High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

2350 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd

Rochester, NY 14623

Heating, cooling, and refrigeration experts that offer 24 Hour service and installation of any heating and cooling equipment. Repairing all brands of residential and commercial HVAC systems. Quality service at an affordable price. where High Performance is not just our name but our promise! Financing available. Additional e-mail - matt@highperformanceheating.com...

10/26/2018

Anne S.

I called them and told them I needed a furnace tune up and that I would also need paperwork so that I could get the $50 RGE(utility company rebate). Justina told me i wouldn't need any paperwork for it and that she would take care of it after the service was completed and paid for and that I would have to take no further action. I asked if she was sure and she insisted that this was how they did it. needless to say I never got the $50. After weeks of hearing nothing I reached out to the people at the utility company that deals with the rebate and they have no record of anyone turning in any paper work for me. So I called High Performance and spoke to Justina again and she reassured me that it was still coming and that I would still get the $50. I never did, and by this time it was too late for me to submit it myself. The only reason I was using their company in the 1st place was so that I could get the work done before the rebate deadline and they completely failed at this and I never got my $50. Their technician was supposed to be here at 1pm and they didn't show up until after 6pm. I called their office every half hour until 6pm trying to find out if he was still coming. Someone finally told me that he WAS coming but that wasn't until after 4pm

Description of Work
Furnace Tune-Up

05/15/2018

Angela N.

I got a quote from them that was way too expensive. They wanted to charge me way too much and I was able to get the work done by another company for much much less.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate to repair my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You have reviewed the wrong company for the second time

02/14/2018

Melissa D.

They just finished up. Replaced our furnace after we called them last night when ours died.. A very knowledgeable person came out last night after 5:00. Took a look and diagnosed the issue. Recommended a York Furnace replacement. It was not surprising as the furnace was over 18 years old. We scheduled the install for today. They arrived early, laid tarps down as to not track in dirt, explained the process and got to work. They put up with the my barking dog as well. They were professional, timely, and explained all that needed explaining. Very pleased with the service. Exceptional experience and I will recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement of furnace

11/14/2017

Angela N.

Not very good experience. They overcharged me on my credit card and I am trying to get the money refunded. They charged me $900 and someone else charged me $300.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You Have reviewed the incorrect company, We are in Rochester New York, please rescind this review

05/12/2017

Charles L.

The service call was very professional. They freely answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Annual Furnace and AC tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our Pleasure Sir, Thank You!

05/12/2016

Amy N.

Joe and Joe arrived on time. Both were personable and proficient. I would recommend both Joes and the whole High Performance team. A pleasure to do business with, from my initial call to the completion of service. Definitely will call them again for future service.

Description of Work
Inspected, tuned up and cleaned furnace

04/10/2016

john L.

Fast and professional. Gary and Phil worked quickly but with attention to detail. They removed the old furnace and a/c, adjusted the ducting, and installed the new furnace with vents and filter, installed new cut off for the a/c, and new mount. They also moved a gas line to a new location, remounted my existing zone control, and installed new thermostats. These guys really worked quickly, but I was very happy with their work. They were courteous and answered any questions I had about the new units. I would definitely use them again. One reason I used them was the 10 year LABOR warranty they offered with the new equipment. Most of the suppliers I looked at offered a parts warranty, but if you have had to have a failed furnace serviced in the middle of winter, it is not the parts cost but the labor cost that kills you. Overall, I was very satisfied. They did what they promised in a fast, professional and courteous manner.

Description of Work
Installed high efficiency gas furnace and A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas leak repair

09/29/2015

Mary H.

I had my furnace cleaned and it was recommended that I get a new motor, as it was running hot. After ordering the part the motor was installed a couple weeks later. Everything went well. Joe-the technician- was very polite and professional. Wonderful customer service! Thanks

Description of Work
installed a new motor in the furnace

07/20/2015

Maureen K.

Everything went smoothly. The crew showed up on time, provided a clear picture of what they were going to do, and gave me a full update on issues and recommended next steps. Thanks!

Description of Work
Furnace tune-up

04/20/2015

Gerard W.

THey did their part, but the unit may be too small for my house. It has a hard time changing the temperature when it is cold outside.

Description of Work
Dropped off heating/Air conditioning unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

(removed member name), Sorry you are unhappy. As you are aware you purchased this deal as a combination special. Although the deal was for a replacement to a current system, you needed it for a complete system. As you know, we were unable to start the system at the time of installation due to missing gas line, missing drain connection, no electricity to the location, and no ductwork installed. After discussing the installation of these necessary items, we made a deal. We had the installation scheduled, which was cancelled a couple of days prior to installation for unknown reasons. That happens. The original deal was purchased from Angie's List on 8/6/2014. We responded within an hour. The installation was scheduled for Aug. 26th and 27th-We arrived when we were supposed to and completed when we were supposed to. We performed all of the services worked out between the purchase and some extra items required. We maintained conversation throughout the entire process. We unfortunately cannot guarantee the quality of the ductwork installation, gas pressure settings, proper airflow, nor the operation of the unit due to the fact that we were unable to start it (turn it on) or finish it (the project) It is widely known that the quality of the ductwork installation could add considerable stress and losses due to being inadequately sized and installed. If gas pressure settings are incorrect, it will result in inadequate heat being delivered to the space. If you would like us to come and check it out please feel free to call us anytime. We would also like to clarify that the installation was done in an area that is normally out of our service area (Penn Yan) however we still performed the work Thank You. Matt

04/17/2015

Mary W.

They were fine. They were pleasant. I had to upgrade because it was not the same as it was supposed to be because it was for gas and mine was an oil furnace, but they took care of me anyway. I do not remember anything being bad. They were good. My furnace is working fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for High Performance Heating and Cooling for $75 for a full furnace tune-up and cleaning.

02/28/2015

Katherine C.

He came out after hours. It was probably 10 o’clock at night. He came right out and he evaluated the issue very quickly. He was very thorough in explaining to me what the problem was. He didn’t have the part that day. He came out early the next morning with the part to be replaced. He was right on the ball.

Description of Work
High Performance Heating and Cooling replaced a broken part in my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our Pleasure [member name removed], Great service and Customer experience is our stride!! Enjoy! Matt

02/14/2015

William B.

Everything went very smoothly and just as advertised. We couldn't believe how easy everything went.

Description of Work
Very friendly, fast and professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Things are only hard without knowledge and training, both of which we increase everyday. Thank You [member name removed]. Matt

02/10/2015

scott C.

The guys who did the work were very friendly.. After some mistakes made on initial charge owner called me after leaving review and explained and offered to send out refund. Absolutely top notch customer service!

Description of Work
Installed thermostat and plugged blower fan into separate outlet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

I will look into your invoice and see what exactly happened we are sorry that you are unhappy with the price I will let you know pronto

02/04/2015

michael F.

They had it all. They were technically good. They knew their jobs, they did it well and they were courteous. They do what they say they are going to do and they do it well.

Description of Work
For heating & ac I used High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We do well because of our Clients, without you, we would be nothing. Thank You Mary Matt

01/16/2015

Bob H.

They did a good job. They checked everything and told me what what as wrong. They came back a couple of days later to fix the things. I had no problems.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $75 for a fall furnace tune-up and cleaning. They replaced two motors on the furnace.

12/16/2014

Nicholas N Z.

I was very impressed with the service and professional manner of everyone I had dealt with at High Performance Heating and Cooling, Inc. when they installed our air conditioner this summer, so when the heater quit working this fall they were the obvious first and only choice to replace it. As before, everyone is punctual, courteous and helpful. As it turned out there was a defective part in the new heater that kept it from heating the house up to the temperature set on the thermostat. Matt and George both were quick to respond to the problem and equally quick to follow up with phone calls back to see if the problem was solved (which they did). This service after the sale is deeply appreciated and valued. Again, I would not hesitate to call on them first for any heating or cooling matters, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else needing these services.

Description of Work
They replaced the non-working heater with an upgraded 96% efficiency gas furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You [member name removed], We look forward to a longstanding relationship Enjoy Your System!!!

09/27/2014

Lynne H.

Prompt response to my purchase of the coupon and scheduled the appointment. Arrived on time - we're professional, neat and provided a thorough narrative of the work that was completed.

Description of Work
Cleaned furnace (multi-point service) - tested and found a small gas leak which they repaired as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, gas leak repair

Our Pleasure, and glad to know that natural gas leak is fixed, stay safe this winter and happy holidays, Thank you for the business! Thanks Matt

08/12/2014

Kevin C.

