Pinnacle Eco Clean Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

Searching For a Reliable Carpet Cleaning Service in the Rochester Area? Finding someone a nerve-wracking experience? It isn't easy choosing professional carpet cleaners. Rochester's expert carpet cleaners at Pinnacle Eco Clean can help put your mind at ease! Whether you need the VIP Rug Cleaning Service, Residential Cleaning, or Commercial Cleaning, Pinnacle Eco Clean has you covered! Choose us today as your carpet cleaning service!...

Maurices All Around Services

I’m a contractor and I manage and oversee all the aspects of a project. ... I arrange and manage the materials, workers, equipment and services needed for completing projects on time and within budget.

Clean Your Carpets Inc.

Serving the greater Rochester/Canandaigua area since 1977. We provide a service experience you will remember! Your satisfaction is our #1 goal. We have 3 divisions within our company: -Clean Your Carpets Inc. (carpet, furniture, tile & grout and hardwood floor cleaning) - Rochester's Oriental Rug Spa(Oriental & area rug cleaning, rug repairs and rug pads) - Rapid Response of Rochester (Water Damage Restoration & Dry Outs) Check out our reviews at: cleanyourcarpets.com/reviews/ Family owned and operated. We have the ONLY IICRC Certified Master Cleaning Technician & Master Water Restorer on staff between Syracuse and Buffalo. Call our office for FREE Friendly advice and to schedule your cleaning at 585-924-8440.

Quick-Dry Carpet Care

At Quick-Dry we specialize in Low Moisture carpet and upholstery cleaning- this means we do not run hoses into your house from a truck and do not saturate your carpet or furniture with a lot of moisture, so drying time is within hours, not days. Sam and Jim have over thirty years of combined experience in the floor care industry and have been servicing the Greater Rochester area under the Quick-Dry Carpet Care banner since January of 2000. We are not just owners of Quick-Dry Carpet Care we are the operators as well. So when you call us for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning or any of our other services you will see us at your home or place of business, ensuring that you will be completely satisfied with the end result.

01/09/2020

I've had Pinnacle do this work for the past several years. They're always very professional, thorough, accommodating and reasonable in pricing. Best of all, their process is eco-friendly. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning in several rooms and a stairway

06/18/2018

Technicians came on time and cleaned our upholstered furniture in preparation for a move to a new home. They also took an area rug to be cleaned and would have delivered the rug to my new home had I chosen to arrange to meet them. However, they allowed me to pick it up at my convenience once it was cleaned, which suited my schedule better; and discounted the price since no delivery was needed.

Description of Work
Upholstery and area rug cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

09/27/2017

Terrific, have already recommended them.

Description of Work
I had 7 rooms done total including 1 stairway (considered a room). I had to reschedule short notice and they were very good about getting in within 7 days from initial date. They were punctual, extremely professional and neat. They wore protective covers on their shoes, foam wrapped and doorways and molding so their hoses didn't scrape the walls. They were the most competitive priced provider and I like the fact that they didn't use toxic or caustic cleaning agents. With pets and kids this was paramount to our family.

09/18/2017

I lived in 3 different cities and this is the best and most reasonable carpet cleaning company.

Description of Work
I have lived in Rochester for 3 years. I have 3 dogs. I have at least 8 oriental carpets and a carpeted stairway. I used Pinnacle every year I lived here because my old dogs soil the carpets so often. Not only does Pinnacle clean the carpets perfectly, but they solved the fringe problem on 2 carpets. Fringe is too hard to vacuum. They also cleaned a silk oriental twice. They are very knowledgable about oriental carpets.

05/08/2017

Timely professional and high quality work

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Residential and commercial carpet & area, oriental rug, steam, upholstery, ceramic tile & grout cleaning.

Please Inquire