Latone's General Contracting

With Angi since April 2013

3.3

Our business is a full service General Contracting and Remodeling/Restoration Company. We are fully insured and offer free estimates to all customers. In addition to our interior/exterior remodeling services, we specialize in fire and water damage restoration as well as all other natural and man-made disasters at the most affordable pricing in the industry....

Top Notch Drywall & Plaster

We are a family owned and operated business. Our experience was brought down from 3 generations. We specialize in ceiling and wall repairs including water damage, stress cracks, sagging plaster, Victorian style plaster molding repairs

Whelehan Painting

Whelehan painting was started in 1977 by my father Chuck Whelehan. I began working with him straight out of high school in 1997. I worked for him, we were partners, he worked for me and then he retired. Since I have grown the business to 16 experienced well mannered employees. We all take pride in our work and always use the best materials for the job. With having such a large experienced crew we are able to tackle the biggest of jobs and be in and out in a day or two. Many customers are amazed by how fast we get their job done and how beautiful it looks when we finish (Check the reviews) .Would you rather have a contractor in or outside your house for a day or two, or a week or two or more? We also do not take deposits so you are comfortable with hiring us, you don't pay until you are happy with the job. My prices are also right in line with other contractors, just because we have a large crew I do not charge more, I would say I could give a better price than guys with a small crew. Super Service Award Winner 2014, 2015 and 2016! West side call Patrick at 317-6654. Thank you.

Mulcahy Ceilings and Drywall

Matthew Mulcahy is a ceiling and drywall contractor specializing in textured finishing and repair work of all kinds; but especially to water-damaged ceilings and walls. Matt will be happy to discuss projects anywhere in the Greater Rochester region; and he will travel to jobs anywhere in Monroe County.

09/27/2018

We are at the very end of a kitchen remodel and we couldn’t be happier with the results. From tearing down walls, boarding up windows (and adding new ones) to re-routing plumbing and electrical, Bob and his team did a fantastic job. There were mistakes and errors but Bob and his team without hesistation, were very apologetic and fixed their mistakes. The project did take longer than expected; howe...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,siding,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

03/28/2018

Total scammer, when it came time to do the finite work and do the quality things that make a house a home, he dropped the ball big-time. Mismanaged funds from insurance company and tried to make up for it by using sub par material and half assed drywall and painting material. Cost me $20 k out of my pocket to fix this hack job. So dissatisfied, he should be ashamed of his work, DO NOT HIRE THIS HA...

Description of Work
Full demolition and rebuild of internal home after smoke damage

Category remodeling

11/15/2017

Started out well for demolition, then unraveled, turned into the job going three months over on time agreed to and shoddy work that has to be redone, terribly disappointed

Description of Work
Full fire restoration of inside of home

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,masonry,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters

01/27/2016

Description of Work
Bob and his team did a beautiful remodel of my small 1940's bathroom. The price was fair and fell in the middle of my quotes. Although I had a general idea of the basic repair and updates that needed to be done, Bob offered practical ideas along the way. Bob is great at collaboration! Their start date was adjusted a few times and I am glad I was flexible with this. I will use Bob for any future projects.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

SOME of the services we offer are: Insurance Repair (interior/Exterior), All remodeling projects from minor repair work to complete additions. Demo, drywall, drywall finishing, painting, Carpentry, framing, roofing, siding, door installation, window installation, floor installation (wood, vinyl, tile, Pergo, etc.) electrical, plumbing, Masonry, Foundation repair, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available