Virtual Consultations Available

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Long Construction NY LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2018

2075 Dewey Ave

Rochester, NY 14615

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and stands behind our work. We offer years of industry experience. We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing installation, replacement, and repairs. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction. Send us a message or call to request a free quote!...
Siding, roof and gutter project
Siding, roof and gutter

gutter repair

202014468

12/01/2021

Katherine S.

Long construction was great to work with. They completed the job efficiently and thoroughly and left no mess at all. Everyone from the office staff to project manager, roofers and the owner were polite, communicated well and great to work with. I highly recommend them and will use them in projects in the future!

Description of Work
Roof repair

10/11/2021

Monique W.

Long Construction was recommended by Angies list and they were the only contractor I called to assess my roof. I was so satisfied with the thorough assessment done by Bob (a.k.a Robert) that I felt there was no need to look further. I just purchased my home in Greece, NY this year. And thought I had at least a few yrs before needing the roof replaced. To my surprise it needed to be replaced immediately. There was water dripping from the bathroom exhaust fan each time it rained. Then I noticed a different area on the bathroom ceiling that had been painted over (as a cover up) had begun leaking water when it rained. After walking the roof and assessing the depth of the issues, Bob explained everything to me involving the age and issues of the roof and gave me an estimate. I called the office and spoke to Felicia about the financing they offer. She got the ball rolling right away! Next thing I knew Felicia and the other nice woman in the office (I forgot her name) were able to schedule my roof repair immediately that week. The guys were very punctual, respectful and thorough. They worked from 7am until 3pm on day one and the next day they came at 7a and the job was completed by noon. I’m absolutely pleased with my overall experience with Long Construction NY LLC team and the services they so promptly and Thoroughly provided. It’s no longer raining in our home and we’re ahead of the winter. Thanks for my peace of mind, team!

Description of Work
Needed new roof

Category drywall, roofing

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you.

07/20/2020

Margaret D.

Good and prompt communication, from scheduling the estimate to completing the work. On time, conscientious, and no upselling. I would definitely work with this company again.

Description of Work
Roof leak repaired, flashing replaced, and roof ventilation added.

Thank you for the positive feedback! we appreciate your business.

07/10/2020

Gil M.

The salesman came out the next day. He took pictures and measurements. We discussed the scope of work. Within a few days I received the estimate. The salesman came out again and we decided on colors. In the meantime I secured financing. Over the course of the following week a contract was signed and a $2,000.00 deposit was paid by me. A week later I received a call that the owner, Mr Long decided he couldn't do the job because they didn't figure in certain expenses. I offer to cover the cost of a lift. All said and done they wanted over two thousand dollars more to do less work even with me covering a lift. I cancelled. It's a **** of a way to do business after the contract is signed and money paid. Now 3 weeks later I'm back to square one.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category drywall

We truly appologize for any inconvenience. However based on the scope of work, current lead times and yes a discrepancy in pricing we were unable to complete this project as originally discussed.

07/09/2020

Joe Z.

I m a DIY Customer, but I needed siding done so I called Long Contruction for a bid. Jason showed up promptly but took 2 weeks to get an estimate back that wasn't accurate. When I again reached out to him I didn't get a response. after another 2 weeks they said they were too "busy" to get an accurate estimate to me. Angies list has them on for recommended contractors but if they can't get information too you that's accurate, how can you trust their service. They basically wasted my time. Joe

Description of Work
New Siding and Gutters

Category drywall, gutter repair, siding

[Member Name Removed] we are sorry to hear you are not happy with your Long Construction experience and we do appologize our estimate took us a bit longer than usual. When estimating only certain aspects of a job or labor only prices it is a bit more complicated and doing a job like this leaves us vulnerable to numerous things and issues that may arise. As a general practice we like to purchase the material, tear off and see a job through to the very end which is why we had to pass on the opportunity to move further with your project. Again we appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

03/10/2020

Benjamin B.

These guys came in with a full crew like a hurricane. They went right to work and removed two full layers of shingles, made repairs to the structure and finished the job in one day. The crew, materials and dumpster were not on my property for more than 24 hours. The yard looks better than when they arrived. I am an advid do it yourselfer and it was a hard decision to hire anyone. I am glad I bit the bullet and hired Long construction. And I will again if I need to. Thank you for a good job.

Description of Work
roof replacement and fascia repaie

Category siding

thank you for the great feedback! we appreciate your business.

02/20/2020

Kenneth B.

The whole experience was Great!! Because of the snow we had to wait for a good day, but the team at Long Construction stayed in touch. when we had a good day they were right out and completed the work in no time. This is my first time having to deal with something like this and they made it painless. I will always turn to Long Construction for my roofing and construction needs. A+++

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you for he review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on any projects you may have in the future.

09/17/2019

David C.

John from Long Construction came out and quoted our project. We ultimately went with another contractor but it was a hard decision. John is very knowledgeable and took the time to address all of our concerns in his quote. Pricing was great. I won't hesitate to invite him to quote future projects.