I was very happy with the way everything went. I did qualify for the deal but had to have additional work completed. The cost of additional work pushed the price of the project up more than I was expecting. High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. was very professional and did a very good job.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hopefully Sir, when you are ready we will be more than happy to honor the offer again. We also offer 12 month no interest financing for projects like this so if you wish to pursue that route contact us at any time Thanks Matt

08/05/2014

William B.

Everything went smoothly and we have a great cooling system!

Description of Work
Installed whole house air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our pleasure [Member Name]....Glad to be a help and may you enjoy it for many years to come! Talk to you at service time! Matt

06/08/2014

Mary H.

I was very happy with the entire process. The owner and employees are exceptional-knowledgeable-professional-and courteous. Very nice company to work with.

Description of Work
installed 2.5 ton central AC system--American Standard 13 SEER rerouted compressor line and everything else for a replacement AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You [member name removed], It is our pleasure to fix you up. Gary and Drake did your project and I will be sure to let them know of your praises. As always, we are here to serve you, please let us know if you need anything else! Matt

05/08/2014

Pedro D.

All went very well. George, the HVAC technician was both friendly and professional. He was quick to explain what he was doing and provided us with details to his findings. He did not try to sell us anything which we appreciated.

Description of Work
High Performance did a Furnace / Air Conditioner tune up.

Thank You Sir, Our pleasure. Matt

04/01/2014

James W.

I purchased the deal off Angies List and was contacted by the service provider within 24 hours. I set-up an appointment for 2 weeks from date of purchase and all went smooth. The communication was excellent from beginning to end. The technician was punctual, professional and thorough in explaining the details of the work and the results of the inspection. I would definitely use High Performance again.

Description of Work
Complete furnace tune-up and inspection.

Our Pleasure Sir. Thank You Matt

02/10/2014

Leigh Ann R.

The tech was on time, professional, covered or removed his shoes (can't remember which) and cleaned up when he was finished. Would absolutely use High Performance again!

12/03/2013

James S.

Very thorough, spent adequate time cleaning ducts, friendly & will use again for regular servicing

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning & check up, Air duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thank you [member name removed], it was a pleasure serving you. I have shared your insight with Gary and Drake and they were proud to be a part of your project.

Rapid Dry Inc

Carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning in Rochester and Buffalo, NY Trust Rapid Dry for Fast and Thorough Work. Rapid Dry has cleaned more than 15,200 homes over the past decade. We take pride in our work and are committed to your satisfaction. We use hot water extraction to deep clean your carpets. Our air duct cleaning services brush and sanitize your ducts to rid them of allergens and pollutants. We will make your home feel fresh and clean.

Paris Heating & Cooling Inc

Paris Heating and Cooling, Inc. originally started in 1985 by Andrew Paris in Rochester, New York. 33 years later, nothing has changed. We have been serving Monroe County and the surrounding areas in Western New York. Our motto is "always fair and always there". We specialize in residential, light commercial, and new home construction heating and cooling. We are committed to meeting or exceeding your comfort needs. Our family of professional employees is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time and providing complete customer satisfaction. For Monroe County Only, Residential customers needing Emergency Heating and Cooling services can contact us after hours and on weekends. Service related issues may call the office M-F 8-4. Paris Heating and Cooling has a tradition of meeting customer needs. From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Paris Heating and Cooling has the tools, people, products and solutions to provide an indoor weather system that suits your lifestyle and budget.

Offers by Paris Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
    Total Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning

We are just a phone call away. Whether you need a routine maintenance or emergency repair service on a heating or cooling unit, we are here to handle all of your heating or cooling needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service.

Offers by Total Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

26-2075771
    State
    Monroe County
    01/01/2025
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, Discover

Auto AC repair, Window Air Conditioners

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc.

How is High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. overall rated?

High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. open?

High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. provide

High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, Discover

Does High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc.?

Yes, High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offers warranties.

What services does High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offer?

High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. offers the following services: Furnace repair, Furnace replacement, hot water boiler repairs, Boiler replacement, air conditioning repairs, air conditioning replacement, solar & geothermal, Hot water heaters, driveway ice melt, radiant heating systems, commercial heating/cooling, commericial refrigeration, heat loss, Backed up by our nate certification that guarantee the highest quality of performance at a affordable costs. A+ BBB rated

Are there any services High Performance Heating and Cooling Inc. does not offer?

Auto AC repair, Window Air Conditioners