PRESTIGE LIMOUSINE SERVICE

Founded 1969 • With Angi since September 2006

4.2

85 GOODWAY DR

Rochester, NY 14623

51 employees- Family Business for 46 years- 585-272-9760. Beautiful New Indoor Show room (over 24,000 sq. feet) with 46 vehicles in our heated facility for your inspection.Open daily M-F from 9:00am to 6:00pm, sat. 9:00am to 3:00pm. Senior and Military discounts on best times available...

07/23/2016

Lisa W.

I would HATE for anyone else to experience the disrespect we had to. The owners were pleasant to deal with UNTIL their limousine BROKE DOWN, not once by TWICE in a four hour span. I had used their limo service for my sister’s Bachelorette to go on a wine tour. The very pleasant and respectful limousine driver, Marc, was great all day, despite how much trouble the limo was and his bosses. The limo pulled into our driveway on time except it was smoking and leaking fluids everywhere. The owner, Chuck, called a mechanic who happened to be down the road, he also claims he had another limo leaving the office in case the mechanic couldn’t fix it. After an hour and a half later the mechanic claimed to have fixed this problem, no other limo showed up, and we were forced to use this vehicle. Due to this delay I had to cancel all winery appointments and create not only a new route due to their closing times but new last minute appointments. After having to ask and negotiate, Chuck gave me 15% off the contract, which I thought was for the inconvenience. Although later I found out that it wasn’t for the inconvenience it was because he paid for the hour and a half the limo sat in my driveway and anticipated that we would still be home at 4pm per the original contract and prior to the limo breaking down. I had to explain to him that this was not our fault it broke down and that we should not have to end our day earlier because of his inconvenience. Once on the road the limo drove okay until our ride home when the limo overheated again and we were forced to pull into a Denny’s parking lot. Fortunately we were 10 miles from home, BUT UNfortunately, we were NOT home, per our contract the service we paid for was to be brought home! According to Chuck the ‘plan’ was to let the limo cool down, put everyone back in the limo, and ‘try’ to get home and pull over again if need be. To me, this was not a safe plan and I was not about to put my family and friends back into this limo and CHANCE getting home. Which is when we were forced to call husbands and fathers to pack up their children and/or leave work early to come pick us up to bring us home. At this point I called the company again and was forced to speak to the co-owner Kim because Chuck had ‘left the building’. Being a family owned business you would think they would understand how hard this was for family members to pack up their children, leave work early, and to have to come pick us up because we were stuck at Denny’s. Instead, Kim rudely and inconsiderately insisted that this was not her/the company’s fault, she would only give me $50 off the bill, and she got us “3 miles from home, what else more do you want?!”. After she would not speak to me any longer the call was ended and continued throughout the next week. At this point, the owner who originally was FULLY involved would no longer be speaking to me, going as far as using a cover-up name when I called asking to speak to him. I again was left to deal with the careless Kim who would not be refunding me any money, not even the pity $50 because she was upset over a review that was written by another woman who helped PAY for the service that she was not given. After listening to her yell and rant I tried to explain to her that this woman had all the right to write a review considering she helped pay for the service. She claims that ‘only the person whose name is on the contract should be able to write a review’, therefore, as the person’s name who is on the contract, here is my review of the limo company that I will NEVER be doing business again with and I would NEVER suggest this company to anyone, not because an ‘accident’ happen and the limo broke down twice, but because of how rude, disrespectful, and not sympathetic for the fact that the bride-to-be, her family, and friends were stuck sitting outside of a Denny’s because the limo broke down for a SECOND time in one day! Do not be fooled with their pleasantry prior to signing a contract, you will regret...

Description of Work
The provider did NOT follow through with their contract and may be a family owned business but does not act professionally in any sort of way, the owner Chuck, nor his daughter/co-owner Kim. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

02/19/2015

Lauren O.

