Tuxedo's K9 Training Camp

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking
Pet Stores

Tuxedo's K9 Training Camp has been the recipient of Angie's List Super Service Award for 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017. Mark has been an advocate for animal rights and involved with Beverly Animal Shelter in Waterloo, New York and the Cracker Box Palace a large animal rescue shelter in Alton, New York. Mark is a writer and contributor for the Rochester Woman’s Magazine and Pet Palooza Extra. The publication is a free publication distributed in the Rochester, NY area monthly. Mark’s articles are based on behavior, nutrition and safety for your canine companion. Mark is a graduate of Animal Behavior College (ABC) with a certificate in Dog Training. Mark is currently completing his certification for Veterinary Assistant. As a graduate of ABC my training philosophy is based on positive motivation and conditioning building a long lasting relationship between you and your dog. Tuxedo's K-9 Training Camp uses a positive reinforcement approach to building a long lasting relationship between you and your family member. Through this training method your family member will learn that good behavior will be positively rewarded. Tuxedo’s K9 Training Camp offers several services to residents of Wayne, Ontario and Eastern Monroe Counties....

12/25/2020

Very well. Mark will answer any questions outside of class too.

Description of Work
Dog training

Category dog trainers

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I hope you and your pup are doing well. If I can assist in any way. Reach out to me at anytime. Stay safe and thank you.

09/22/2020

We are so happy to gave found this spot. Our dogs are loved and taken care of while they are at Daycare. Our younger rescue has come a long way with her socialization skills and both of our dogs love going there. Our Golden Retriever has her Good Citizen certification thanks to to the training classes. We have also gone on several vacations and boarded them knowing they would be safe and well cared for. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Dog Day Care Boarding Training

Category dog trainers,pet sitters,kennels

09/16/2020

My do loves it at Tuxedo's K9! She gets to play with other dogs during the day and gets special attention if she wants. They also have staff on duty 24/7 so I don't have worry about anything. And everyone there is very helpful, friendly and responsive. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Dog boarding with doggie day care

09/05/2020

Outstanding service. The owner and staff clearly love and genuinely care for dogs. True testament is how happy my dogs are to be at Tuxedo’sK9.

Description of Work
Boarding for dogs.

Category dog trainers,kennels,dog walkers

01/24/2018

Extremely well. Among other things, they helped socialize our dog with others.

Description of Work
Boarded a dog.

09/20/2017

It was actually really good. I have gone multiple times for dog care and dog training over the past year and a half. They are a really hard to get a hold of. So I would give them a B on responsiveness, but everything else would be an A. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Dog training, and care.

06/22/2017

AWESOME! My dog no longer jumps on people when they come over. He comes when called and really is a great student because of the awesome staff Mark has. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Puppy training and daily daycare

06/05/2017

Mark and his staff and professional and caring. They go above and beyond to make things work for both dog and owner.

Description of Work
Dog training , doggie daycare and boarding.

Category dog trainers,kennels

03/27/2017

We should clone Mark. He is amazing- professional, knowledgeable and kind. He loves animals and treats them as his own. His advice is great and his way with animals is just as great

Description of Work
I asked Mark to come and work with my older dog and my puppy. I also briefly attended a class and also sought advice for how to deal with a nervous dog

10/28/2016

Mark is amazing with the dogs. He is very good. I love that they have a live video camera there. You can log in and see your dogs interacting. They are never left alone. When I board them, they are never left alone. He has an employee that stays through the night. They are not a number, the dogs actually mean something to him. They actually have a bed there too. I love that place.

Description of Work
Boarding.

Category kennels

In home private lessons, Group Lessons, Canine Good Citizen Certification. Behavioral Assessment and Pet Introduction, Behavior Modifications using Positive Reinforcement.

No e-collar, choke chains, prong collars.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover