S & R and Son

With Angi since November 2013

For nearly 20 years, our family-owned and operated construction company has helped hundreds of customers achieve the home improvements of their dreams. We offer roofing, siding, windows, and doors in the Greater Rochester and surrounding areas. We strive to complete every job on-time, on-budget, and on-schedule. We are committed to meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, honesty, fairness, and integrity in our relationships with our customers, professional contacts, and suppliers. Choose the construction company that is a Rochester Top 100 Winner with an A+ BBB rating. Choose Oaks.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Full roof installations only. As a general contractor we perform both commercial and home improvement, satisfaction guaranteed. Call us today for immediate response. We look forward to helping you make your dream home or business a reality.

11/27/2013

The need for a new roof was discovered while my landscape service (that I found through Angie's List) was removing moss that was growing on my roof. I initially called someone my niece used, who she found through Angie's List as well. After playing a lot of phone tag, she decided not to bother returning my calls at all, and never came to my house to look at my job and give me an estimate. I found ...

Description of Work
Tore off old roof, installed new roof.