Miracle Method of Rochester NY

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for you....

Ny Hardwood floor refinishing

New York Flooring is a reputable company that has been serving the Rochester area for over 20 years. Specializing in floor refinishing, custom staining, installation as well as flooring repairs. We take pride in our work, Costumer satisfaction is our priority.

Blue Fire Developments

We are the solution for your home improvement needs!

Prime Sewers

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/20/2019

DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies...

Description of Work
Kitchen counters, bathroom tub, tiles and sink

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops

01/18/2019

Absolutely awesome. We're so pleased! Greyson was our technician, and he is a perfectionist.

Description of Work
I needed a 43-yr-old tub and tub surround refinished.

10/24/2017

Awful, It was the worst job I have contracted for. I had my tub refinished previously. but it needed to be redone. When the sales person (Bill) for Miracle Method came to my house (I believe he owns the franchise), he said he had many whites and it would not be a problem matching or coming close enough that any small differences in color would not be noticed. The color is not even close. The caulk...

Description of Work
tub refinished

Category bathtub refinishing

Miracle Method holds the professionalism of our work at the utmost importance. We have been in business for many years and have hundreds of satisfied customers. Miracle Method takes claims like the one [Member’s name removed] has seriously. [Member’s name removed], you had been contacted before October 23rd as several texts took place between you and our salesman (not owner) after business hours. ...

07/18/2017

Their response and punctuality was really good. There was no charge for the estimate.

Description of Work
I got a quote for them.

02/04/2017

I would absolutely use Miracle Method of Rochester NY again.

Description of Work
Miracle Method of Rochester NY did our tub and shower. They did our floor and the kitchen sink.

Category home remodeling

10/26/2016

He was there on time, was very nice, worked quietly and efficiently and then was done.

Description of Work
The bath tub was refinished and a bar put on the wall

10/25/2016

Very well. The person working was efficient and friendly.

Description of Work
The tub was peeling. They recovered it.

10/19/2016

They picked up my antique clawfoot bath tub for refinishing. They had it for 2 months. After they brought it back, and I paid them $1,615, I noticed an unfinished section. I called, and they called me back to tell me they must have missed a spot, in the refinishing. It was near where plumbing goes in, so I was concerned about rusting. He said,"Go ahead and hook it up,it will be fine", I wrote an email saying how concerned I was. No answer back...The check was cashed.

Description of Work
I wanted my antique claw foot tub refinished.

09/17/2016

We are thrilled with our new bathrooms! The work was performed on time and with no surprises. Our technician, Grayson, was an absolute pleasure to work with and a quality craftsman who impressed us with his attention to detail and neatness throughout the project. If you have outdated bathrooms with colored sinks and bathtubs and lots of tile work, this is definitely the way to go. A complete bathroom remodel would have required removing wall and floor tiles as well as cast iron tub and sink and would have cost around $9,000+. We replaced our toilets and faucets, had our vanity refinished and let Miracle Method handle the rest for half the cost. I highly recommend Miracle Method!!

Description of Work
Resurfacing of tub, sink, wall tiles, floor tiles, vanity countertop in master bath and countertop in powder room.

05/14/2016

Work was completed in 2 days. I noticed some scoff marks along the outside edge and streaking, along with nicks in the bottom. The Tech returned 2 days later to make repairs. The streak is less noticeable, but I found a smudge at the other end of the tub, which looks like the Tech's boot touched the tub during the repairs. I also noticed that the outer edge of the tub is shinier and smoother than the rest of the tub. The color is an improvement over the previous yellow color, but imperfections are noticeable up close and the paint isn't consistent, dull looking and rough to the touch in most places.

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub in white, replaced drain and sold bath mat

Category bathtub refinisher

Refinishing & Repair - Bathtub, Ceramic Tile Floors & Walls, Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops. Epoxy Flooring - Garage & Basement

Liners