Primo Renovations

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Rochester, NY 14622

Thank you for taking the time to explore our page. Here at Primo Renovations we are a father and son business with over fifty years experience. We specialize in all aspects of home renovations. From custom tile work, custom countertops, to custom carpentry, custom kitchens, bath remodels and basement remodels as well. Give us a ring! Estimates are always free and we look forward to hearing from you thank you! Call 585-414-8732 or visit us at www.AnthonyPrimo.com...

flooring (14)tile installation (10)home remodeling (8)handyman (6)electrician (6)woodworking (5)interior painting (4)plumbers (4)lighting (4)drywall (4)basement remodeling (3)countertop installation (2)

11/11/2020

The job went very well and they worked quickly whenever the materials were available. Some small things came up afterward and they were very responsive with communication and fixes if required. We are very pleased to have found a reputable renovation company the does quality work for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three season room converted to insulated room with bay window & picture window plus heated floor.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

It was a beautifully design space by the customer! Thanks for the opportunity and always here to help!

11/11/2020

Amazing turnout! Could not be happier with the precise work put forward!! If you’re detail oriented you will love them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

It’s was a pleasure meeting your beautiful family and helping install your very special designed backsplash!

06/09/2020

Primo Renovations did a wonderful job from start to finish. They are wonderful to work with and go over and beyond with each job they perform. Everything is explained and questions are answered in a timely manner. They leave things very tidy at the end of the day. Willing to assist in planning and have a lot of contacts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Know better feeling than making friends for life with amazing clients!

01/14/2020

We were recently hired by Anthony as painting subcontractors on a large scale renovation project. The work that the Primo team did was excellent as were all the subcontractors they coordinated as the general contractor. Anthony is professional and proactive about communication, which streamlines the process and end product. I would recommend Primo Renovations to both clients needing work and to su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Near full renovation of half of house

CATEGORY carpet installation,countertops,electrician,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

06/01/2018

The floor looks great and they were quick to install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom floor tile Installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Photo for Primo Renovations - unknown, Rochester, NY - 37117558

02/16/2018

"Primo Renovations" I am 1 Happy Customer My name is Maria Porretta, I cannot say enough things to sing the praises of Primo Renovations. The owner, Anthony, returns phone calls, consults, shows up, cleans up, steps up. He installed a set of pull down attic stairs, which now allows me to utilize my crawl space for storage. He carefully assessed the area and made me aware and comfortable that he kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install pull down attic stairs, install of tub and shower surround in basement

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

08/12/2017

Cannot say enough about this family-run business. From the initial consultation until the completion of the job, Anthony and his father went above and beyond our expectations. The craftsmanship was exceptional with attention paid to every detail. Inviting contractors into your home for an extended period of time is a daunting prospect, but we looked forward to having them there everyday and now vi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and master bathroom renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Photo for Primo Renovations - unknown, Rochester, NY - 36018659

08/10/2017

He called me the same day with a projected cost to put up a fence that would be secure enough for two little dogs, and also a rescued greyhound that was coming from Florida the following Sunday, so time was very limited! He erected the fence in just a few hours and was the most courteous and professional person to work with. He was extremely patient with my constant interruptions as I wanted to ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I picked Anthony from Angie's List and I'm so glad I did. He responded in record time, and came to my home and assessed how to create a small enclosure with a fence for the least possible cost as I am a senior on a fixed income. As I had just closed on my new home, the cost was very important and I know that Anthony could have charged me more than he did, but he knew my circumstances and was so considerate with what he charged me.

CATEGORY fencing,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

11/30/2016

Experience went very well. Anthony and his family are very professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new Bathroom floor and subfloor and toilet

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

04/20/2016

Anthony and his family worked together to remodel our bathroom. The work was done to the highest standard. He was honest and showed up every day (which many contractors don't do), although he didn't work long days so it ended up taking more days than I thought the project should have taken. But he was close to the amount of time he had projected for our project. His strength is tile work. His weak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bathroom - Tile tub/shower and bathroom floor, paint, install lights, repair plumbing leak.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2016

[Removed Member Name] was a pleasure to work with and was also easy to approach regarding additional problems we found in her older home. Regarding her statement of being strong in tile and weak in drywall work, my business is very skilled in fine detail work. The customer gave me about a two week notice that she needed the job completed, even though my Calendar was already booked. I was able to a...

Here at Primo Renovations we offer all types of home remodeling. Give us a call and will let you know what we can do for you thank you for your time.

Services that are not offered? Just ask and will kindly let you know thank you!

Check, Visa