Description of Work
Roof repair due to an ice dam issue

[Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to the chance to work with you on future projects. Best of luck!

08/24/2019

Frank L.

Perfectly & very professionally.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs due to a leak.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback.

04/09/2019

Chuck C.

Professional polite and very efficient. Finished product looks great.

Description of Work
Repair siding and replace roof tiles

Category roofing, siding

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we always like to hear what our customers have to say.

03/27/2019

Jim F.

Perfectly. The price was competitive and the crew’s work exceeded expectations. They completed the project ahead of schedule (a day and a half instead of two) and left the premises spotless. I could not be happier with the decision I made to go with Jason and his amazing team at Long Construction.

Description of Work
I needed roof replacements on the house and a separate garage.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing Long Construction, we appreciate your feedback!

03/27/2019

Michael C.

Great , the crew was there as said on time and the job was completed In one day

Description of Work
Complete tear off of my roof and installation of the new one

thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate your business!

02/19/2019

KATHLEEN P.

It went very well. The work was done quickly and the cleanup was superb .

Description of Work
I needed roofing on one structure and repairs to roofing on another structure.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in our work and know clean up is one of the most important aspects!

02/12/2019

Peggy T.

Very well done a lot faster than I thought

Description of Work
A new roof

thank you for the review!

02/11/2019

marisa A.

Very professional, and they got the job done very quickly!

Description of Work
A new roof.

Thank you for your feedback!

01/28/2019

Cheryl D.

Fantastic Arrived early and got the job done by noon.

Description of Work
Tear back and re-shingle

Thank you for doing business with us, we are glad you are satisfied with our work.

01/23/2019

Joshua R.

It went well and really great customer service

Description of Work
Whole roof gutted and repaired

thank you so much for the review, we are glad you are satisfied with out work and customer service!

11/17/2018

Michael S.

We are very happy with their services. Always on time, great clean up and communication. Their prices are very good.

Description of Work
They remodeled our master bath, cleaned out our gutters and put a new roof on our barn.

Category gutter cleaning, remodeling, roofing

So glad you are happy with our work! Thank you for doing business with us.

11/14/2018

Katelin B.

So glad I went with Long Construction, they were punctual, polite and did a great job a lot quicker than I was expecting! Highly recommend, support small businesses!!!!

Description of Work
Remodeling my kitchen

Category remodeling

Thank you for doing business with us! we appreciate your feedback.

11/08/2018

Donna B.

We got a couple estimates and they had the best pricing. They were very professional. They worked very hard. We were impressed with them and their service. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
We had the whole roof replaced by them.

Thank you for the kind words! Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

10/14/2018

Maria P.

This is my second review to express my strong compliments for the excellent repair work done by Long Construction and its employee Jackson, whose hard work and commitment for customer satisfaction are quite extraordinary. Thanks to Long Construction employee Jackson’s expertise, preventative measures were implemented to ensure long term maintenance. I strongly praise Long Construction for hiring the best and most brilliant employees that contribute to customer loyalty and bring satisfaction to greater heights.

Description of Work
Preventative maintenance for roof

Category roofing, siding

we are so glad you are satisfied our work and are glad to hear good things about our employees as well! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your time & business!

10/14/2018

Ed C.

This is my second review to express my strong compliments for the excellent maintenance work done by Long Construction and its employee Jackson, whose hard work and commitment for customer satisfaction are quite extraordinary. Thanks to Long Construction employee Jackson’s expertise, preventative measures were implemented to ensure long term maintenance. I strongly praise Long Construction for hiring the best and most brilliant employees that contribute to customer loyalty and bring satisfaction to greater heights.

Description of Work
Preventive Maintenance for Roof

Thank you for the positive review!

09/15/2018

Ed C.

We were very impressed with the brilliant Michael Long, Jason Reid, and Jackson from Long Construction. They exceeded our expectations in thoroughly repairing roof leaks from the rain/ice storms we have been having. Every step of the process was most professional and demonstrated an exceptional expertise of true masters in roofing and construction. We are pleased with all aspects of Long Construction’s work from the estimate, service, work, and closure -everything above expectations with excellent quality and value. We were lucky to find Long Construction through Angie’s list. Long Construction’s outstanding reputation and integrity certainly stand out above and beyond -we strongly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Category roofing, siding

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear that our customers are so satisfied with the work we are doing. Thank you for choosing Long Construction NY LLC.

08/15/2018

Amy W.

Great company to work with, great communition and punctuality. Excellent job installing the new roof, they were very efficient and it looks great. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Instillation of new roof w/tear off

We are so glad you are satisfied with our work. Thank you for choosing Long Construction!

07/22/2018

G M.

We were very happy from start to finish. Michael returned my initial phone call quickly, we scheduled an appointment and had an estimate at the end of the appointment. We signed a contract and the work was completed the following week. They crew was prompt, professional, knowledgeable. We really liked that Michael Long the owner worked with the crew. Each evening and at the end of the job the yard area was cleaned thoroughly. We would highly recommend them to anyone who needs work done. We plan to pursue some other work in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and appreciate your business.