Moveco

Rochester, NY 14612

Careful, Courteous & Experienced

01/02/2018

Dawn K.

Things could not have gone more smoothly. Deacon and his employees were so patient and professional. Would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We moved from Greece ny to Naples Ny.

05/06/2017

Bob J.

Couldn't have gone better, and over and above the actual move, the owner gave me money saving advice and waived fees that could have been charged (Cancellation- postponement_ and overnight storage)

Description of Work
Moving the contents of our entire apartment, storing it overnight, and moving in to the next ppplace on less than 1 days notice.

03/29/2017

Doris K.

Went excellent

Description of Work
Moved to another place across town

05/07/2016

Hilda S.

It didn't go. However, I'm glad it worked out that way. The company I found on one day's notice not only offered a slightly lower rate, they completed the move in three hours, including travel time. Moveco had quoted a four hour minimum, regardless of how long it took, and double the amount of travel time, even though they were much closer to me than the other place. I would never call them again. I was shocked that they would call the day before the move and then had the audacity to call their poor planning an "act of God."

Description of Work
They came out to do an estimate and committed to moving my things out of a two bedroom townhouse. The day before my move, I received a call telling me that they didn't know if they would be able to do my move because they were on an out of town move and it was bigger than expected. I was told that they could "probably" have an "associate" do it from another company. I was told that if I had flexibility, they could move me another day or that maybe by 3:00 PM (the day before my move) I would know if someone else could do it. I told him they had committed to my move and that I had no flexibility, just as I had told him when he provided the estimate. I didn't hear back from him until later in the day and had thankfully found another moving company that would do it on short notice.

Category moving companies

*NOTE: No services were performed for this individual. The review was based on an inquiry of rates, and charges, and availability for a upcoming move. We were contacted on short notice for an upcoming move, and explained we had a busy schedule. Told potential customer we will do a walk thru estimate to see whats involved. She was not there, but met another gentleman who said if you cut a deal she will hire you back at a later time.I completed my estimate, contacted the other individual, fully discussed the charges,Travel was 15min to and 15min back.Also which included shrink wrap protection, as items were to be in non climate control storage which involves additional time. We did not confirm my services at that time as I needed to follow up on my resources.I learned there may be a delay for trucking and personnel due to an out of town move.I reserved and forwarded another licensed moving company that I know for this individual.

03/03/2015

Kenneth R.

Movers were punctual, friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Moved from an in-law apartment to a townehouse

06/27/2014

Renee K.

Description of Work
Moved us out of a house and into storage

12/09/2013

Gil and Sue D.

Moveco was on time. The price was fair and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Moved furniture to garage and moved furniture back into house because we had our floor replaced.

Murphy's Will Move You

Murphy's Will Move You provides local and out of state moves, furniture and appliance delivery and packing and unpacking. No job is too big or too small. Need a washing machine delivered? Need some items moved into storage? Are you moving your 4 bedroom house? We are your company for all your moving needs. We are very flexible with scheduling and will work within your budget. We are a new family owned and operated business, but have over 25 years experience in the business and are CDL licensed.

Award 2022
    KC’s Moving Services

We specialize in residential moving services, decks, landscaping, housing additions, remodeling, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

INTERIOR MOVING SERVICES

"ROCHESTER'S MOVING SPECIALISTS" Established in 1992. Interior Moving Services Inc. is the Rochester area's largest locally owned, independent full service moving and storage company, providing moving services 7 days a week. We can accommodate local and long-distance interstate moves, residential and commercial moves, loading & unloading of rental trucks or portable storage containers, and senior relocation. We specialize in piano moving and spa/hot tub moving along with offering climate-controlled storage for any length of time. Interior Moving Services also provides packing supplies, packing service, and moving equipment rental. NYDOT# 32014, USDOT# 1498819, MC#600823

Award 2022