Michael R. Boccacino Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1951 • With Angi since May 2009

Family owned & operated. Financing available. Additional DBA - Boccacino Heating....

Fros Heating & Air Conditioning

Fros Heating & Air Conditioning specializes in residential comfort products and services. We provide emergency service, planned maintenance, replacement HVAC equipment, new system design and installation, and indoor air quality support. We proudly support homes throughout the Rochester, NY region.

Offers by Fros Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Paris Heating & Cooling Inc

Paris Heating and Cooling, Inc. originally started in 1985 by Andrew Paris in Rochester, New York. 33 years later, nothing has changed. We have been serving Monroe County and the surrounding areas in Western New York. Our motto is "always fair and always there". We specialize in residential, light commercial, and new home construction heating and cooling. We are committed to meeting or exceeding your comfort needs. Our family of professional employees is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time and providing complete customer satisfaction. For Monroe County Only, Residential customers needing Emergency Heating and Cooling services can contact us after hours and on weekends. Service related issues may call the office M-F 8-4. Paris Heating and Cooling has a tradition of meeting customer needs. From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Paris Heating and Cooling has the tools, people, products and solutions to provide an indoor weather system that suits your lifestyle and budget.

Offers by Paris Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
Napora Heating & Cooling

Napora Heating and Cooling provides a variety of services in the HVAC&R and plumbing business. We do not have specific hours since we offer our services 24/7 and there is always someone to answer to ur needs at any given time.

Offers by Napora Heating & Cooling on Angi

08/20/2021

Starter capacitor failed on a 30-year-old York AC compressor. Technician Steve arrived early for the scheduled service call. He diagnosed and replaced the failed capacitor in less than five minutes and then verified that the air conditioner was cooling properly. Highly recommended. Thank you Boccacino.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Compressor Unit Stopped Working

10/15/2018

After two scheduled appointments (that I took time off work for) still failed to adequately prepare for work by insuring parts were availability prior to the appointment.

Description of Work
Fireplace cleaning and upgrade

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are very sorry you were unhappy with our service. I appreciate you taking the time to explain your perspective to me when I called you to discuss your review. We take all customer feedback very seriously. It's important to us that we thoroughly understand your experience, and you have the chance to hear our viewpoint, directly from the owners. We set up an appointment to come have a look at the...

05/23/2018

Bought my furnace and central air system from Boccacino years ago. It died suddenly and I didn't know whether to repair or replace. Immediate response, good answers to all my questions about my options. I chose repair, which was done quickly and explained thoroughly in a way I could understand. Will definitely go with Boccacino for my next furnace.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]! We're glad it was a repairable issue, and are always available for anything you may need in the future.

10/18/2017

They had someone out right away. They were great.

Description of Work
They serviced our heating and AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We rely heavily on word of mouth, and this is 21st Century word of mouth to be sure. We're available for anything you need in the future!

09/15/2017

The cost was in the price of the house.

Description of Work
They installed our heating and air conditioning when we built our house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We hope the system is working great for you.

01/25/2017

Three technicians arrived at the appointed time. They explained what was to be installed. They were professional, well mannered, and polite. Work was done thoroughly with great attention to detail, as far as the placement of ancillary equipment. On a scale of 1 to 10, a solid 10

Description of Work
Installed a complete heating, cooling system, including humidifier and multi-media air purification unit.

04/15/2013

good. did all work as described in contract efficiently and provided good support services. would use again.

Description of Work
installed York 95% h/e gas furnace; 15 seer a/c, media air cleaner and humidifer. removed and disposed of all old hvac system. performed all work as described in contract; came on time and cleaned premises upon completion of job. estimate was lower than 2 other York contractors in area. one week after installation; furnace stopped working--called them and they came down within 24 hours and repaired unit--no problems since. would use them for my hvac needs again.

10/02/2012

Exceptional service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Dan was excellent, arrived on time, checked a/c unit....immediately new what was wrong, repaired it and left in less than one hour and prorated the time.......exceptional level of service.

08/09/2012

Everything is working as it should. They saved us big money and I thank them for their extra effort!

Description of Work
Our 15 year old Heat Pump failed when the weather go very hot. The tech tried to revive the system but the compressor was burned out and would not start. He had the office call me to discuss what the next steps would be. Our old outdoor unit used R22 and the latest outdoor units were not compatible with our old indoor air-handler. We either had to replace the complete system or replace just the compressor. Replacing just the compressor meant that everything else outside would still be 15 years old and waiting to breakdown. Boccacino was able to locate a complete brand new outdoor unit that was compatible with our old system for just a few hundred dollars more than just the compressor. We waited a few days for them to get the new unit. Once it arrived they installed it in a few hours.

01/25/2012

In late 2011, the heat pump went out. They tried to refurbish what was there, but it didn't work. They decided to then replace the heat pump in April 2012 and now everything is running just fine. I waited to get into the summer season to make sure it's working properly and it's been working great. They were very good about working with me to get this resolved. They worked with the manufacturer of the unit to try to troubleshoot what was wrong. They replaced coils and did other things, too, but ultimately decided a new heat pump was in order.

Description of Work
In 2008, I had everything replaced including the furnace and air conditioning unit.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heat pumps, infloor radiant heat, air purification and humidification, ductless split systems & ductwork.

We do not perform duct cleaning but are happy to recommend providers we've referred in the past.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available