Rochester Appliance

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2010

Our goal is to provide you with affordable expert service for all of your appliance needs. We understand you want your appliance serviced yesterday. Our service vehicles are well stocked so that the majority of service calls are completed on the first visit....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

07/16/2019

Quick diagnosis and repair; professional technician and a fair price for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair

07/02/2019

Both issues were rectified properly and effectively. Rochester Appliance is one of those rare businesses that gets it -- one that knows how to treat customers and ensure repeat business. They are punctual, courteous, professional, efficient, and they actually do what they say they'll do and communicate effectively with customers. They will remain my first choice for any future appliance repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washing machine needed a switch replaced and water was dripping inside my refrigerator.

11/13/2018

Excellent and prompt. Very knowledgeable and fixed the problem in minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas oven repair.

07/26/2018

I was very pleased with this company. I contacted the company and was able to book a time that was convenient for me to have someone come out and look at it. They arrived on time and were in and out in 15 minutes with the problem fixed. There was a clog in the water line and it was dripping out to the bottom of my freezer and then thawing and puddling out on my kitchen floor. Before they started t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

10/02/2017

it went great. The technician promptly diagnosed problem and had the new part in his truck. The repair was done well and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our oven was not working.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance Sales - New and Used, Delivery, Installation, Haul-away, In-home Service Calls, Refrigerators, Ranges, Dishwashers, Washers, Dryers, Parts

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa