Dan Fulmer Construction

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2006

4.2

Count on the home improvement experts that are backed by more than 50 years' worth of happy customers! We've helped more than 40,000 people in the Rochester area, and we want to help you next. Your home deserves nothing less than the best, so make sure that you reach out to the team that's been proving their worth for more than 50 years and 40,000 jobs. Let us put our experience to work for you....

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Long Construction NY LLC

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and stands behind our work. We offer years of industry experience. We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing installation, replacement, and repairs. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction. Send us a message or call to request a free quote!

Offers by Long Construction NY LLC  on Angi
Stellar Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Stellar Roofing on Angi

05/27/2020

New roof was put on in May 2018, started leaking spring 2020. Started contacting them about the issue May 1st and was told a "work order" would be put in. Two weeks of no contact, we contacted them again and the secretary told us they would contact us. Called two more times, told the same thing and no return call. Had to get a different contractor in so the leak did not do anymore damage to the ce...

Description of Work
Roof repair

08/17/2017

Over the span of 2 weeks they tore off old roof and installed a new roof with a life time warranty. They also installed 4 windows and a new bay window. I had a leak a year later and they cam out and fixed it right away by putting a different flashing around a window. They came out 1 time to adjust the tension ion the cable that adjust the bay window

Description of Work
Complete tear off of roof .Install New roof and replace four windows and 1 bay window.

Category roofing,replacement windows

05/08/2017

The first two things I had done went very well. The next two I have had issue's with and am very unhappy about it.

Description of Work
Windows/doors replaced. Insulation added.

Category insulation,roofing,replacement windows,doors

11/11/2016

Couldn't be better. They were on time, professional and cleaned up after the work was done. The windows look great. Price was comparable to quotes from other companies.

Description of Work
Three replacement windows.

Category replacement windows

09/06/2016

I paid for top grade materials: Deck Armor, Ice and Water Shield, ridge vent at the peak, 30 year shingles... 6 year labor, 30 year materials warranty. While under warranty a leak occurred at the base of the dormer. I took several months to get it repaired. The crew damaged my siding. I called and a crew replaced the damaged siding at no cost.. My ceiling had a 10 foot water stain and my living ro...

Description of Work
I needed a complete tear off, and new roof on the front of my home.

08/26/2016

I have received the estimate for the basement windows, which I had to call to get. I haven't received the estimate for refinishing the deck. I called them on Tuesday to get the estimate. It's now Friday and I still haven't heard anything back. I'm upset with their lack of communication, I called them because I was always hearing their advertisements on the radio. I find it disappointing that they advertise the way they do and don't follow up.

Description of Work
They came out to do an estimate to replace my basement windows with glass block. They came early when I wasn't home, but they just needed to measure the windows. They were also supposed to give me an estimate on refinishing a small deck.

Category deck cleaner","glass block installer

08/25/2016

After 4 years, the roof leaked. It took months for them to come and repair the roof. I was told that they are not responsible for fixing the resulting stain on my ceiling. Even though it took months to repair the leak. The crew that repaired the roof, damaged the siding to the dormer. They fixed the siding. This winter, I got a very active leak in my ceiling under the warranted roof. I was in danger of losing a large section of the ceiling. Allstate came out and shoveled off the area needing repair and replaced the section a couple days later. They saved my ceiling. I didn't call Dan Fulmer right away becauseof their slow response and workmanship. I contacted them and they sent someone out several days later. I showed them the water marks on the ceiling. I asked them for "reimbursement for THEIR cost of labor and materials". They refused. This is the kind of company you are dealing with. Cost me $2000 for the roof repair. Again, I asked for their cost of labor and materials. Since they are not liable for damages to your ceiling, watchout. I almost had a major repair to my cathedral ceiling, which would have been my responsibility to pay. The roof was still under their 6 year labor and warranty.

Description of Work
I had a complete tear off and new roof for the front of my house by Dan Fulmer. I paid for top quality materials:Deck Armor, 30 year warranted shingles,WeatherWatch leak Barrier... My home has a large dormer, built in the 60s, nothing unusual or elaborate.

Category roofer

08/03/2016

Contacted the company and they promptly set up an appointment. Paul showed up at our house promptly at 9:00 as scheduled. Discussed with him what I wanted and he said that he had to take a few measurement and would have a quote ready in about 20 minutes. He did so and asked to go inside and present his proposal to me. He Provided me literature and explanations of what the service and material would be. The presentation material provide was good but the delivery was a little bit pushy and "all knowing". He also mad many comments that are not important to the review per-say but did not leave a warm feeling. His style was "my way or the highway" and if you don't do it my way I'll make you sign a waiver of responsibility. Keep in mind the existing roof has not failed, it's just getting time to replace before problems materialize. The main issue I had is the price, He quoted $20,000 for a two story 2200sqft house. This is more that twice what any other BBB A+ rated company estimate. I did not solicit second tier provider estimates. He then proceed to give a 20% discount which still didn't even approach any other reputable company's estimate. I was left with a completely untrustworthy feeling about this salesman/company. Just thought the Angieslist community in Rochester NY should be aware.

Description of Work
Roofing Tear Off and Replacement Estimate

Category roofer

04/14/2016

I thought the company was very fair in its pricing, very professional. I've held off on the project so haven't used them.

Description of Work
A representative from Dan Fulmer gave me an estimate for an egress window

Category roofer","window installer

04/28/2015

They're well known, because they've been around forever. They do roofing and siding. When we needed somebody to remove the snow from our roof, we didn't want to go to somebody we didn't know. We wanted to go to somebody reputable, so we went with them. I figured they would know what they were doing up there and they did. We noticed there's a lot of houses around here who didn't do that. They just removed the snow on the roof. My only problem with them was I agreed to the price when I talked to them and had them come here. It was $300 total to get them here, being $250 to clean the snow off the roof, and they did it in less than 45 minutes. Then they charged $25 for every bag of salt that they put up there. I never would have this done, but I just had back surgery. We were going to have them a second time but it was going to be the same price. There were no special prices because we're now customers. I didn't know this until I got the bill, but they had a rubber stamp on the bill that stated that they were not responsible for any damage on the roof. That should be disclosed to customers in the beginning. I was not crazy about how they handled that. It did not seem professional to me and it did not seem upfront either. Their original contract said $250, since they did not know how much salt they were going to use. They never showed me the bags of salt either. I haven't been able to get on the roof and look at the job because of my recent hip replacement surgery. I checked prices with other people and their prices were about average, and they did remove the ice from the gutters. They weren't right on time, but they were here within a couple of hours.

Description of Work
They removed snow and ice from our roof. They also removed the ice from our gutters that had built up.

Category gutter cleaning service","roofer","snow removal service

Insulation, Roofing, Gutters, Siding, Windows & Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available