Exceptional Exteriors Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2016

Awards & Badges

68 N Union St

Rochester, NY 14607

Exceptional Exteriors Inc. is a fully insured general contractor specializing in the installation of Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutters. Daryl P. Sadwick has over 30 years of experience servicing the greater Rochester, NY areas. Our team is quality driven, so you can expect superior services and materials for a job well done every time....

roofing (21)siding companies (6)decks & porches (1)home remodeling (1)

10/25/2020

Daryl and his crew had completed a complete roof job for me around 2yrs ago. I needed my xeterioted deck rebuilt . I called several companies to wich half did not even follow up after a quote. Daryl followed up several times and went through every step of the process with me. His crew showed up on the start date provided and did a very professional job. The clean up and final product of the deck w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and rebuilt new back deck .

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

10/24/2020

Excellent. Glen and his crew did a professional job. Very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

06/14/2020

Work performed: Roof replacement Date: June 2020 Amount: $15,000 We chose Exceptional Exteriors after getting two bids, based on their excellent Angie’s List ratings, the professionalism shown by Daryl when I met with him to review the project, and that their bid was lower. I also appreciated that his crew was experienced and most of them had been working together for years. The project was a larg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, including tearoff

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/27/2020

Daryl was very responsive and did a wonderful job. I was desperate to find someone to complete trim around a newly installed door and fix trim around a garage. I would hire them back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum trim for a door and around a garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

03/02/2020

Darrel was fantastic, going above and beyond to make me happy! Needed a couple windows and doors to be installed that wasn't included in the contract, was quite surprised how reasonable it was so we did that also. I own a tree service and when a customer asks for a contractor I refer him. VERY HAPPY and my house looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

03/02/2020

The crew showed up every day on time and worked all day. When rain put them behind a day, they came and worked on a Saturday. The job they did was great, the house looks amazing, and the pricing was very competitive. I would highly recommend Exceptional Exteriors to anyone looking for siding. My old house looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

03/02/2020

Extremely satisfied with the work that was done, the house is beautiful. Crew did a great job in keeping are cleaned up daily. I would definitely recommend Exceptional Exterior!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/13/2020

Darryl and his crew did a great job through out my project payed attention to details and clean up was impeccable would certainly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

02/13/2020

Excellent, guys were on time and there was no mess afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

02/13/2020

Excellent, I had been ripped off by another roofer,I contacted Daryll,told him what had happened,he not only worked with me on the price,but he and his crew did a great job,About a year later I was having an issue with rain water getting in between the siding and the roofing and he sent someone right over the next day and sealed it up with caulk,free of charge,Thanks for everything Daryl Sadwick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Installation of Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors and Gutters, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Custom Decks

Minor repair work