This event was for a duo birthday bash for my fiance and brother. Did some research and found Prestige to have the best pricing for what we were looking for. The limo driver was rather resistant to the course we had set to take to hit all of our favorite places... however eventually complied. He made it very clear he was uncomfortable with our plans as he was unfamiliar with the area (however I don't know why we would have to change our entire itinerary as a result). In any case he was punctual and everything was right on schedule. The limo had clearly seen better days as we couldn't even open the window as the tinting had been stripping away for some time and was constantly catching...and of course the air conditioning seemed to be malfunctioning as well. The ipod adapter had a poor connection, so we were constantly tinkering with it and eventually just gave up. Even with 4 mechanical engineers, the limo had clearly gotten the better of us. But although the limo wasn't a picture of luxury we still managed to have a very nice time on the tour. It clearly didn't deter me from contacting them again however after my most recent experience I don't think they will be receiving any more calls from us. Had contacted about an upcoming wedding (my wedding!) and requested a quote online clearly illustrating our needs/requests. Never received a quote however did receive a generic email with what sounded like fabulous wedding deals/promotions. I eagerly gave them a call excited to hear what my options were. The woman on the other end was not only unhelpful but seemed genuinely disinterested in obtaining our business. She spent about 2 mins with me on the phone and gave me a quote not only much higher than their competitors but conflicted with the information I had received in the flyer. Granted it was one encounter, but it was enough to prevent me from booking them for my wedding.

Description of Work
Local Winery/Brewery tour

06/12/2014

Elizabeth R.

05/04/2014

Julie B.

The provider was very clear on what his expectations were for the students riding in the limo, such as no messy snacks, no alcohol or drugs and the signature of each student had to be on the and quot;Prom Promiseand quot; in order for them to ride. In return, I asked that we be given an excellent driver, that he not drink, text, or in any way put our kids in danger on this late night ride. The price was high, but it was comparable to all the other limos we checked out, and we did our research. Prestige was always in communication with us and double-checked our details to be sure all would go smoothly. The night went perfectly. Limo showed up right on time, driver was fantastic. He was dressed up very nicely, very professional, said goodbye to each parent as they gathered around the limo to say goodbye to the kids. He checked out all the info on the prom promise sheet, assured us that our kids would be safe and well cared for. He did everything he promised. He was punctual on both arrival and drop off. I asked the students how his driving was, they thought it was fine. They said he was extremely professional at all times. I would definitely use them again. Our kids' safety is number one when you let a stranger drive them throughout the evening, and they were in very good hands. I highly recommend to all the other parents who ask who we used for a limo service. I admit, I am quite overprotective and because we did the renting of this limo, I wanted to assure the other parents I had chosen a great service. I did. We plan to use them again next year for senior ball.

Description of Work
We contracted for a super stretch limo to accomodate 12 students to junior prom.

01/01/2013

Bruce J.

I worked with Kim to reserve the Limo. She was very pleasant and helpful with explaining the size of each limo as well as offering us the 2+2 deal which they typically do not do on New Years Eve. Our driver, Rob, showed up aprox 10 minutes early. He already had our itinerary and it was all programmed into his GPS. We wanted to make one change and add an additional stop. Rob was very accommodating and was fine with adding the additional stop. He was very professional and polite. The limo was exactly as described to me and was very nice and extremely clean. We had a great time and when we were ready to come home it only took Rob 2 minutes to come once we called him. Great company and great people.

Description of Work
We contracted with them to provide us Limo service for New Years Eve. We requested and received a eight passenger limo. The package we purchased was called a 2+2 which was two hours at the beginning of the night and then two hours at the end.

09/13/2012

Rachel M.

It was a slightly older limo, but overall he was nice and it turned out well.

Description of Work
He was timely showing up. We had a certain time limit and he did his best on getting us back to our destination on time so we didn't have to pay extra.

09/08/2006

SHERRIE S.

Prestige was very accommodating for my ''last-minute'' request for limo service for my Dad's 80th birthday party. My email was answered quickly and they were readily available by phone. I have not rated on the price because I am not familiar with prices for limo services and I was shopping for service and amenities; not price. I wanted a certain, special, expensive vehicle: I paid $370 for 4 hours of service (included champagne); additional charges were a $31.45 surcharge for insurance and fuel, and a 20% ($74) required cash gratuity for the driver. He was well worth it; very polite, professional, and punctual! The car was gorgeous, clean, and exactly what I had requested. My only complaint is that the ''SPECIALS'' listed on the website were not current.

Description of Work
Collected information on the event (they needed to know that it was a surprise). Collected information on the passengers, places, and pickup/delivery times. Made several stops to pickup and transport people to my Dad's 80th birthday party. Served champagne en route. Assisted the passengers into and out of the vehicle, and helped with packages. Honored requests for an extra stop and special route on the way back. Very punctual!

Limousine Service
    $25.00

New Sedans, Stretch and Super Stretch Limousines (6 to 14 pass.), Stretch Suv Limousines,(14 to 26 pass.) & Sprinters Limousines & Executive Coaches (14 pass.), Luxury Limousine Motor Coaches (18p to 36 pass.), Vip & Shuttle Coaches,& Phantom Excalibur-Rolls Royce Stretch Limousines..