Dennis Ringer & Son Inc

Founded 1966 • With Angi since August 2010

2.6

We give a Lifetime Guarantee on the Workmanship on every job. Its also a transferable guarantee. We are the only Small Contractor in upper New York State to earn the Torch Award, from the Better Business Bureau, for The highest of Ethical Standards in our business which is very hard to earn. My son and I will always respond to any problem with in a day or two. Not like most contractors that may get back to you in 3 weeks or longer.I've been in business for over 45 years....

Hella Bach Services inc

35 Years Experience

11/16/2017

As you guessed, he found something to blame on. According to David Ringer, he can't do anything but a little bit of caulking around one place because someone already put the tar where happened to be leaking. He tried to blame on the tar for roof leaking issues. Told him whoever put the tar on didn't have to put the tar on if he/she hadn't have roof leaking to start with. Asked him if he could offe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into a house in 2015 with the roof installed by these guys. The roof was installed in Sept. 2005 with Owen's 30 years of warranty on according to the contract I inherited from the seller. I had this guy came out to look at the roof because we had been having leakings all over the ceiling since we moved in.

10/11/2017

It was very bad, we had numerous issues, and finally he refused to come out to fix it. Then screamed and hung up on me. We now have another contractor coming out to fix all of the isues that we are having

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new roof installed

04/12/2017

BUYER BEWARE  I have called them back numerous times because my shingle kept coming off. During the sales pitch , they said the shingle will withstand 130 mph winds. When we had the 80 mph wind storm he refused to come back, saying he will have to charge us. When I called him back to try to get this settled. The son David called me back, he was very rude, he was yelling at me, refused to let me ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a new roof installed

04/12/2017

I just posted a complaint about David being very rude and not fixing my issue on a 5 year old roof, then I just read his reponses to a few of his complaints on here. He was calling customers an idiot, a liar, saying they need mental help, having a bad life, etc. That tells you all you need to know about the company. Again I will say DO NOT USE them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and refuse to come out and fix the shingle that keep falling off.

01/03/2017

They did a great job. I asked to be moved up on the list due to fact that I was intending to sell. The roofers were there ahead of time. One roofer stayed till 8:30pm to finish the roof and cleanup for me. I really felt that they did a great job and they were reasonably priced. Nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two layers of roofing, replaced two pieces of plywood sheathing, installed roof vents.

CATEGORY roofing

We do Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Seamless Gutters and Downspouts,Custom Window,Door,and Soffit/Gable trim in Aluminum,Shutters, Insulation and Baffles, All types of Step and Facia Flashing, Venting system that actually works correctly, Basement Remodeling,Skylight windows, All types of repair and Ice and snow removal, All water Damage.

Strickley Plumbing and Electrical unless its part of remodeling work