my carpets in a messy way. he was very lazy about moving things out of the way. He left a mess on my kitchen floor.He said that the carpets would be dry in 24 hours. They are still wet. He broke my radio with his equipment and would not even discuss the issue when I called to tell him about it. He just denied he did it, refused to discuss it further and then hung up on me. He is very unprofessional.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Residential & Commercial Water Damage Restoration, Deep Steam, Vacuuming, Area Rugs, Upholstery, Mattress, Tile & Grout, Carpet Cleaning, & Steam Carpet.