High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

Heating, cooling, and refrigeration experts that offer 24 Hour service and installation of any heating and cooling equipment. Repairing all brands of residential and commercial HVAC systems. Quality service at an affordable price. where High Performance is not just our name but our promise! Financing available. Additional e-mail - matt@highperformanceheating.com...

Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1993, the Crossfield Team has been committed to 100% customer satisfaction while providing and maintaining comfortable, energy-efficient home environments for our customers in Monroe, Wayne and Ontario Counties.To us, "100% Customer Satisfaction" aren't just words - it is the result of a customer-focused approach backed by honesty, integrity, attention-to-detail and team member training. It has led to our continuous growth, and allows Crossfield to provide a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, Award winning, quality-driven and reliable products that are backed by 24-hour customer service every day of the year. Please see our Energy Auditing website for additional details: http://crossfieldhomeenergy.com/

Offers by Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Fros Heating & Air Conditioning

Fros Heating & Air Conditioning specializes in residential comfort products and services. We provide emergency service, planned maintenance, replacement HVAC equipment, new system design and installation, and indoor air quality support. We proudly support homes throughout the Rochester, NY region.

Offers by Fros Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Paris Heating & Cooling Inc

Paris Heating and Cooling, Inc. originally started in 1985 by Andrew Paris in Rochester, New York. 33 years later, nothing has changed. We have been serving Monroe County and the surrounding areas in Western New York. Our motto is "always fair and always there". We specialize in residential, light commercial, and new home construction heating and cooling. We are committed to meeting or exceeding your comfort needs. Our family of professional employees is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time and providing complete customer satisfaction. For Monroe County Only, Residential customers needing Emergency Heating and Cooling services can contact us after hours and on weekends. Service related issues may call the office M-F 8-4. Paris Heating and Cooling has a tradition of meeting customer needs. From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Paris Heating and Cooling has the tools, people, products and solutions to provide an indoor weather system that suits your lifestyle and budget.

Offers by Paris Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi

10/26/2018

I called them and told them I needed a furnace tune up and that I would also need paperwork so that I could get the $50 RGE(utility company rebate). Justina told me i wouldn't need any paperwork for it and that she would take care of it after the service was completed and paid for and that I would have to take no further action. I asked if she was sure and she insisted that this was how they did i...

Description of Work
Furnace Tune-Up

05/15/2018

I got a quote from them that was way too expensive. They wanted to charge me way too much and I was able to get the work done by another company for much much less.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate to repair my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You have reviewed the wrong company for the second time

02/14/2018

They just finished up. Replaced our furnace after we called them last night when ours died.. A very knowledgeable person came out last night after 5:00. Took a look and diagnosed the issue. Recommended a York Furnace replacement. It was not surprising as the furnace was over 18 years old. We scheduled the install for today. They arrived early, laid tarps down as to not track in dirt, explained the...

Description of Work
Replacement of furnace

11/14/2017

Not very good experience. They overcharged me on my credit card and I am trying to get the money refunded. They charged me $900 and someone else charged me $300.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You Have reviewed the incorrect company, We are in Rochester New York, please rescind this review

05/12/2017

The service call was very professional. They freely answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Annual Furnace and AC tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our Pleasure Sir, Thank You!

Furnace repair, Furnace replacement, hot water boiler repairs, Boiler replacement, air conditioning repairs, air conditioning replacement, solar & geothermal, Hot water heaters, driveway ice melt, radiant heating systems, commercial heating/cooling, commericial refrigeration, heat loss, Backed up by our nate certification that guarantee the highest quality of performance at a affordable costs. A+ BBB rated

Auto AC repair, Window Air Conditioners